The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Cena

3 posters

Go down

John Cena Empty John Cena

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:18 pm

I was watching a WWE special programme on skysports 2 this morning about the life on John Cena inside and outside of the WWE. I am not his greatest fan, but the amount of work this man gets through is absolutley brilliant. He puts his heart and soul into the WWE, and he is a huge supporter of the US troops as well and even has time to do music and also appear in films. He did not deserve the reaction he got in the wrestlemania conference in New York City, the fans there were absolutely disgraceful towards him. John Cena has probably kept the wwe product alive in the last 3 years by himself and I congratulate him.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

John Cena Empty Re: John Cena

Post by theanimal316 Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

I have huge respec for John Cena. He has carried WWE since late 2004. I am hoping in the future he gets the respect he deserves, and I know once this heel turn happens (i'm convinced that it will) then the people who hate his character now will like him once again. And he is not terrible in the ring by any stretch.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by John-Original Name King Sun 03 Apr 2011, 4:11 am

I'm not a Cena fan in ring per se but outside the ring I have a ton of respect for the guy.

John-Original Name King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down