The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Meat

+8
bsando
Ozzy3213
George Carlin
CaleyShaun
wales606
Knowsit17
Biltong
21st Century Schizoid Man
12 posters

Go down

Dead Meat Empty Dead Meat

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 17 Mar 2012, 8:51 pm

Dead meat for Scotland :-

Robinson - now the worst ever, ever

Townsend - inflicted on Glasgow Warriors by the worst RU in the World (by a very long way)

S.Lamont - idiot and past it

M Evans - not his brother and poseur

Jacobsen - fat waste of space (thankfully did not play today so was spared humiliation by Bean)

Ford - t*t who not only cannot feckin throw the ball to 2 giant locks but cannot make a decent decision- utter moron

Hamilton - utter thickoid who cannot even enforce - coward and penalty magnet

De Luca - utter thickoid - cost the game today as he was playing well up till then -at least defensively

Cross - basically rubbish prop

Not one of those cowards deserves a cap for today (Gray, Barclay Denton, Rennie, Welsh and Blair excepted). Christ Finlay Calder would kick their heads in one by one and then go back and vomit down their throats ! mad

Back to top Go down

Dead Meat Empty Re: Dead Meat

Post by Biltong Sat 17 Mar 2012, 8:54 pm

I wouldn't call them cowards , though.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 17 Mar 2012, 8:58 pm

Why not ? No pride and cowardly ,wimpy performance - utter crap and basically cowardice ! mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 8:59 pm

Robinson - now the worst ever, ever

Worse than Frank Hadden? What about Matt Williams?

At least under Robinson you've managed to record wins over Australia, South Africa and Ireland (away).

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:01 pm

Big feckin deal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:06 pm

Big feckin deal indeed, not many NH sides can boast wins in consecutive seasons over two of the big three. Nothing to be scoffed at.

In the past though, seems much longer ago than it actually was.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

This idiot had now a worse record than even the utterly appalling Williams or Hadden. ROBINSON MUST GO NOW mad

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:50 am

Disagree with Hamilton, Ford and Lamont.

Pretty much agree with the others.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by CaleyShaun Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:45 am

What you need to realise about the wins over Aus and S. Africa is, they were flukey, If Matt Giteau had scored that conversion then we would have lost that game as well, so i agree that these wins don't mean anything, had they been competetive matches, we would have lost both.

CaleyShaun

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 18 Mar 2012, 7:41 am

Schizoid - I could be wrong, of course, but knowing you as we do, I suspect that I'm sensing some anger here.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 7:49 am

Interestingly about a fortnight ago most Scottish fans were proclaiming Ford as nailed on for the Lions and Jacobsen as a potential tourer as well.

I believe that recently I read a report in the press where somebody was suggesting that Jacobsen was actually the best scrummaging loosehead int he world.

I suspect the reality with both of these players is somewhere between that level and schiziod's opening rant.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:05 am

CaleyShaun wrote:What you need to realise about the wins over Aus and S. Africa is, they were flukey, If Matt Giteau had scored that conversion then we would have lost that game as well, so i agree that these wins don't mean anything, had they been competetive matches, we would have lost both.

I was at both those games. The Aus game was definitely a bit jammy. Australia performing badly, especially that missed kick by giteau (cheers giteau Wink ) although our defense was pretty solid. But There is no way in hell that beating SA was a fluke, we played very well in all area's of the game that day, totally deserved that win over them. Out of all the games i've been to see Scotland play at murrayfield that one is the standout for me.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:12 am

Ozzy3213 wrote:Interestingly about a fortnight ago most Scottish fans were proclaiming Ford as nailed on for the Lions and Jacobsen as a potential tourer as well.

I believe that recently I read a report in the press where somebody was suggesting that Jacobsen was actually the best scrummaging loosehead int he world.

I suspect the reality with both of these players is somewhere between that level and schiziod's opening rant.

Well both ford and Jacobsen in the fantasy espn finished with 12 points overall, which was the same as Hartley, Cole who will both be contenders for Lions i think. Not sure how much the espn fantasy game reflects true performances but thouht i'd just thrown those stats in there.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:15 am

Robinson has shown by his selections that he's not up to Test rugby. Scotland have decent enough players, certainly enough to win 2 or 3 games in the 6N, if they were given the right direction.

Ford's throwing can totally collapse if he's put under pressure and it would be in Australia. He has major repair work to do to convince the Lion's selectors he is worth a risk.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:28 am

GC,

I am angry because we are going backwards. 2 games won out of 15 in the 6 Ns! Yesterday there was no game plan whatsoever or if there was it was along the lines of - hod onto the ball, offload and see what happens. The result was the Italians got up to the line quickly and flattened the ball carriers prior to the offload thus we got nowhere. The was no game plan B. This just shows how bad a coach Robinson (and Townsend) is/are.

It would appear from the faces of the players that he has lost the dressing room too - usually fatal for any coach but the SRU are exceptionally immune to any sort of player/supporter rebellion. Something needs done the SRU will probably make him (Robinson) the executive director of rugby or a similar merde role and let Townsend mess it up even more - at least that would be better that what they are inflicting on the Warriors with Townsend.
All in all a truly depressing situation that will drive people away from rugby in droves unless something is done ! mad

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Sun 18 Mar 2012, 9:41 am

Ozzy3213 wrote:Interestingly about a fortnight ago most Scottish fans were proclaiming Ford as nailed on for the Lions and Jacobsen as a potential tourer as well.

Pete, no question that Ford played himself out of the Lions shirt yesterday which I had him sharing with Rory Best up to that point - I still think he will tour, but may not be a test starter - I'm not about to judge on him on one woeful display, rather the 6Ns as a whole, and for the most part, he has been very good

Jacobsen was never a tourer, and Welsh showed yesterday what we should have had all tournament long OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by fa0019 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 9:48 am

Chunk in the lions... only if he had comprimising photos of the selection committee.

That would surely go down as the one of the worst decisions in lions history and would rank with the likes of Wright in 93, Charvis in 01, Byrne in 05 and Vickery in 09.

I've seen more physically fit players in the Gareth Chilcott era.

fa0019

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 19 Mar 2012, 6:49 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:GC,

I am angry because we are going backwards. 2 games won out of 15 in the 6 Ns! Yesterday there was no game plan whatsoever or if there was it was along the lines of - hod onto the ball, offload and see what happens. The result was the Italians got up to the line quickly and flattened the ball carriers prior to the offload thus we got nowhere. The was no game plan B. This just shows how bad a coach Robinson (and Townsend) is/are.

It would appear from the faces of the players that he has lost the dressing room too - usually fatal for any coach but the SRU are exceptionally immune to any sort of player/supporter rebellion. Something needs done the SRU will probably make him (Robinson) the executive director of rugby or a similar merde role and let Townsend mess it up even more - at least that would be better that what they are inflicting on the Warriors with Townsend.
All in all a truly depressing situation that will drive people away from rugby in droves unless something is done ! mad
I feel your pain big chap. OK
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon 19 Mar 2012, 7:12 pm

fa0019 wrote:I've seen more physically fit players in the Gareth Chilcott era.

Gareth Chilcott was a legend, a great forward, don't dis the big man.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by fa0019 Mon 19 Mar 2012, 9:09 pm

AlynDavies

Too true, although I'm surprised you view an Englishman with a "no nonsense reputation" as a legend. Smile

I certainly agree that even if Chilcott had the same levels of fitness as he had in his day he would still have Chunk sucking his thumb in the corner of the changing room prior to every match up.

fa0019

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down