The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marquez vs Fedchenko (with spoilers)

4 posters

Go down

Marquez vs Fedchenko (with spoilers) Empty Marquez vs Fedchenko (with spoilers)

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun 15 Apr 2012, 12:36 pm

Obviously there is a lot of talk about the robbery in the rios vs abril fight last but did anyone see the Marquez fight?

Marquez won a fairly comfortable UD in a mismatch. Fedchenko from the sounds of it lacked ambition and was very cautious and Marquez struggled to adjust but won on workrate and aggression.

I didn't see the fight so can anyone enlighten me on how Marquez looked? Did he look like the same fighter he was vs pacquiao because on a couple of websites he didn't sound too impressive

He will probably be facing rios in July which he should probably win now, or was there enough to suggest that Te 3rd pacquiao fight might have been his last hurrah

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Marquez vs Fedchenko (with spoilers) Empty Re: Marquez vs Fedchenko (with spoilers)

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 1:16 pm

Marquez looked a little bit off the pace, but he is at his best when someone tries to take his head off. Fedchenko was far too negative in the fight and didn't really try to win it. There were a couple of good exchanges, but Marquez won pretty easily. He almost had him out of there a couple of times but Fedchenko was a good survivor. Had it gone 1 more round Marquez would have got him out of there, Fedchenko was out on his feet.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Marquez vs Fedchenko (with spoilers) Empty Re: Marquez vs Fedchenko (with spoilers)

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 1:16 pm

Forgot to mention, he is far from finished.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:19 pm

I fell asleep before the end of the Rios fight, if he one that fight then whoever was involved in the scoring should be shot. The same officials obviously want a cosy seat at the Marquez- Rois fight. Flip Cowboys.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 15 Apr 2012, 6:49 pm

Yeah I wached the fight but it wasnt really worth staying up for to be honest. Thought Fedchenko actually performed credibly but Marquez just never looks as impressive when he has to chase or force a fight. It was a professional performance from Marquez but not much beyond that.

I would guess if Marquez might be one of the guys out there not unhappy about the Rios/Abril robbery because Rios seems absolutely made for him if the fight gets green lighted. If I were Marquez I would cetainly push for it.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down