The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Booth - Scott Quigg - Saturday SKY Sports - Predictions

3 posters

Go down

Jason Booth - Scott Quigg - Saturday SKY Sports - Predictions Empty Jason Booth - Scott Quigg - Saturday SKY Sports - Predictions

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 20 Oct 2011, 5:10 pm

appears to have gone under the radar this one. the question for me is how much does booth have left and how good is quigg? he has looked good so far but booth poses a lot of questions and is a good experienced operator.
could see a late stoppage for quigg or ud should be a decent little fight though. thoughts?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Jason Booth - Scott Quigg - Saturday SKY Sports - Predictions Empty Re: Jason Booth - Scott Quigg - Saturday SKY Sports - Predictions

Post by Rowley Thu 20 Oct 2011, 5:13 pm

Interesting fight, think Booth has shown signs of slipping recently, which is not a surprise as he is getting on and has had it tough both inside and outside the ring, however he could still know a bit too much for a relatively inexperienced guy like Quigg. Have gone for Quigg on the predictions as I think he may just be getting Booth at the right time, think if he can keep the pressure on and make Booth work for all three minutes a round he may just have too much youth for him, but not a prediction I make with any confidence.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Jason Booth - Scott Quigg - Saturday SKY Sports - Predictions Empty Re: Jason Booth - Scott Quigg - Saturday SKY Sports - Predictions

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 20 Oct 2011, 5:16 pm

I'm on the same lines as Rowley, I think. Would like to see him do it as a local lad, but Booth doesn't seem to have all that much left in the tank, I fear. His workrate is still sound enough, but his speed has decreased and he's easy to find (his defence was hardly water-tight to begin with). I see Quigg winning a hard-fought decision in this one.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 20 Oct 2011, 5:45 pm

yeah tend to agree would go with the overused phrase this is a young mans game and i think that whilst he can be slightly crude at times (down to not having an amateur pedigree) but he should do enough in terms of workrate and outlast booth.
seems like a poor mans maidana - morales almost-!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down