The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler?

+4
psycho-gooner
Dr Gregory House MD
Fernando
AberdeenSteve
8 posters

Go down

Best Indy Wrestler

Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_lcap4%Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_lcap4%Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_lcap0%Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_lcap0%Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_lcap8%Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_lcap12%Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_lcap8%Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_lcap16%Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_lcap16%Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 25

Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Empty Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler?

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 30 May 2011, 5:40 pm

Simple, a poll to see who everyone believes to be the best indy wrestler at the moment?

Let me know if you I have left someone out and I will add them. Also, if you have a few moments I'd appreciate if you could tell why you choose the wrestler. Everyone has three picks.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Empty Re: Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler?

Post by Fernando Mon 30 May 2011, 6:53 pm

personally i fear for this turning into people just voting for people they've heard of.

ive gone for davey richards - theirs not alot the guy can't do and i expect to see him as roh world champ soon or move on to wwe like tyler black has.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler? Empty Re: Who is the Current Best Indy Wrestler?

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 30 May 2011, 6:56 pm

Yeah I thought that too Nando, I can see it happening as no one is posting to who they picked.

I went for Davey Richard; the guy is an outstanding athlete. He never fails to impress me in the ring and is without a doubt the top guy on Independent circuit at the moment. His talents are endless and I just wish he'd be given the opportunity on a slightly bigger stage. I also wish he had been in ROH and would have a match with the likes of Punk and Danielson, would be epic.

My second pick was Low Ki; ok he hasn't done anything outstanding the last couple of years but his stuff pre to joining the WWE was top class. He was wasted so badly at the E it was criminal.

Lastly; El Generico. I've just always enjoyed his matches. It was a close call between him and Colt Cabana. Both very talented guys.

Last edited by AberdeenSteve on Mon 30 May 2011, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 30 May 2011, 7:00 pm

Ok my 3 picks are

- Davey Richards, for me head and shoulders the best wrestler on the whole indy circuit and for my money will be remembered in ROH history in the same way Joe, Punk, Styles, McGunniess and Danielson are. Hasn't done anything hugely out of the ordinary recently (his re-match with Roderick Strong at Honor takes Centre Stage probably being the highlight) ordinary for Richards is exceptional for almost everyone else

-Eddie Edwards, I'll hold my hands up and say I had this guy pegged for mid-card obscurity once the Wolves disollved as a full time team but over the past year or so not only has Edwards become champion of the 'No3' US wrestling company but he's also impressed many (including myself) in the process, young, talented and over, this guy has the world at his feat

-Charlie Hass, from a personal standpoint of job satisfaction (though possibly not as financially rewarding) leaving WWE and landing in Ring of Honour was probably the best thing that ever happened to The World's Greatest Tag Team, I will say now that for this reason I would have Benjamin at No4 but Hass sneakes in slighty ahead as he silenced many doubters who were unsure if he would be able to keep up with fast paced ROH matches (which admittedly Benjamin looked much more suited to)

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 30 May 2011, 7:04 pm

video of davey richards for anyone who hasn't seen him before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NUmydjTL7M

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 30 May 2011, 7:18 pm

Gregory, got to agree with you on Eddie Edwards. I felt that he would never be a World Champion after the dissolve of the American Wolves as I always felt that Davey Richards was the better of the tag team. Fair play to the lad on getting the World Title, his matches with Strong have been top quality stuff.

Btw, Nando. You could have voted for three mate Wink

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 30 May 2011, 7:21 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:Btw, Nando. You could have voted for three mate Wink

i could do alot of thing if i wanted to Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Mon 30 May 2011, 8:13 pm

fernando wrote:video of davey richards for anyone who hasn't seen him before.

wow he is actually amazing.

what happened to that Tyler Black fellow who WWE signed?

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 30 May 2011, 8:15 pm

psycho-gooner wrote:
fernando wrote:video of davey richards for anyone who hasn't seen him before.

wow he is actually amazing.

what happened to that Tyler Black fellow who WWE signed?

he's in fcw - the place where people go before being called up to the roster. hopefully he'll be called up soon, he could very well be future of the wwe if they use him correctly along with cm punk.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Mon 30 May 2011, 8:40 pm

Davey Richards, but Jack Evans is great spot monkey.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeyking0011 Mon 30 May 2011, 9:10 pm

Not actually sure where he is wrestling, last I heard was Mexico, but what about Teddy Hart?? A top class wrestler, very good highflyer, Good on the mic, pity hes a masssssive tool out of the ring, but hey he sure can work in it.

hockeyking0011

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 30 May 2011, 9:16 pm

Very good shout there mate! He is brilliant in ring technician but like you said, it is a pity he is such an idiot out of the ring. I really think that is what has held him back.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Mon 30 May 2011, 9:34 pm

Tyler Black will aparantly feature in the next NXT

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeyking0011 Mon 30 May 2011, 9:42 pm

Well wasnt he meant to be in the E's new Hart foundation, but he was a tool so got released??

I cant believe no-one in the industry can calm him down though, if someone could manage it, then that guy could ( and probably should) have been an absolute superstar.

hockeyking0011

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 30 May 2011, 11:48 pm

I went for El Generico, Colt Cabana and Chris Hero, three guys that I've championed for a long time, but in saying that I could of happily have ticked Edwards, Aries, Quakenbush, Jigsaw, Briscoes, Castagnoli or Richards.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down