The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs at Indy Show

+2
Kay Fabe
Fernando
6 posters

Go down

New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs at Indy Show  Empty New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs at Indy Show

Post by Fernando Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:01 pm

Tuesday night, Florida Underground Wrestling had a show Clearwater, Florida where former ECW star New Jack knocked out Nasty Boy Brian Knobbs in the locker room.

According to New Jack's official Facebook page, Brian Knobbs who was accompanied by his wife and 2 other people, stopped by in a locker room full of wrestlers which included New Jack. It was at this point according to New Jack's account that a drunk Brian Knobbs began giving a speech that involved New Jack not being able to wrestle. New Jack says those comments were likely the last comments that Knobbs remembers before being knocked out.

The story has traveled fast from those who were in the locker room as Brian Knobbs has a reputation of being a loud outspoken guy. A recent publicized incident involving Knobbs was just day after the sudden passing of Macho Man Randy Savage happen in May of 2011, it was widely reported that Brian Knobbs made comments and jokes at a wrestling convention that offended a lot of the other wrestlers.

New Jack's account of events : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfQHlq5OGs&feature=player_embedded

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/250155-new-jack-knocks-out-briank-knobbs-at-an-indy-show

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs at Indy Show  Empty Re: New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs at Indy Show

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:14 pm

I don't like Knobbs because he well overstayed his welcome, I can't stand New Jack because he's everything that's wrong with Wrestling, vile character of a man

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs at Indy Show  Empty Re: New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs at Indy Show

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:49 pm

fernando wrote: A recent publicized incident involving Knobbs was just day after the sudden passing of Macho Man Randy Savage happen in May of 2011, it was widely reported that Brian Knobbs made comments and jokes at a wrestling convention that offended a lot of the other wrestlers.

I thought that was Jerry Saggs who did that?

Also get the feeling that Brian Knobbs acts the way he does because he thinks he's untouchable due to his relationship with Hulk Hogan.

Can't beleive he singled out New Jack a guy who has reportably got three justifiable homicides under his belt!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:57 pm

K-PX0110 wrote:
fernando wrote: A recent publicized incident involving Knobbs was just day after the sudden passing of Macho Man Randy Savage happen in May of 2011, it was widely reported that Brian Knobbs made comments and jokes at a wrestling convention that offended a lot of the other wrestlers.

I thought that was Jerry Saggs who did that?

Also get the feeling that Brian Knobbs acts the way he does because he thinks he's untouchable due to his relationship with Hulk Hogan.

Can't beleive he singled out New Jack a guy who has reportably got three justifiable homicides under his belt!!

Is there such a thing Shocked

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:08 pm

3 gotta be more then that tbh

I remember the revenge for the Danbury fall in XPW and when he stabbed and opponent 14 times then the issue with Gypsy Joe and their been several other incidents aswell

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:29 pm

He should have been banned from any form of Wrestling after the Vic Grimes incident

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:40 pm

The Vic Grimes incident is the one where New Jack claimed to have pushed him harder from the scaffolding to try and kill him isn't it?

If it is, when you watch the video New Jack doesn't push him. Grimes seems to push himself away from the scaffold after New Jack has pushed him. I think that New Jack saw the injury as a chance to further his hardman image so said he did it deliberately.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:42 pm

E,

I thought Grimes got wind of it and that's why he pushed himself?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:58 pm

It really does stagger me that people continue to book new jack tbh, he's not exactly the second coming of HBK to put it midly, the guy is utterly talentless if you don't include his ability to seriously hurt people

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 23 Feb 2012, 4:03 pm

That would also make sense. I watched it and noticed he pushed himself, the article I read suggested that it was Grimes' fault, rather than being an act of self defence.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down