The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby League news

+11
Steel
aucklandlaurie
The_Enigma
davidl1061
drsambo1928
Pal Joey
sherlock123
George Hotel1895
dublfcynwa
Luke
Kenny
15 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Rugby League news  - Page 11 Empty Rugby League news

Post by Kenny Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Gareth Ellis has said he will make a decision on which team he will join before the end of March , his agent has said they have had offers from several clubs but have narrowed it down to 4 teams ...while he did not mention which clubs they were they are believed to be Leeds , Hull FC , Huddersfield and Warrington .

Catalan Dragons have denied Hull KR permission to train on the Stade Gilbert Brutus pitch before saturdays Superleague game , rules state it is the home teams choice if they allow visiting teams to use their pitches or not . Catalans have told Rovers to train elsewhere which hasn't gone down well with them , odd decision from the Dragons as they usually allow all visiting teams to use their facilities .

Ryan Bailey has been given a 3 match ban and a £300 fine for pushing a match official during Leeds Rhinos game against Warrington Wolves , Brent Webb was also fined £300 and given a verbal warning for the same offence in the same incident . Warringtons Mickey Higham received a 2 match ban for a high tackle on Rob Burrow in the same game .

Bradfords Jarrod Sammut was given a 1 match ban for a dangerous tackle against Hull KR , Hull FC prop Mark O'Melley was also given a 1 match ban for a dangerous tackle in Hulls game against St Helens .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Rugby League news  - Page 11 Empty Re: Rugby League news

Post by Pal Joey Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Kenny wrote:Paterson has arguably been the best overseas signing this season in Superleague and im not just saying that as a HKR fan .

In the Exiles thread i mentioned there hasn't been to many overseas players pulling up trees this year .

I believe you. He was a very consistent player in the NRL and it's good to see he has carried his form over to the SL.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Rugby League news  - Page 11 Empty Bradford Bulls

Post by The Beast Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:18 am

During the Bradford Bulls fans forum on 13/4 (Podcast) it was announced that following recent discussions Blake Solly RFL Licensing Officer will recommend the Bulls receive a Super League Licence for 2014.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Australian club Parramatta Eels are looking to complete the signing of Gareth Hock and Lee Mossop by Monday.

The Australian Daily Telegraph are reporting that Eels recruitment manager Peter Nolan has travelled to The UK to finalise negotiations and a transfer fee with Wigan Warriors.

They also state that Eels officials have confirmed Nolan will watch Mossop in action this weekend and are hopeful of both deals being sealed by Monday.

Hock is currently out on loan to Widnes Vikings after having a little fall out with the Warriors coaching staff. If Hock does indeed sign for the Australian club, it will be a massive blow for the Vikings' head coach Denis Betts.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 am

Would you be happy to see them here, Kenny?
Hock is quite a high profile player. I've heard a little of Mossop too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:41 pm

I'm not opposed to them going over , but i dont think it's right timing wise .

Rangi Chase looks like joining St George Illawara this week also
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 pm

So they are going mid-season? That is poor timing.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:13 pm

if everything is rightin what i have read then they would all go now yes
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Warrington Wolves centre James Mendeika has joined London Broncos on a five-week loan agreement.

The 21-year-old is yet to make his debut in Super League but has made eight appearances for Championship side Swinton Lions this season.

The Ireland international has been a regular for the Wolves Under-20 side in recent seasons.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Long-serving stand-off Lee Briers has been handed a coaching position with the under-19s academy at Warrington.

The 34-year-old's new role will run alongside his playing career.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:23 pm

Leeds Rhinos head coach Brian McDermott has been fined £500 by the Rugby Football League after he was found guilty of publically criticising the manner in which matches are officiated.

The charge relates to comments McDermott made after his side's win Catalan Dragons earlier this month.

Meanwhile, St Helens coach Jamal Lolesi has been fined £500 for using foul and abusive language at a match official.

Both will pay £250 now, with the rest suspended until the end of the year
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Hull FC centre Joe Arundel has been ruled out for six weeks after suffering a knee injury in the win over Salford on Saturday.

Director of rugby Shaun McRae told BBC Radio Humberside: "It's quite unusual but it isn't a major injury.

"We're looking at four to six weeks out depending on how he responds to rehab."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Former Castleford Tigers boss Ian Millward says the potential exit of stand-off Rangi Chase would be a huge blow for the Super League strugglers.

The 2011 Man of Steel winner has been linked with a move to NRL side St George Illawarra.

"It's been ongoing for a number of weeks. You can't replace him when he's out for one match. Keep in mind they have the smallest squad in the league."

He added: "You have to understand Rangi's position on this, the NRL is a huge machine right now and it would be a great place for him to bring up his family.

"He's been absolutely fantastic this season and he'll be a star for England in the World Cup if he makes that.

"This isn't a one-off, this is something that is going to happen with a lot of England's better players because the attraction of going there is so great."

I personally dont agree with this as dont think Chase has performed well enough in the majority of games , yes he has been very good in some but absent in others .
Take his huge salary off the Tigers salary cap and they should be able to bring in a couple of players to improve the team , unless that money isn't going to be reinvested in the team .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Salford's new head coach Brian Noble says he plans to establish the club as a leading force in Super League.

"The ambition of the owner is there for all to see. It's in one of our biggest cities and I think it can go places. I'd like to be a part of that.

"In the short-term we've got to try to climb the ladder but in the medium term there are things we can put in place to improve the club.

"It's a job that's starting from the bottom ground - we're in a huge part of the world and should be attracting a lot of people to watch what is a wonderful sport.

"If we can get that right there's no reason why in a few years Salford can't be up there with the likes of Leeds and Warrington, Wigan and St Helens and having wonderful evenings here in what is the greatest game.

Given investment there is no reason why Salford couldn't make an impact on Superleague in the future , but they face the task of convincing the people of Manchester that Rugby can be as good as football which wont be easy in a football mad city .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:42 pm

St Helens have appointed former head coach Mike Rush as chief executive officer at Langtree Park.

Rush took over first-team affairs last term after Royce Simmons' departure and guided the club to the play-off semis before Nathan Brown took over for 2013.

"Mike is ideally qualified and suited for the position of CEO of the Saints," chairman Eamonn McManus said.

"He has extensive relevant experience in every area of the club's operations and made a great success of all roles."

The former head of youth development, assistant coach, head coach and general manager has been with Saints for 13 years.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Widnes have tied down emerging first-team players Grant Gore and Adam Lawton to long-term contracts.

Gore, a 21-year-old who can play at half-back or hooker, and teenage second row Lawton are now committed until the end of the 2015 season.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:05 pm

St Helens utility back Jonny Lomax has been ruled out for a further six weeks after he suffered a setback in his rehabilitation from a hamstring injury.

Lomax had impressed in his new full-back role before incurring the problem against Wakefield five weeks ago, and looked set to make his return to action in Saturday's Challenge Cup fourth-round tie with Hull KR at New Craven Park.

"Jonny won't be back for about another six weeks," said coach Nathan Brown. "He had some fluid leak into where his injury was, so it's a bit of a setback."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 am

Sounds painful... that fluid leak.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:08 pm

HULL FC

Have released scrum half Brett Seymour from his contract with the club .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Wakefield Wildcats

Have signed second rower Jon Molloy on a contract to the end of 2014 season
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Widnes Vikings

Coach Dennis Betts has stated he knows nothing about a bid by Parramatta for on loan forward Gareth Hock .

"I don't know anything about it. We're not talking to him about next year; he's not our player, he's Wigan's player.

"He's here on loan for a year and we can't approach him. Nothing has been said to us.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:12 pm

If anyone is watching tomorrow nights test, check out Wairea-Hargraves and see if eating raw meat and eggs is any use.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10878178

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 am

ha. I like the way he just took raw meat out of the fridge and tucked into it.

You wouldn't want to drop a match in the Kiwi dressing room after those 10 raw eggs! Laugh

Should be a fierce tussle even with your big play-makers missing.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:20 am

Going to be hard without Benji, Sonny Bill, but the one who I see as the biggest loss is Jeremy Smith, when he puts on a Kiwi jersey he grows about three foot taller and becomes bullet proof.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Salford City Reds assistant coach Sean Long has left his position.

The move comes after Brian Noble's appointment as the new head coach at the Salford City Stadium.

The 36-year-old former Great Britain scrum-half moved to the Reds in August 2011 as assistant to then head coach Matt Parrish.

Long has been linked with a move back to his former club Wigan Warriors to coach their youth side.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Kenny wrote:Salford City Reds assistant coach Sean Long has left his position.

The move comes after Brian Noble's appointment as the new head coach at the Salford City Stadium.

The 36-year-old former Great Britain scrum-half moved to the Reds in August 2011 as assistant to then head coach Matt Parrish.

Long has been linked with a move back to his former club Wigan Warriors to coach their youth side.
He's days were always going to be numbered as soon as Nobby took over. Nobby hasn't forgotten what happened when the tri series was held in Australia and New Zealand in 2006.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Hull FC

have said they are not looking at bringing in a replacement scrum half now the have released Brett Seymour .

I take that with a pinch of salt as i have heard they are speaking with both Jacob Miller and Craig Gower of London Broncos
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Wigan Warriors

Super League leaders Wigan have confirmed the signing of Andy Powell from rugby union side Sale Sharks.

Ex-Wales international Powell will link up with the Warriors on 1 June and has signed a deal until the end of 2015.

"I had interest years ago in doing it. I've achieved a lot in rugby union and I think it's something that I need to do now," Powell told BBC 5 Live.

Meanwhile, Wigan have announced Lee Mossop and Gareth Hock will join Parramatta Eels at the end of the year.

They will receive "significant six-figure transfer fees" for both England internationals.

England prop Lee Mossop will join NRL side Parramatta Eels at the end of the season

Prop Mossop, 24, and back-row forward Hock, 29 - who held talks with the Eels at the end of last season and is currently on loan at Widnes Vikings - have agreed two-year deals with the NRL side, with the option of a further year.

But in-form back-row forward Liam Farrell has committed his long-term future to Wigan, agreeing a new five-year contract, while the Warriors have also announced that Sean Long is set to join the club's coaching staff.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Kenny wrote:Wigan Warriors

Super League leaders Wigan have confirmed the signing of Andy Powell from rugby union side Sale Sharks.

Ex-Wales international Powell will link up with the Warriors on 1 June and has signed a deal until the end of 2015.

"I had interest years ago in doing it. I've achieved a lot in rugby union and I think it's something that I need to do now," Powell told BBC 5 Live.

Meanwhile, Wigan have announced Lee Mossop and Gareth Hock will join Parramatta Eels at the end of the year.

They will receive "significant six-figure transfer fees" for both England internationals.

England prop Lee Mossop will join NRL side Parramatta Eels at the end of the season

Prop Mossop, 24, and back-row forward Hock, 29 - who held talks with the Eels at the end of last season and is currently on loan at Widnes Vikings - have agreed two-year deals with the NRL side, with the option of a further year.

But in-form back-row forward Liam Farrell has committed his long-term future to Wigan, agreeing a new five-year contract, while the Warriors have also announced that Sean Long is set to join the club's coaching staff.

Further to Mossop and Hock leaving , Wigan have the option to sign both back once their contracts with the Eels run out for a set fee and contract salary
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:54 pm

St Helens back-row forward Mark Flanagan will miss the remainder of the 2013 season with a serious knee injury.

The 25-year-old needs surgery after damaging his anterior cruciate ligament in a Super League defeat by Hull KR.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Widnes Vikings expect to be without front-row forward Alex Gerrard for eight weeks because of a knee injury.

The 21-year-old tore his posterior cruciate ligament during Friday's 42-28 victory over Doncaster in the fourth round of the Challenge Cup.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Steve O'Connor has relinquished his position as chairman of Widnes but will remain with the Super League outfit as part of their board of directors.

O'Connor has invested millions into the Vikings, taking them out of administration in 2007 and helping them return to the top flight last season.

The club are searching for a new board of directors as they look to build a sustainable business model.

Chief executive James Rule will oversee the day-to-day running of the club.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:38 pm

St Helens winger Francis Meli has been banned for four matches and fined £300 for his sending-off in Saturday's defeat at Hull KR.

no way is that enough
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Featherstone have bolstered their squad with the loan acquisitions of Wakefield back-row forward Frankie Mariano and former Hull and London Broncos winger Will Sharp.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Jon Wilkin and Ade Gardner of St Helens have accepted the charges against them and will be banned for two and one matches respectively.

The pair have accepted Early Guilty Pleas and will not now face an RFL Disciplinary Panel for offences committed in the Challenge Cup on Saturday.

Wilkin was charged with a Grade C offence, following a dangerous shoulder charge on Hull KR's Michael Dobson, while Gardner's Grade B offence was for a poor challenge on Kris Welham.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

Hull KR have completed the signing of Huddersfield Giants winger Luke George on a one-month loan deal.

The 25-year-old has scored two tries in his five appearances for the Giants this season.

He could make his Robins debut in Sunday's match against Leeds Rhinos.

"With Sean Gleeson, Kris Welham and Graeme Horne unavailable it was important to bring in a quality player," Hull KR coach Craig Sandercock told the club's website.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Bradford Bulls winger Jamie Foster will be out for up to 12 weeks with a shoulder injury.

The 22-year-old ruptured a pectoral muscle in a tackle during the Challenge Cup win at Rochdale on Sunday.

It was revealed his tendon had ripped off the bone and he will see a specialist in Manchester on Wednesday before undergoing surgery.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Kenny wrote:St Helens winger Francis Meli has been banned for four matches and fined £300 for his sending-off in Saturday's defeat at Hull KR.

no way is that enough

Pointless ban anyway as he'd miss those games anyway with the arm injury he got making the high tackle. Surely the ban should be enforced when he's match fit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 pm

gazzyD wrote:
Kenny wrote:St Helens winger Francis Meli has been banned for four matches and fined £300 for his sending-off in Saturday's defeat at Hull KR.

no way is that enough

Pointless ban anyway as he'd miss those games anyway with the arm injury he got making the high tackle. Surely the ban should be enforced when he's match fit

But that would mean that the RFL would actually be punishing him , and they cant do that can they
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Exiles squad to play England

: Louis Anderson (Catalan Dragons), Chris Bailey (London Broncos), Michael Dobson (Hull KR), David Faiumu (Huddersfield Giants), Blake Green (Wigan Warriors), Rhys Hanbury (Widnes Vikings), Brett Hodgson (Warrington Wolves), Lance Hohaia (St Helens), Antonio Kaufusi (London Broncos), Kylie Leuluai (Leeds Rhinos), Heath L'Estrange (Bradford Bulls), Willie Manu (St Helens), Manesi Manuokafo (Bradford Bulls), Daryl Millard (Catalan Dragons), Joel Monaghan (Warrington Wolves), Michael Monaghan (Warrington Wolves), Joel Moon (Leeds Rhinos), Mark O'Meley (Hull FC), Micky Paea (Hull KR), Cory Patterson (Hull KR), Justin Poore (Wakefield Trinity Wildcat), Tony Puletua (St Helens), Pat Richards (Wigan Warriors), Jarrod Sammut (Bradford Bulls), Iosia Soliola (St Helens), Zeb Taia (Catalan Dragons) and Trent Waterhouse (Warrington Wolves).
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Huddersfield prop Stuart Fielden is expected to be out of action for several weeks because of a knee infection.

The 33-year-old underwent minor knee surgery a week ago and had to sit out last Sunday's Challenge Cup win at Batley.

Fielden had hoped to be back for Saturday's Super League clash with Catalan Dragons in Perpignan, but he has instead returned to hospital after picking up an infection.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Castleford say they have rejected an offer from former boss Stuart Raper to assist caretaker coach Danny Orr until the end of the season.

Raper, who coached the Tigers from 1997 to 2001, had contacted the club to offer his services in the interim while they seek a permanent successor to Ian Millward.

However, in a statement on their official website, club chief executive Steve Gill is quoted as saying: "We thought long and hard about Stuart Raper's offer to work with Danny Orr until the end of the season, however we have decided not to go down that route.

"I think that the financial outlay that would have been required to bring Stuart over could be used more wisely on a long-term appointment."

completley agree with this decision
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Wigan back row Liam Farrell says he has no desire to become the latest Super League player to move to NRL.

In recent years a number of high-profile players have joined clubs in Australia, with Farrell's Warriors team-mates Lee Mossop and Gareth Hock also set to make the move at the end of the season.

However, 22-year-old Farrell, who signed a new five-year deal this week, says his ambition is to continue representing his hometown club.

"I grew up in Wigan, watched the great Wigan team and all I wanted to do was play for Wigan," Farrell told the Manchester Evening News.

"To play in the NRL is not a big desire of mine. For now I just want to do my bit for Wigan.

"I grew up here and watched the great players - players like Kris Radlinski, Andrew Farrell and Sean O'Loughlin have spent their entire careers here a that appeals to me. I would love to emulate that.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Prop Mike Cooper will leave Warrington Wolves at the end of the season to join NRL side St George Illawarra Dragons.

Cooper, 24, has agreed a two-year deal, although there is an agreement in place for him to rejoin Warrington when he chooses to return from Australia.

He had been contracted to the Wire until the end of the 2014 campaign.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Catalan Dragons forward Jason Baitieri will miss the rest of the season after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament.

The France international, 23, suffered the injury in Saturday's 28-20 home defeat by Huddersfield Giants and will undergo surgery on his knee next week.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Castleford Tigers have signed Warrington Wolves forward Tyrone McCarthy on a one-month loan deal.

The 25-year-old Ireland international, who scored a try in Warrington's Challenge Cup final win last season, has made four appearances this year.

McCarthy told the club website: "It is a massive opportunity for me to get some Super League game time and to hopefully pick up a bit of form.

"I'm grateful to Cas for giving me this opportunity," he added.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Wigan prop Greg Burke has agreed a new contract that will keep him at the club until the end of the 2016 season.

The deal also includes an option to extend it by a further 12 months.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Salford are facing possible repercussions from the RFL for fielding 14 players during a crucial period of their 34-30 Super League victory over Castleford on Saturday.

The Tigers noticed the discrepancy and have lodged a complaint with the RFL, who are expected to make a statement over the matter on Wednesday.

Castleford chief executive Steve Gill has claimed three plays took place while the Reds had an extra man on the field of play after making a substitution four minutes from time.

Salford went on to secure the victory that took them off the foot of the table in Brian Noble's first match in charge since take over at the Salford City Stadium.

There is no precedent that would see Cas awarded the points from the contest but the Reds may face a fine or a points deduction if the RFL rules they are in breach of its operational rules.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed May 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Bradford Bulls have had their Super League licence extended until the end of the 2014 season.

The Bulls were given a one-year probationary licence after exiting administration in August 2012.

"In recent weeks, we have provided the RFL with historical financial accounts and cash-flow forecasts for next year," Bulls co-chairman Gerry Sutcliffe told the club website.

"The RFL were happy with those and with the way we've operated as a club."

He added: "We now have the confidence to move forward until the end of 2014 at least.

"The certainty of Super League reinforces the view that this wasn't just about saving the club. It was about the regeneration of Bradford and kills off all the doubt."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed May 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Super League strugglers Salford City Reds have signed centre Jordan Davies from rugby union side Sale Sharks.

The 23-year-old has signed a contract until the end of the 2014 season.

Davies, who has played six times for the Sharks in all competitions this season, follows Sale team-mate Andy Powell into rugby league.

"Jordan comes highly rated but we certainly don't want to heap pressure on him," Salford head coach Brian Noble told the club website.

"He has played rugby league before, when he was 16, but a lot has changed since then so we will let him settle in to the way we do things.

"He will be having a look at us over the next 18 months, as we are at him. He's an exciting prospect."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed May 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Wigan forward Greg Burke signs new 3 year contract.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/rugby-league/wigan-reward-young-greg-burke-with-new-deal-8598239.html

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next