The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a Wish ?

+3
bretmeharty
Liam
Kenny
7 posters

Go down

Make a Wish  ? Empty Make a Wish ?

Post by Kenny Tue 17 Apr 2012, 4:53 pm

Following on from Sugar Floyds thread things you liked to do more often , i was just wondering what everyone would do if by some miracle anything was possible ?

By that i meen if you wanted to go to that special country you have wanted to visit forever or if you wanted to play for your favourite team you only had to wish it and it would come true , but you can only have one wish and you cant wish to see loved ones who have passed away again .

If i had one wish it would be to score a last minute winning goal for Liverpool in the champions league final versus Manchester United , i could die a happy man .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Make a Wish  ? Empty Re: Make a Wish ?

Post by Liam Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:45 pm

One wish,

People will shoot me down but I don't care because its what I believe, to find out if 9/11 was really an inside job. If i'm wrong I would be happy to accept it and admit I was an idiot for being caught up in all the hoo-ha. If i'm right, greatest cover up in the history of man kind and the whole of the world get's turned upside down. That's just me.

Or,

Sorry Kenny, but as a United fan I would want exactly the opposite to your wish. I hope there is never a champions league final between United and Liverpool because who ever loses, well, every other match until another final is insignificant as the winning fans will never let the final win die away.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:47 pm

The obvious one would be I wish I could get that feeling of winning millions on euro/lotto.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:48 pm

martyr_94 wrote:One wish,

People will shoot me down but I don't care because its what I believe, to find out if 9/11 was really an inside job. If i'm wrong I would be happy to accept it and admit I was an idiot for being caught up in all the hoo-ha. If i'm right, greatest cover up in the history of man kind and the whole of the world get's turned upside down. That's just me.

Or,

Sorry Kenny, but as a United fan I would want exactly the opposite to your wish. I hope there is never a champions league final between United and Liverpool because who ever loses, well, every other match until another final is insignificant as the winning fans will never let the final win die away.

OK I second this, However im 99% certain it was without the wish.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:50 pm

bretmeharty wrote:
martyr_94 wrote:One wish,

Or,

OK I second this, However im 99% certain it was without the wish.

clap same here Bret, I'm also 99.9% certain Smile

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:52 pm

Have I actually found someone else who may think it as well, I always get shot down if I bring up with anyone, when I say anyone I mean anyone, here or the real world.

and guess what Im a Utd fan too Laugh

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:01 pm

A debate for another day, but you're both wrong!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

bretmeharty wrote:Have I actually found someone else who may think it as well, I always get shot down if I bring up with anyone, when I say anyone I mean anyone, here or the real world.

Hug Indeed you have. My mate (From Iraq) told me about it and I thought he was just being all wacky. Then showed me the video loose change and I was literally shocked. Then I sort of thought it was just some college guys who actually began to make it as part of a fictional project. I then stumbled across a superb video made by a group called something like 'America's engineering and structural blah....' who is a group who have a 2 hour longs video with people with the highest level of qualifications in science, mechanical engineering, structural engineering and have been to some of the top universities in the world. Its literally made up by hundreds of them and present their arguments structurally and then linked together with some of loose change arguments, for me, make it obvious it was an inside job. One of my favourite ones was the Pentagon, whereby there was a diner either directly opposite or paralell to the side of the pentagon where the 'plane struck'. Its CCTV captured exactly what hit it that day. Surprise surprise, it was taken away within minutes of the impact and never released. Why is thatm surely if it was a plane we would be able to see it in this video. No juts give us a blurred one. Whenever I try and show my parents nay of these video's they literally laugh at me. I try and present my views and they literally laugh in my face. I lost my temper once because its infuriating when its blatantly obvious if you do some research, yet people take the p*ss out of you for putting forward clear arguments against what happened on that day.

I also love the fact that even though the plane smashed into the world trade centre, the passport of the hijackers fell out and wasn't destroyed at all, clearly linking them to the act. Are you serious?. Why destroy all the wreckage, surely it was a crime scene to be thoroughly investigated, nope maybe not. Are you into the whole zionism concept or do you stop at the conspiracy?

United! United! Smile

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:07 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:A debate for another day, but you're both wrong!

But fists its my wish Wink

Watch a video made by a team of hundreds of scientists and engineers in america who explain how the events on 9/11 were scientifically impossible and defy the laws of physics, such as a building falling at free fall speed on its own OK

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:19 pm

martyr_94 wrote:
bretmeharty wrote:Have I actually found someone else who may think it as well, I always get shot down if I bring up with anyone, when I say anyone I mean anyone, here or the real world.

Hug Indeed you have. My mate (From Iraq) told me about it and I thought he was just being all wacky. Then showed me the video loose change and I was literally shocked. Then I sort of thought it was just some college guys who actually began to make it as part of a fictional project. I then stumbled across a superb video made by a group called something like 'America's engineering and structural blah....' who is a group who have a 2 hour longs video with people with the highest level of qualifications in science, mechanical engineering, structural engineering and have been to some of the top universities in the world. Its literally made up by hundreds of them and present their arguments structurally and then linked together with some of loose change arguments, for me, make it obvious it was an inside job. One of my favourite ones was the Pentagon, whereby there was a diner either directly opposite or paralell to the side of the pentagon where the 'plane struck'. Its CCTV captured exactly what hit it that day. Surprise surprise, it was taken away within minutes of the impact and never released. Why is thatm surely if it was a plane we would be able to see it in this video. No juts give us a blurred one. Whenever I try and show my parents nay of these video's they literally laugh at me. I try and present my views and they literally laugh in my face. I lost my temper once because its infuriating when its blatantly obvious if you do some research, yet people take the p*ss out of you for putting forward clear arguments against what happened on that day.

I also love the fact that even though the plane smashed into the world trade centre, the passport of the hijackers fell out and wasn't destroyed at all, clearly linking them to the act. Are you serious?. Why destroy all the wreckage, surely it was a crime scene to be thoroughly investigated, nope maybe not. Are you into the whole zionism concept or do you stop at the conspiracy?

United! United! Smile

If you have time watch the illuminati project on youtube, there are about 270 parts I have watched all of them and it covers everything and how it's tied in altogether from the world wars and space projects to the kennedy killings and 9/11 job etc, its well worth a watch.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:21 pm

martyr_94 wrote:
Fists of Fury wrote:A debate for another day, but you're both wrong!

But fists its my wish Wink

Watch a video made by a team of hundreds of scientists and engineers in america who explain how the events on 9/11 were scientifically impossible and defy the laws of physics, such as a building falling at free fall speed on its own OK

Plus eye witness accounts from people seconds after the planes had hit the buildings explaining they had heard explosions.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:36 pm

bret,

Yeh i've seen that illumanti video, freaky stuff. TBH when you see how many parts you think to yourself 'is this worth it'..after watching two parts you gotta find out more!!

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:46 pm

There are bits that I question but on the whole I believe most of it, Some parts like David Icke talking about people taking reptile form can do the cause more harm then good.

Some of the stuff you think wow that makes so much sense it could be true

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 17 Apr 2012, 9:40 pm

Thats one hell of a wish guys
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:48 pm

Being a Chelsea fan I'll make one now.... we lift the Champions league for the first time this May.

(go ahead and laugh at me guys Laugh but this is a wishing thread!!)

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 19 Apr 2012, 2:16 pm

In all honesty i hope you do ................. just dont turn up in the FA Cup final though Very Happy
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyReal Thu 19 Apr 2012, 4:04 pm

Sugar Floyd Louis wrote:Being a Chelsea fan I'll make one now.... we lift the Champions league for the first time this May.

(go ahead and laugh at me guys Laugh but this is a wishing thread!!)
Surely, you'd like Spurs to finish 4th in the league too, with you in 5th, then you'd get invited back to defend your trophy and Spurs would see Thurday nights on channel 5 Whistle .

Personnaly, I'm a sad, soppy git, I just wish for a happy life and a special someone to share it with.

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:03 pm

Kenny & ReallyReal Erm

My wish is 90 minutes away from being a possibility!
Shocked

Terry aside (glad he won't be playing the final, doesn't deserve to lift the trophy if we win), I've never ever been so emotional over the beautiful game..

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:43 pm

Sugar Floyd Louis wrote:Kenny & ReallyReal Erm

My wish is 90 minutes away from being a possibility!
Shocked

Terry aside (glad he won't be playing the final, doesn't deserve to lift the trophy if we win), I've never ever been so emotional over the beautiful game..

Who knows Wishes might actually come true ? I really hope you go on and win it . thumbsup
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:57 pm

Yeh a nice rollover lottery win would be nice. Altho I would like to rewind back to when I was 19 again and all the things I now look back on and regret would be erased.
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down