The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stepping stone for a push

3 posters

Go down

The stepping stone for a push Empty The stepping stone for a push

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 11:19 am

Showcasing your talent on the grandest stage of them all can do wonders for your career and can make all the difference when it comes to climbing up the ranks.

This weekend several stars will get that opportunity, will they take it?

Dolf Ziggler
My favourite wrestler at the moment, but to go from Championship contender at the Royal Rumble to this tag team match at Mania is very strange. Ziggler has been one of the performers of the year at recent PPV's even appearing twice in one night! I hope he is the stand out guy in the tag match because this guy can go all the way to the top.

The Miz
Wow, what has happened to Miz of late? From main eventing at Mania with Cena last year, he too is in the tag match. Like Ziggler, Miz has far too much talent for a match like this. The tag match has been built up around Santino with some comedy elements added, so let Santino have his moment at Mania. No need to involve Miz in it.

Cody Rhodes
Cody has the perfect opportunity to show his best at Mania. Once some of the legends eventually retire this guy has it all to push right to the top. And what better way to start that path than this weekend.

So yes, we have the big matches, but dont forget about these guys also. They are looking to put on the show of their lives in an effort to move onto bigger and better things.

Back to top Go down

The stepping stone for a push Empty Re: The stepping stone for a push

Post by talkingpoint Fri 30 Mar 2012, 1:20 pm

I fear for Dolph he's been promoted and then demoted again over the past 3 years. He had a brief, insulting WHC reign for less than one episode of SD but other than that he's been relegated to the upper mid card strata of the roster frequently been used to put over the other main eventers. This guy definitely deserves a serious title run but for the past two Mania's he's been an afterthought. I suspect him to get back into the main event after Mania but am very pessimistic he'll get a title run this year. He needs to lose Swagger and Vickie before he can break through the glass ceiling.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Fri 30 Mar 2012, 1:32 pm

Its worth noting that i read somewhere that del rio was due to be put in the tag match but wwe decided not to as they felt it was beneath him being an ex champion and yet they still have miz swagger and ziggler in it, its also worth noting del rio is due a big push upon his return.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Fri 30 Mar 2012, 1:48 pm

I don't think The Miz & Ziggler will get the chance to showcase what they can do, they'll be lucky to get 5 mins each in that match.

Cody on the hand has a massive chance and I rekon he will take it, he's already been very good in the build up. Win or lose I see an excellent performance coming from him.

I fancy that match to open the show.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down