The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: "Wells Fargo Championship" in Charlotte: Notes from the Ballwasher

+27
Faldono1fan
SmithersJones
Diggers
Josiah Maiestas
pedro
delToro87
dynamark
Fader
incontinentia
navyblueshorts
EmmDee57
John Cregan
Leff
Caito
super_realist
McLaren
hend085
NedB-H
LastDamnation
Skydriver
Lairdy
princedracula
mystiroakey
Shotrock
GPB
robopz
kwinigolfer
31 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

PGA Tour: "Wells Fargo Championship" in Charlotte: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 5 Empty PGA Tour: "Wells Fargo Championship" in Charlotte: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Tue 01 May 2012, 2:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

1).The Zurich Classic of New Orleans continued it's new lease on life last weekend with a decent field, a fine leaderboard, exciting finish and a deserving winner - first-timer Jason Dufner, the third first-time winner of the season.
New Orleans was once a popular Tour stop but a change of course, continued messing around of the dates, and some awful weather resulted in progressively weaker fields and uncertainty about its future. Thankfully "Zurich" stepped in, the course has matured somewhat (looked really good last week) and fields are steadily improving. Credit also to the Tour veterans who have supported the tournament through thick and mostly thin: David Toms, Jerry Kelly and Stricker among them. Now the future is looking very bright.

2).A rare appearance from Stricker in an increasingly light schedule. He's just playing The Players and (defending at) Memorial before his return to Olympic Club for the US Open, where he contended in 1998 before finishing 5th.

3).Despite the best efforts of Ernie Els (a limp conclusion to a fine tournament) we are still to see the first "International" win on Tour this season - six runner-up finishes from those eligible for Presidents Cup selection, but nary a winner.

4).Consolation for Ernie will almost certainly be a berth in the owgr Top 60 in three weeks time and qualification for the US Open. And that will save the USGA from having to offer him an invitation, for this year at least.

5).Another good week for Luke Donald as he put Augusta and Hilton Head disappointments behind him. No doubt that Luke is one of my favourite golfers, but I see he's leaving himself open to criticism in his statement that "it would be great to have more (events) in England". "With myself, Lee, Justin Rose, Ian Poulter and others from Britain, it makes sense to me to push for another event."
No question about that but Celtic Manor is only just across the border and recent support by these players has been conspicuous by its absence, Luke's sop to Montgomerie in 2010 apart. And there's the rub for sponsors: If you build it, will they come? And the answer from "Luke, Lee, Justin Rose, Ian Poulter" and so many others (McDowell excepted) has been a resounding "No!".
Come on Luke, time to put your money (or at least your itinerary) where your mouth is.

6).Wells Fargo has come a long way from its early days running the westbound part of the Pony Express delivering express mail and banking services to California, its stagecoaches now replaced by a glittering banking empire and the successor to Wachovia, the original sponsor of the Charlotte stop on the PGA Tour. The Lone Ranger and all those who protected those mail runs would doubtless turn over in their graves had they seen the extent to which Wells Fargo has been the sinner, rather than the sinned against, these past few years, but none of the 156-strong field this week will give a monkey's about banking irregularities, taxing avoidance scandals and forced foreclosures as they tee it up at Quail Hollow for a few $mill of Wells Fargo's (or is it America's tax-payers'?) petty cash.

7).But you can't buy Tiger Woods. Oh no, no, no!
Tiger's had enough of inquisitions by the media prior to tournament play so now conducts a question/answer session via social media instead.
Read Geoff Shackleford's take on this latest snub to journalists in GolfWorld:
"It seems Team Tiger believes taking the questions you want and answering them in an edited video is the most effective way to use social media. But one of the main attractions of Twitter and Facebook - especially when it invloves the famous and admired - is the sense by participants that the interaction is genuine, spontaneous and open. 'We're probably a little bit behind with social media,' admitted (Tiger's agent Mark) Steinberg.
With this latest move, Team Tiger will continue to be so."
Sponsors must be delighted . . . . . .

8).Quail Hollow (the course, not a commentary on the first Bush's Vice President's understanding of international affairs) is an early 60's design by George Cobb redesigned by Tom Fazio in the nineties. CBS will wax orgasmic about the course, but it's not universally popular and its short par-4 eighth is a borderline ridiculous hole (though the short par-4 14th is a good 'un).
Phil Mickelson described the greens as "by far the worst-designed greens we play on Tour", and others have been equally uncharitable resulting in a somewhat disappointing field. Regardless, the PGA Championship is due here in 2017 and the tournament has the reputation as one of the best run of the year.

9).Rory, Lee, Hunter, Tiger and Phil lead the entry, but no other European-based pros are on hand, nor Scott, Els, Schwartzel, Poulter, McDowell, Garcia, Oosthuizen, Rose etc, etc. The list of Champions here includes Toms, Vijay, Furyk, Woods, McIlroy and Lucas Glover, while Mickelson has arguably the best record here among the non-winners. Some of the top pros are based in the Carolinas, but very few of them are showing much recent form and this looks a wide open event.

10).I wrote last week about one son of the Carolinas who sadly won't be with us this week, the Legend of Willie Mac (Will MacKenzie). A postscript to his costly double bogey on the last hole at San Antonio: In last week's Nationwide tournament in Georgia he outdid himself by falling from a lead halfway through his final round, six over par the rest of the way concluding with a triple bogey on the last. Of such stuff are careers made. And lost.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: "Wells Fargo Championship" in Charlotte: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 5 Empty Re: PGA Tour: "Wells Fargo Championship" in Charlotte: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by McLaren Sun 06 May 2012, 11:17 pm

Maybe it was poor from McIlroy but watching the replays it is clear Fowler was able to hit some sort of wedge full on and that the yardage was perfect for that club. McIlroy had to take something off a PW I think. Fowlers was the easier of the two shots.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: "Wells Fargo Championship" in Charlotte: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 5 Empty Re: PGA Tour: "Wells Fargo Championship" in Charlotte: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 06 May 2012, 11:20 pm

Anyone birdie-ing 18 deserves to win.
Rory didn't lose it on 18 or in the play-off, he lost it on #17.
But credit to Fowler, helluva way to win the play-off.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Sun 06 May 2012, 11:20 pm

C'mon mac don't take it away from him, pure and simple he played the hole better and made 3, Rory hit the 3wood most likely to give himself a full shot into green and simply didn't execute it.

Oh well, well done Rickieeee. Still Mcilroy back to OGWR #1.

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sun 06 May 2012, 11:22 pm

FTR, On the CBS-TV coverage, Rickie did not mention "God" or "Jesus" one time in his post win interview.

Some of the comments I am reading in here are incredible.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 06 May 2012, 11:24 pm

I did not mean that fowler did not win it, just trying to point out the difference in the difficulty of shot that each player faced. It only made fowler the favorite to get closest but he still had to, and did, win the event.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun 06 May 2012, 11:25 pm

Well finished by Rickie clap

Rory continues business as usual after his break, another high finish. Seems like he has been in contention for nearly everything the last 6 months.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Sun 06 May 2012, 11:29 pm

Fowler simply mentioned how good it felt, no mention of his faith or anything so hopefully some of the comments aimed at him will be rethought. I get why people take issue with Simpson (I do myself) he simply can't speak or tweet without biblical reference, to each their own their faith.

But am happy to see Fowler, bright colours, a man of faith, dodgy facial hair none of that's relevant all that is imo is he's a fun young guy that plays golf his way.

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 06 May 2012, 11:32 pm

Fader wrote:Fowler simply mentioned how good it felt, no mention of his faith or anything so hopefully some of the comments aimed at him will be rethought. I get why people take issue with Simpson (I do myself) he simply can't speak or tweet without biblical reference, to each their own their faith.

But am happy to see Fowler, bright colours, a man of faith, dodgy facial hair none of that's relevant all that is imo is he's a fun young guy that plays golf his way.

And is the only guy in his mid twenties with a younger girlfriend than me.......
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB Sun 06 May 2012, 11:39 pm

Rickie's girlfriend is Alexandra Browne, daughter of current US Senior Champion Olin Browne. They have been dating for a long time.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Sun 06 May 2012, 11:45 pm

http://www.myspace.com/fowler62/comments

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Sun 06 May 2012, 11:47 pm

Mac she really does look young doesn't she. Worringly young.

I like a comment I saw on twitter a while ago that said that the hair on Fowlers tache is like a football match - 11a side. I believe they were quoting Olin Browne

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 06 May 2012, 11:57 pm

The really worrying thing is that his (their) religion means that they will currently be unable to have sex. I would be getting down on one knee pretty damn quick.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Mon 07 May 2012, 12:04 am

Their religion may not necessarily prevent it as long as they repent! Or if he shouts surprise first!!!

As long as their happy sex may not even come into it

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Mon 07 May 2012, 12:30 am

Well done Rickie! Beating the best player in the world, and on a course he's owned before, is one impressive feat. Yet another Yank victory this year ... can only be comforting to DL III.

Holy Cow can Rory hit a 3 wood!

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 07 May 2012, 7:27 am

Please tell me he didn't 'praise the lord' in his acceptance?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Mon 07 May 2012, 7:40 am

super_realist wrote:Please tell me he didn't 'praise the lord' in his acceptance?

Nope not once, just a decent humble winners speach

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 07 May 2012, 8:04 am

Maybe he has a head on those stupid looking shoulders after all, or maybe he doesn't want to publicly reveal his mental illness, either way good for him for not mentioning it, countless bible thumpers would.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cregan Mon 07 May 2012, 8:39 am

Delighted for Fowler. Great to see the play off won like that, with brilliance...............

Ive never once heard Fowler talk about God. Why are some of you obsessed about this?? Granted, Webb was way OTT last year, but if a player wants to mention it in passing, im ok with that.......................................

John Cregan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Mon 07 May 2012, 8:42 am

I just think unlike some e.g Webb, Crane, Bubba etc, Fowler knows how to seperate his faith from his golf.

As for mental illness we'll have to disagree there, each to their own.

Ironically instead of congratulating Fowler on twitter as all his other peers did, Webb spouted of how tough a loss it was! Didn't realise he made the play! Oh wait he didn't! So hardly tough on him!

I'm with JC here, if someone wishes to mention it then that's their own choice and why shouldn't they have faith because others don't but even I have to admit Simpson takes things to far.

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Mon 07 May 2012, 8:55 am

Well done to R Fowler. He takes a lot of stick, but I was impressed with his contribution to the last Ryder Cup [winning last 4 holes to halve match against E Molinari I mean, not the mix-up with ball replacement which might have cost half a point] and enjoyed seeing him battle the elements at The Open [and it seems he really enjoyed it too, which is great].

I already thought as much, but I reckon the orange is now definitely here to stay though!

[On unrelated matters, the latest Golf World has fallen through the letterbox, and they've managed to play Trump International Links for a review - a rave write-up, and it's become the highest ever entry in their top 100 GB&I courses also out this month. I suspect some stage management here...]

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 07 May 2012, 9:04 am

The point about religion amd golf and why it is so stupid is thst these mentalists actually believe god helps them win golf tournaments, yet simultaneously allows people to die in wars and other natural disasters. It's such a pious and ghastly thing to do in an acceptance speech. Winning is down to talent, determination and practice. Nothing else.

Are they really so stupid and self important to think that god (even if there was one) would give a toss about some inbred Redneck hitting a ball into a hole?

You can believe in god if you like, but you look as mental and simple minded as someone who believes in ghosts, fairies, little green men, poltergeists etc if you bring it up in am acceptance speech.

If you thanked any of them you'd look mental, why does religion get away with it? It's the sane face of insanity.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Mon 07 May 2012, 9:55 am

So every Christian is mental then SR as you put it.

Consider myself insane then! I was brought up a catholic, attened Catholic school and even though I don't over actively practice as a catholic I still hold many of the values true and have my faith even though I don't preach it to others.

Its not always about convincing the likes of you there is a god or you convincing a Christian there isn't a god. Its simply a matter of faith and at times can help some find solice in dark times of their lives. It doesn't have to be about god, just simply knowing someone is willing to listen when no-one else will and that's why many attend church or confession to simply have someone lighten the burden and that doesn't mean a higher power simply a man a priest perhaps to confide in.

But like I say I'm not an active practicer which is why Webb gets on my nerves openly throwing it at everyone, I'm not being a hypocrite as I don't go out of my way to spout gods verse but I do have my own beliefs. Maybe consider someone elses opinion other than your own that you state as factwhen in many senses lately it seems you simply cannot stand a single golfer who plays the game. At least that's how it comes across

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 07 May 2012, 9:59 am

Fader, I think if you are mental if you think and claim publicly that god has helped you win a meaningless golf tournament but allows all other atrocities going on around the world to persist. that is catastrophic naivity and incredibly arrogant

However I do think a belief in religion might indicate a lack of self confidence, lack of imagination and mental fragility.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Mon 07 May 2012, 10:04 am

I was going to come in this morning and post a comment complimenting Fowler on his win and getting the "monkey" off his back...

I was also going to add how impressed I was with Rory (yet again), and Lee (yet again)...

But after reading through this thread... no... I guess that won't be necessary.

When I found my way to this board, I was hopeful that maybe I had at last found at least one bastion of golf discussion where the participants were intelligent, mature, and secure enough in their own self worth to be capable of separating discussion of golf from politics, religion and petty stereotyping. (or at least do so in the proper threads)

But alas... I guess I was wrong... so no need for me to comment further on this one... sheesh...

Last edited by robopz on Mon 07 May 2012, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 07 May 2012, 10:06 am

Fowler got the monkey off his back in Asia last year. This is his second win.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 07 May 2012, 10:27 am

Super

If you think religion is a mental illness then it is odd you berate those who have this "illness" in the way you do. Are you prone to shouting abuse towards those with depression or schizophrenia?

Robo

I think you will find most of the posters on here are pretty knowledgeable and well capable of enlightening you in terms of golf, just make sure to not let super_realist's posts get in the way of this.

As to Ricky getting a monkey off his back, I agree that he did by winning a PGA tour event, and a big one at that. The press will have been questioning when he would win a real one and that would definitely start to effect him over time.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Faldono1fan Mon 07 May 2012, 10:33 am

This is his first win on the PGA tour so that particular monkey has been removed. Not sure what all this rubbish is about religion etc. All I know is that Fowler hit a great shot into 18 & won an exciting tournament. Hope the Players provides similar excitement later this week.

Faldono1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Mon 07 May 2012, 10:41 am

SR: Nothing wrong with my confidence, imagination or mental state. Belief in religion doesn't mean any of what you have stated. Just another of your opinion based facts!

Also you state its about people who thank god in a winners speach, Fowler didn't do that so why such a problem with him, and please don't mention how he dresses especially as you've claimed to like Poulter, besides isn't a dislike for someone based on their clothing a little to playground!

Robopz: completely understand where your coming from, Kwini posts these superb articles and insights yet each week someone makes it about americans claiming god won it for them. Can't remember one such speach this year, though I won't enjoy a Webb simpson one.

Golf is what this board should be about and there's a perfectly good anything goes thread for everything else. Where is the guy that created that topic anyway? Never seen him post on here other than that thread.

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 07 May 2012, 10:42 am

Mac, perhaps mental illness is a bit strong, mental fragility or rampant stupidity might be more apt.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Faldono1fan Mon 07 May 2012, 10:45 am

Fader - I have seen d4s posting on the golf monthly forum recently. I think he even tried to convince them to make Bella Emberg a mascot!! Very Happy

Faldono1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Mon 07 May 2012, 10:49 am

super_realist wrote:Mac, perhaps mental illness is a bit strong, mental fragility or rampant stupidity might be more apt.
Are you sure your not describing yourself? After all each one of those terms could be used to describe how you berate nearly every golfer! Is there anyone you actually like?

F1F: I'm a member there not been on rcenetly as thought I'd give this place a go, may pop back over there as less and less golfing speak except these threads of kwinis on here of late

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 07 May 2012, 10:53 am

Fader, we were only talking last week how quiet it is. All debate is good.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Mon 07 May 2012, 10:57 am

Fader wrote:
Golf is what this board should be about and there's a perfectly good anything goes thread for everything else. Where is the guy that created that topic anyway? Never seen him post on here other than that thread.

d4s left last year after the Civil War which erupted on here. Actually, it was all rather un-civil.

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 07 May 2012, 10:58 am

Yup, Congratulations to Rickie Fowler; I for one wasn't sure he had it in him but that was one of the more emphatic statements you're likely to see in a play-off win.

As posted earlier, Rickie Fowler is terrific to follow on the course, strongly recommend any sceptics that there might still be watch him play a few holes. He'll play as quickly, and as aggressively, as anyone out there.

Still not sure he has the patience to contend at every course on the Tour, and this week might be a test for him and Rory.

I'm hoping robopz sticks around and tells us a little more about the Legends in Houston on Saturday - the parts I saw on TV got the goose pimples going. Great stuff.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by hend085 Mon 07 May 2012, 11:01 am

what did people think of skys interview with Lee after his 66?
yeah he kind of slowed down on the back nine but the way they were taking you would think he had shot 80!

hend085

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader Mon 07 May 2012, 11:55 am

Super: any idea why its been so quiet of late? Seems of things slow down anymore could end up defunct which would be a pity as there are many knowledgable folks on here, you included when your not spouting about religion Wink

Hend: I thought that about LW seems lately to becoming across a little to miserable which is unlike him, almost like he feels now he is stateside he has to bizarrely be like woods! Or perhaps his putting woes have finally started the eat away at him

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 07 May 2012, 11:57 am

Did anyone else notice on the coverage last night that they mentioned Peter Alliss will be inducted into the Hall of fame. Cant remember if we have mentioned this on here before.

I have to say I dont mind his inclusion and prefer his contribution to the game compared to some people who have won many a major.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 07 May 2012, 11:59 am

Mac,
I think Renton Laidlaw is doing the induction duties!
Phil, Sandy, Hollis Stacy and Dan Jenkins entering the WGHOF as well.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 07 May 2012, 12:00 pm

Fader i am sure most will be posting again (including myself) during the players . the season takes a bit of a back seat after the masters.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Mon 07 May 2012, 12:11 pm

See tweet from Zach Johnson:

http://tweetwood.com/RickieFowlerPGA/mentions

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 07 May 2012, 12:42 pm

Have read several transcripts of interviews with Rickie Fowler and he's been nothing other than extremely gracious in all of them. Lots of compliments to him from DA Points as well. And nothing about any divine intervention, even when given the opportunity by some questioners who seemed to be nudging him that way.

Clearly lots of players say plenty of daft stuff out there, but Fowler came across great, a little bit of competitive edge which is exactly what you get with all true winners.

Good for him.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Mon 07 May 2012, 1:22 pm

Looking good for the Americans really, they now have their own young star as well as a stack of other very good players.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 07 May 2012, 1:36 pm

fowler promises his potential and EA havent wasted there money by putting him on the cover with tiger woods on the tiger woods game!!

next major will be the fowler v rors show lol

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 07 May 2012, 1:40 pm

Must be short odds against Fowler and McIlroy being in the same Players grouping on Thursday and Friday - wonder who the third will be? Bud Cauley perhaps?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 07 May 2012, 2:05 pm

mystiroakey wrote:fowler promises his potential and EA havent wasted there money by putting him on the cover with tiger woods on the tiger woods game!!

next major will be the fowler v rors show lol

It's funny how EA pander to the home market Oakey, they do it with Fifa too, Messi, Ronaldo and eh Rooney on the cover. Spot the odd one out.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 07 May 2012, 2:11 pm

Yep america love bigging up there home golf talent as do we in the uk in other sports. and the marketers pander to the fans

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz Mon 07 May 2012, 2:51 pm

I started getting serious about golf in the early 70's and it was "mostly" American's dominating. But I loved it when the likes of Seve, Norman, Price, Ollie and Langer burst upon the scene. It never bothered me that someone "other than an American" was #1 or the rankings were dominated by European's and other internationals.

And even through the period of Woods domination... I realized that beneath that huge gap from #1 to whomever... there was a great mix of Internationals mixed with Americans battling it out.

But what I didn't like... was once Woods stepped aside... the "rest of the American's" seemingly just stepping aside and getting their teeth kicked in, by anybody and everybody else in the world. And quite frankly... I got really sick of having salt continuously rubbed in our wounds.... mostly by the Europeans. I prefer to believe that the only time I'm a "homer" for the good ole U.S.A... is during team competitions. But I have to admit it was getting so bad that I found myself sometimes rooting against some international players I really like in non-team competitions... anything... anything for SOME... ANY... American to do well. Well finally they have.

So now... order seems to have been restored to the golf universe. I now care less and less who's #1 or who's #2, at least from a nationalistic standpoint. Because what I know now, that I didn't know a year ago, is that the American's once again have a cadre of excellent players and developing talent who can be competitive in any event in which they play... They won't win them all, they don't need to... they just need to be competitive.

So HOORAY! This past weekend, I found myself back to just enjoying good golf and reveling in the outcome no matter who wins. Sure I was happy to see Fowler break his PGAT maiden, but I would have been just fine to see Rory win as well. And I feel the same towards Westwood. IMHO he's just too good to NOT win a major. I'll be pleased when/if he wins one, even if its at the expense of an American.

Now come Ryder Cup... forget all that nicety above. To paraphrase Paul Casey... I plan to "properly hate" the Euro's with every fiber of my being. :-)

EDIT: But by the way... WHAT is up with the other Internationals outside of Europe. Sure I realize Oosty, Grace and Jbe have won some mostly "lesser" Euro Tour events... and Oosty had a great showing in the Masters... but we're used to a lot of Internationals doing very well on the PGA Tour as well. But to date, not a single win by any this year. And where are the Australians? I thought Adam Scott had "solved the riddle" and would be seen more regularly in the winners circle...

Last edited by robopz on Mon 07 May 2012, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 07 May 2012, 2:55 pm

ok thanks for the honesty there- i felt the same about pmickleson when he hadnt won a major as you feel about westy today. And i dont root against yanks, unless europe is having a drought.

Its a normal feeling i suppose- gotta root for your own occasionally. But you gotta feel for us english with a major Sad, because we have the depth of players.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 07 May 2012, 2:58 pm

What do you mean order is restores Robo? Golf isn't an American game. It's a European one, so if anything, order is out of order, although the top 3 in the game are European.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Mon 07 May 2012, 3:04 pm

Super - So, you think golf isn't an American game? Think again.

Here's a fact: It's a game and it's "owned" by whoever is playing it at the time.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next