The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting article about Tomato Cans

2 posters

Go down

Interesting article about Tomato Cans Empty Interesting article about Tomato Cans

Post by ChelskiFanski Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi,
I recently came across this article about journeymen which was in the NY times a few years ago, and found it interesting, so I thought I'd share it:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9801E0DB123CF933A25756C0A9629C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

ChelskiFanski

Back to top Go down

Interesting article about Tomato Cans Empty Re: Interesting article about Tomato Cans

Post by HumanWindmill Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Welcome aboard, Chelski.

Good to see you made the move, mate. Will have a look at your link a bit later.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Interesting article about Tomato Cans Empty Re: Interesting article about Tomato Cans

Post by ChelskiFanski Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanks Windy, I'm surprised I was recognised to be honest! I've been reading the new boards for the last couple of months, but now I sit next to my boss at work I can't post during the day.

ChelskiFanski

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:27 pm

ChelskiFanski wrote:Thanks Windy, I'm surprised I was recognised to be honest! I've been reading the new boards for the last couple of months, but now I sit next to my boss at work I can't post during the day.

We wouldn't forget our better contributors, mate.

I shall be logging off shortly, but I'll read your link with interest in the morning. I'm sure you'll enjoy it over here.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down