The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do The Kiwi Know There Rugby?

+19
boomeranga
LordDowlais
damage_13
blackcanelion
aucklandlaurie
Brendan
Hood83
disneychilly
ChequeredJersey
emack2
Biltong
eirebilly
mystiroakey
fa0019
Portnoy
offload
Taylorman
kiakahaaotearoa
anotherworldofpain
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do The Kiwi Know There Rugby? - Page 2 Empty Do The Kiwi Know There Rugby?

Post by anotherworldofpain Mon 16 Apr 2012, 10:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

And now time for first time my article on rugby. Once again excuse with me by my poor English and ever will be improving. Thanks.

So my mind to day is on how because New Zeeland always the best in rugby? How is possible this? Some trick is it? Some little bit is South African there at the top on the list, and some time you might see Australia but not so long. Even once was my new home land of England for some period number one rankeding.

But all aside these small times is there New Zeeland. Winning if it is 7s game, or winning if it is rugby for girls and ladies, winning jooniar rugby competition and finally after some wait we can guessed there is another world cup win for them last year already and finally.

Now final thing from my many study on this forum and long histories in conversation here, for making better my English and understaning some things about live in the England, and also because I love so much this game I can see a true. There is many feature of New Zeeland the people that all can understand actually the rugby so much actually. You must now agree.

Now my proof is amazing prediction which you can see by searching history in this site that I can find three people Mr Taylorman, Mr Emack and Mr Grayghost they all predict something amazing that Stephen Donald will score some winning point for New Zeeland. Check yourself if you think I am lie or something like. Even at the same time telling he is not the best playing, they all say this true at one time.

I am amaze about this. And have to comment.

Have a good week.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Do The Kiwi Know There Rugby? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do The Kiwi Know There Rugby?

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:06 pm

Ah silly me. I just remembered when I read again the website in the link above. The website is called greatestsportingnation.com

There are some questionable criteria they use but it´s nice to see the midget nations represented at least and should be seen as a bit of fun.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:26 pm

In all fairness we have the big two excluding mad PDV

Then you have the almost bit three of Auz, SA and Eng who will beat the big two at home or would expect to and do well away.

Then you have the nearlys of Ire, Wales, Arg who if you don't watch out they'll get you but losing by less then seven all in all is a good result agaisnt the big two

The last lot is Scot, Italy, and the PIs who if you don't watch out could give you a scare but losing to them is unthinkable

Brendan

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:35 pm

If New Zealanders know so much about rugby then how come I'm so useless every Friday morning doing my Super xv picks?

The point with rugby is that,whereever you go you go in the world and rugby is involved then you will find a New zealander somewhere involved.

Of the twenty countries at the World cup,six were coached by New Zealanders,and many others had kiwis very heavily involved in their coaching staff.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcanelion Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:56 pm

It's an interesting discussion. It's always got the potential to become, my granddad is bigger than yours. To my mind, we don't know more about rugby than other fans, and our history doesn't stand out head and shoulders above others.

Given my age, I remember the boks pre isolation. I grew up with the games against the Springboks being the big one. They'd come here, we'd win, we'd go there they'd win. They would come here and complain about the refs, we'd go there and be similarly bemused. The only other sides that bought similar emotions, were the Lions in the 70's and Aussies in the mid 80's.

For me they were the dominant side either side of the world war. This is a time when, in terms of understanding the game of rugby, we have a lot to thank the boks for. As Emack has pointed out. Scrums formations were finally formalized, with the springbok formation (3-4-1) winning out. Whilst the AB formation (2-3-2) was becoming increasingly limited anyway, we suffered with the transformation, because we couldn't scrum. A real issue in the 30's and 40's when scrumming was rugby. The springboks actually went out there way to help us technically and helped us through it.

Similarly, we have a lot to thank other teams for. Rugby is a game of swings and round abouts. We are top dog at the moment, and arguably we have been there, or there abouts', for much of the last 20 years. It's certain the golden age will end. Who knows who is going to be next.

blackcanelion

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:17 am

kiakahaaotearoa wrote: Valerie Adams is the current Olympic and world champion shot putter. And she´s a woman!

And from Mad Butcher territory/ my school Kia.... Never mind the golf when we've Lomu's and Valeries running around.
I lived less than a km from Mad's first butcher. Now he's got over 30. I'm in Wellington and ...I still live within a km of one... thumbsup

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:59 am

Kiwis are good at sports like cycling,rowing,kayaking, equestrian,sailing,etc. sports where you get to sit down.

South Africa has contributed vastly in new innovations to rugby,an example being lifting in the lineout,by the time it became legal they were 20 years ahead of every one else.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by damage_13 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:07 am

since when do foreigners spell words phonetically if they don't know the language that well but can construct sentences like that..?

I know a great many people from all over the world and have yet to see eeenglish spelt this way by any of them.

I thinks someone is looking for a bite

damage_13

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:10 am

yep i think its a reincarnation of mitey

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:11 am

mystiroakey wrote:yep i think its a reincarnation of mitey

Naaah, you don't say. Whistle

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:13 am

you think its that obvious?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by boomeranga Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:22 am

I agree. It's good to have him back.

boomeranga

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:23 am

chin
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:24 am

Huh, thought it was Borat. Sounded like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:49 pm

Hello and goodnight.

Many thankyou to members who making time to welcome to me and helping about speak the English. Also making me feel stronger to watching some discussion start from my own small writing!

Some people are also writing the letter to private account and not so nicely! and for those people I just apology that I am not going and ask to patience and not make a judge too quickly on my thoughts and apology if I wrote some thing what you are disagree to. Is not to make an insult at you I think more my broking expression only.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by nganboy Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:28 am

I think some of you guys are being dicks about his English.
Sorry to you anotherworld on behalf of those not so biased about non native English speakers.
nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:58 am

Sorry mate, thought it was a wind up. No hard feelings, good luck and keep posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 20 Apr 2012, 6:28 am

This is getting to be a problem on this board. No benefit of the doubt. Maybe this is just a new person wanting to join in the discussion. When i first learnt Dutch people used to think that i was taking the micky as well with how i wrote.

This site will go down hill rapidly if every new poster gets accused of being someone from the past. Try not to be so clicky and give every new member the benefit of the doubt.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 20 Apr 2012, 6:59 am

Treat others as you want to be treated.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 20 Apr 2012, 7:45 am

nganboy wrote:I think some of you guys are being dicks about his English.
Sorry to you anotherworld on behalf of those not so biased about non native English speakers.

its quite obvious that the op is on a wind up. Your just being naive dude. There is no point to his OPs post, he knows about people from the past..

Billy the problem is mornoic posters with mulitiple accounts..

I am dyslexic yet get people having a pop every day about my spelling...Maybe people should just give us a break hey!!

He is not a new member , he is on a wum. I am 100% sure of this- you can tell that he is trying to sound like borat..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 20 Apr 2012, 7:55 am

Guys, (mystir), until proven otherwise give new posters the benefit of the doubt, it doesn't matter if you beleive a new poster to be someone else, you may be wrong and implying and accusing a new member of being a wind up merchant or being derogatory to his style of posting or the content of his posts are not encouraging new members to join.

Unless you have concrete evidence on a poster then give him/her the benefit of the doubt
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Fri 20 Apr 2012, 7:58 am

eirebilly wrote:This is getting to be a problem on this board. No benefit of the doubt. Maybe this is just a new person wanting to join in the discussion. When i first learnt Dutch people used to think that i was taking the micky as well with how i wrote.

This site will go down hill rapidly if every new poster gets accused of being someone from the past. Try not to be so clicky and give every new member the benefit of the doubt.

I couldn't agree more billiy.

In order for a board to work, members should welcome them and take them on face value. People can always form an opinion and the decide whether or not to engage at a later stage.
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:05 am

biltongbek wrote:Guys, (mystir), until proven otherwise give new posters the benefit of the doubt, it doesn't matter if you beleive a new poster to be someone else, you may be wrong and implying and accusing a new member of being a wind up merchant or being derogatory to his style of posting or the content of his posts are not encouraging new members to join.

Unless you have concrete evidence on a poster then give him/her the benefit of the doubt

So you direct that at me because i bring up the point of others including yourself.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:08 am

biltongbek wrote:Guys, (mystir), until proven otherwise give new posters the benefit of the doubt, it doesn't matter if you beleive a new poster to be someone else, you may be wrong and implying and accusing a new member of being a wind up merchant or being derogatory to his style of posting or the content of his posts are not encouraging new members to join.

Then why has he not put any information about himself on his profile ? Perhaps if he did then people could work him out a little better. When I first read one of his posts written like this the first thing I did was check his profile, perhaps to see where he was coming from. Come on guys lets be honest here, he sounds like that secret agent from Allo' Allo'. I some times have to try and send e-mails to customers in my best French and German and when I type a word that I cannot spell, I do not go down the road of spelling them as some body taking the p1ss would speak them. If this poster is indeed geniune, then perhaps he should tell us all where he is comming from. OK

Last edited by LordDowlais on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:12 am

I think the guys before your name mate was a message to all of us.

Just be thankful that this thread hasn´t descended into a debate about Wales and England and that it has generated an interesting debate. If it were a windup post against a particular nation then regardless of who the poster is, that would be grounds for genuine complaint.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:14 am

mystiroakey wrote:

So you direct that at me because i bring up the point of others including yourself.

Mystir, if you look back a few posts, you will see I requested posters to be treated the way you would expect others to treat you, and then you again retorted went on about it. If you don't like the thread as you said yourself you don't get the point of the article, then refrain from replying on it, 60 odd posts, prove otherwise.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:18 am

We turned this thread into a decent debate Bilt. However i think the 'high and mitey' posters have derailed it. and are being hypocritical.

And i have been a main cointributer to this thread , so why dont you look back at those 60 odd posts. We (including myself) took it to another level

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:20 am

COme on Mystir, this is not like you, you usually contribute positively, why is this such an issue for you?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:28 am

I don´t think it´s fair to call them high and mighty. I know I for one can be guilty from time to time for making disparaging comments about people´s spelling. You yourself said you have dyslexia. I think it´s a valid point from a couple of posters who have had experience in writing in another language other than their own mother tongue and been made fun of.

Just stick to the debate mate and bring it up with the relevant people outside the thread if you feel strongly about it. Sorry if I come over as talking down to you but I have the warm glow of Friday over me and I think there are other things we can discuss on this post to lead us into the weekend. Hug Ale

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:37 am

I guess i am being refeered to as 'High and mighty'. I do not have a go at peoples spelling or grammar as mine can also be very poor.

I just object to new posters not being given a chance, being questioned as to who they are and being called WUM's.

Back on Topic, I have been to NZ many times and find them to be a really sporting mad race of people, similar to the Aussies. Wonderful place to go and sit in a pub and discuss any sport you can think of.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:41 am

I guess i am being refeered to as 'High and mighty'.

I don´t think it´s fair to call them high and mighty

you are both wrong guys, Mystir is alluding to the OP, as a previous poster, you need to read between the lines.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:51 am

Hmm I'm not so sure but best leave it to the man himself as I don't want to make an ass out of him and me.

So back to the OP: I think there are many Kiwis who live and breathe rugby. They are not necessarily the best exponents of rugby debate. There is an unhealthy minority who buy into the media spin that rugby should be played only a certain way and we are the best thing since sliced bread on a rugby field. (This reminds me of a supermarket in NZ where there is a huge ´picture´ of Jonah Lomu made out of various shades of burnt toast. I think the Elvis toast was his best work but it just shows the place of rugby in NZ). There are also the fairweather supporters who have nothing more to contribute than the ABs are the best until things go wrong and they vanish into the ether of indifference.

That said, there are many Kiwis who have played the game or have a love of the game with a huge technical knowledge and understanding of the evolution of the game and the best players who can take the ABs forward and the big threats from the international stage.

So in general, Kiwis are on the whole quite knowledgeable about the game but one thing I enjoy about this board is the exposure to other ways of thinking and other views on my beloved team. Like travel, I find this board broadens the mind and given most media drivel we are served up, that is a very good thing.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:57 am

I went to a pub in NZ (cant remember wher but i think that it was in christchurch) with a couple of locals to watch a game of rugby. I could'nt believe it when they brought a whole crate of beer (750ml bottles i think) put it in the centre of the table and talked rugby for 6 hours straight, only stopping to watch the game. One of the best days i had there, weird custome having a crate of beer in front you but it was good fun.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:00 am

Sounds more like Dunedin mate. Sounds like The Gardies or The Cook. Sadly I think the former no longer exists. Crate drinking is seriously underrated. Then again, at the time, many thought the following day it was seriously overrated!

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:04 am

It was seriously weird, all these huge Moari blokes drinking these massive bottles of beer faster than the speed of light and there was me feeling like a lightweight. I must admit to feeling a little insecure having these big Maoris around me but they were so pleasent and i really had a great day Smile
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:13 am

Mate spare a thought for those lining up against the Maori or Polynesian players in a rugby match. Me a scrawny tall stick insect in comparison with these Leviathans. It made you feel proud when you tackled them or stepped them. It made you feel dazed and groggy on your feet when they tackled you or ran through you!

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:14 am

I played against a travelling Moari school team when i was 14, they already had facial hair and tree stump legs so i feel your pain Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:22 am

Kia- your right. Bilt i was thinking about using a play on words , however my dyslexia got in the way. So your almost right.

And yes i agree with the sentiment that its great to have a board that its multinational and cultural. Most of my family moved to kiwiland 100 years ago. So i do have a certain affinity with the place. Need to go there one day.

Anotherworldofpain-good luck with your english and i hope you proove my previous sentiment wrong.. Its gonna be tough for you because i am one of the tamer fish(more like a mellow shark rather than a piranha).But ride it out dude..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:30 am

Like the Speights ads, good on ya mate: Hug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lR1sEn8nMI&feature=fvwrel

This one is more rugby related. Gets the blood pumping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfOEkZ38RsQ

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:33 am

That is like a feature film add!!

love it

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 20 Apr 2012, 10:32 am

I will watch those a bit later Kia

Must return to NZ one day, if only for the crates of beer in the pub Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 20 Apr 2012, 1:54 pm

Excellent stuff Kia Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:40 pm

When I was in NZ, most kiwis loved the sport, but a significant number were fed up with the preconception that tourists like me had that they were all rugby mad! It's like with Football in the UK- I've had visitors from the States and elsewhere assume that I follow football and try to make small talk using it. To which I am polite and appreciate the effort, but answer that there is almost nothing on the planet that I care about less than Football and I will barely watch England never mind any Club and the only Club matches I have made any effort to see were Champions League games with Barca in (and the Footie World Cup when both it and I were in Italy). As a rule they seem to love and know their rugby but I get the feeling that some are annoyed that it is one of their nation's defining characteristics!
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:40 pm

kiakaha
You are losing contact with your roots,"Swappa crate " is live and well,as was resurected a couple of years ago,I even keep a spare crate(wooden) in the tool shed because barstids are always trying to nick them when you go round for a barbie.you rock on up to the wholesalers now with your crate,and a dozen empties and swap (Me Speights) for just over$30,and off you go with 9 litres of p..s.

Eirebilly is right the bottles are 750 mil.

But back to the subject,I hope people arent suggesting that kiwis are mentally disordered when it comes to rugby by calling them rugby mad,as I do find when I come onto a site like this I do see how many from other countries,just dont get brought up on rugby from a kid and live it as part of their lives like we do.and such a lifestyle is not the same as madness.

During the Wc the former English 1st five (early 50s,white hair- does tv in the UK)who was a guest comments man on sky tv here in New Zealand,was saying how he was staying in a small hotel down Taranaki,and he ran into the housemaid, a 60 yearold Maori lady,when he told her what he did for a job ,she proceeded to give him a 10 minute lecture on the benefits of running your number 8 on a wider line more aimed at the centre,when using a 7&8/6combination of loose forwards from set plays,even line outs.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:47 pm

"But back to the subject,I hope people arent suggesting that kiwis are
mentally disordered when it comes to rugby by calling them rugby mad,as I
do find when I come onto a site like this I do see how many from other
countries,just dont get brought up on rugby from a kid and live it as
part of their lives like we do.and such a lifestyle is not the same as
madness."

are you actually for real?

have you never heard the term with mad on the end- it is not derogatary at all!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:52 pm

Mystir
Are you for real?

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:53 pm

Yes offcourse.

The term is used alot and not in a bad way.

hearing or using the term 'sports mad' football mad' golf mad, or wahtever just means that there is a love for the before- perhaps slightly obssesive but not linked to the real meaning of mad

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:21 pm

Laurie, I have to say that those 750ml bottles are killers Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Apr 2012, 11:35 pm

ChequeredJersey wrote:When I was in NZ, most kiwis loved the sport, but a significant number were fed up with the preconception that tourists like me had that they were all rugby mad! It's like with Football in the UK- I've had visitors from the States and elsewhere assume that I follow football and try to make small talk using it. To which I am polite and appreciate the effort, but answer that there is almost nothing on the planet that I care about less than Football and I will barely watch England never mind any Club and the only Club matches I have made any effort to see were Champions League games with Barca in (and the Footie World Cup when both it and I were in Italy). As a rule they seem to love and know their rugby but I get the feeling that some are annoyed that it is one of their nation's defining characteristics!
Aha! Thanks CJ, that was a point I was trying make earlier.

As CJ mentioned, there are many in NZ that dislike sport in general (as in all countries), and this can be manifested in a distaste or frustration at its poster child, the ABs. There are rugby mad fans here, obviously, and they are typically ex players or brought up in rugby families who really know their oats. I'm in another group, and that is just your common sports fan, which is probably the biggest proportion of AB fans that enjoys 'most' sport and especially the ABs, in my case.

I'd like to think I was mad about rugby, but I just dont have the technical knowledge of the game (like the maori lady described above and most posters on this forum), hence I probably dont qualify as rugby mad. Unlike some Brits, like CJ mentioned, most of my mates and I (and most other nz sports fans including probably rugby mad ones), we'll watch and have an emotional attachment to several teams across many sports codes. I support Everton FC and stayed up to 2am to watch Liverpool beat them last week in the FA cup, i watched the kangaroos beat the kiwis in league last night instead of the super15 and then stayed up to 1am to watch the NZ breakers (basketball) lose game 2 of the finals.

Lastly, I'm amazed at how knowledgable many posters on here are, especially the NH posters and certain others from other countries (SA, Oz, and NZ), and that they can debate the smallest little thing to infinitim with facts and a deep understanding. It is enlightening reading this forum, especially getting a feel for how other countries view their team and players, and also how the ABs are perceived (seldomly flattering I may add). The 'majority' of ABs fans would be lost in such debates, especially when it's about teams other than the ABs. Sure, they love the ABs because we have a good win record, but I wouldn't say most have a deep understanding, or are mad on rugby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Sat 21 Apr 2012, 12:17 am

Kia Ora Ebop, good post. I'm assuming your from the BOP with that pseudonym. I'd like to think I'm in both camps...Rugby mad and sports mad. I'm also aware of those that don't like sport much at all. They make it pretty obvious with a glare or response that says "here we go again". But thats fine, we all walk different paths in life and to not like the AB's or sport by choice because its kind of everywhere, particularly in our social lives must be hard.

This is a good rugby forum because you do get a bit more respect shared around and we all get to have our go at things rugby in a fairly safe environment. As with anywhere you get your characters, your biased views and your favourites...same as the real world.

If youve ventured onto say the AB forums its largely a lot of open slather, slagging anything or anyone goes which for some is their cup of tea, an outlet, a chance to pump the AB biceps. Theres some good banter and knowledge but usually its quite shallow and repetitive.

On this forum theres more variety, more indepth 'real' analysis of the matches, issues that are affecting our fave sport in a way that its almost as though we were in the team camps trying to have the same 'real' discussions that are possibly going on there. Sometimes its almost as though theres more knowledge here that the camps themselves (not looking your way BB censored ). We all get abit shirty sometimes. You'll see theres a lot of NH vs SH, Wales vs England (the latest themes) but good thing is youve joined post choking era which kept us kiwis all riled up as it does at home.

So welcome fellow Kiwi, I also watched the League but have an ill stomach over the latest Blues efforts so the remote was working overtime. The Breakers match was massive right to the final whistle- not often you see a fluke goal like that that just popped in off the bounce of the fingers.

Massive swat of Brutons last shot to set up a repeat of last year for the Breakers where I think they'll cream Perth at home on tuesday.

Kiwi's? Well. Good effort but these one offs are a bit odd. They come then theyre gone. Doesnt seem to be the same passion for these KIWI Oz matches these days when 80's and 90's it was always all on.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sat 21 Apr 2012, 1:35 am

Kiwis in general may know their rugby but Graham Henry needs a bloody good smack. Smarmy my arse...
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next