The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Cena

5 posters

Go down

John Cena Empty John Cena

Post by HitmanOwl Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Not a bashing thread*

Does anyone here feel sometimes he blocks other guys progression? We know he's the no.1 guy in the wwe but i wonder if wasn't in wwe at all we would have more top,top stars.

I think every feud he is in he will win and at some point in the feud become champ at least once. That being said he could have another 20 title runs before he's done.

I think this is why Im not fussed about his feud with del Rio because he will at least become champ once in it.

Is john cena bigger than wwe?

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

John Cena Empty Re: John Cena

Post by crippledtart Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Of course he isn't bigger than WWE, but you're right that in all of his feuds he will invariably come out on top. However, the same could be said for Hulk Hogan in the 80s or Steve Austin in the 90s.

It's what happens when you build around a centrepiece babyface - they eventually beat the bad guys. Just like in movies and TV: For John Cena in 2011, read John Wayne in the 50s.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Yes he will be coming out on top for a good few years longer, he comes under the Hogan tag more than Austin as Austin could wrestle to a main event standard.

The problem is he is far from the best in the ring much like Hogan and no one wants to see that part of history repeating it self. Randy Orton and Punk are guys I would like to see ahead of him as they are good in ring and good characters (please God turn Randy heel again) and get good reactions, In fairness to Cena though he has been improving in the ring and on the mic lately but I think it has come to late to really get the crowd behind him as a face.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 pm

I'd say Randy Orton blocks progression more. He's made Christian look fairly weak in this feud, when was the last time Orton lost cleanly in a one-on-one match? After Mark Henry, there is no-one left for Orton to feud with because he's squashed everybody

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 pm

They say if Orton has a good match he will that match,if its a dud he loses!

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Was Bragging Rights 09 Orton's last clean loss? (to Cena!)

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down