The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instant Elimination Chamber Reaction

+24
davidl1061
Samo
NickisBHAFC
TheCultOfPersonality
DonIffy
A Fine Folk.
Chuck-Norris
Gregers
hodge
Kay Fabe
sodhat
Mr H
Beer
uberkiwi
Ent
I Blame Coco
Celtic Warrior
The Awesome Giz
ADMIN
Crimey
Statto00
DDT
Good Golly I'm Olly
UpsideDownFace
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Instant Elimination Chamber Reaction - Page 2 Empty Instant Elimination Chamber Reaction

Post by UpsideDownFace Mon 20 Feb 2012, 3:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Not going into any detail as it's now bed time. No wonder it was on sky sports, it was awful. What were your thoughts? Only good thing for me was Santino's run. Obviously he wasn't going to win but it was the only highlight for me. The ambulance match was rubbish, the PG era has ruined what are meant to be brutal gimmick matches.

Really annoyed that I stopped up for it.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Instant Elimination Chamber Reaction - Page 2 Empty Re: Instant Elimination Chamber Reaction

Post by psycho-gooner Mon 20 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm

Am I the only one that cringed at Santino? There was no way we would see him face Sheamus at Mania so I found myself just waiting for inevitable rather than being caught up in the moment per se. Worst part of the chamber was seeing Barrett get pinned after a headbutt of all moves.

Overall not a terrible PPV, just average.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Instant Elimination Chamber Reaction - Page 2 Empty Re: Instant Elimination Chamber Reaction

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Mon 20 Feb 2012, 8:59 pm

Crimey wrote:Why did a Natalya fart skit get into a pay per view? Does ANYBODY find them funny?

No, they don't. More PG-friendly supposed-to-be-funny-but-really-aren't-at-all jokes. Ironically, the funniest things in WWE nowadays are usually unintentional.

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:00 pm

Can anyone tell me why during a PPV Teddy Long who wants to run both SD and RAW was hanging about the cafe? You'd think he'd pack a snack on the big nights

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:04 pm

What's wrong with being pinned with a diving headbutt from the top rope? Brilliant move that's believable, Christian Cage used to use it in really big matches in TNA, seen him pull it out the bag in WHC matches in the E, he did it iin his comeback match vs Jack Swagger on ECW but was told to reign it in

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:06 pm

Well here's a little proof of the route Jericho will be taking.

Click Here

I do have to like the "I proved I'm the best in the world at what I do..."

Really Jericho?

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:18 pm

Problem is Gaffer is that Bryan never uses it to finish off an opponent, makes Barrett looks somewhat weaker.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:24 pm

He doesn't use any pinning move so how do we know that it's not a move that will win him matches, one of the biggest bores in the WWE for me is the reliance on finishing moves, Wrestling matches are better and far less predictable when guys win with moves that aren't their finishers

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:26 pm

Celtic Warrior wrote:Well here's a little proof of the route Jericho will be taking.

Click Here

I do have to like the "I proved I'm the best in the world at what I do..."

Really Jericho?

If what he does is not live up to his own hype then I agree

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon 20 Feb 2012, 11:18 pm

psycho-gooner wrote:Am I the only one that cringed at Santino? There was no way we would see him face Sheamus at Mania so I found myself just waiting for inevitable rather than being caught up in the moment per se. Worst part of the chamber was seeing Barrett get pinned after a headbutt of all moves.

Your not the only one Gooner, his run was everything I hate about the 'E' nowadays, was so pointless and cringeworthy.....not really impressed with them keeping the belt on Bryan either as I don't think hes cutting it as a main eventer, I would of much rather of seen Barret take the title and then take on Sheamus at WM.

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Mon 20 Feb 2012, 11:31 pm

VoiceOfTheVoiceless wrote:
psycho-gooner wrote:Am I the only one that cringed at Santino? There was no way we would see him face Sheamus at Mania so I found myself just waiting for inevitable rather than being caught up in the moment per se. Worst part of the chamber was seeing Barrett get pinned after a headbutt of all moves.

Your not the only one Gooner, his run was everything I hate about the 'E' nowadays, was so pointless and cringeworthy.....not really impressed with them keeping the belt on Bryan either as I don't think hes cutting it as a main eventer, I would of much rather of seen Barret take the title and then take on Sheamus at WM.

I get it when people say ''yeah hes funny & entertaining'', but that doesn't mean he should be anywhere near the WHC or main event. His brand of comedy should be where it belongs, in the lower card. Guys like Punk/Rock/Stone Cold/HHH were all funny, but comedy was a small part of what makes them great. Comedy is all Santino has really, they tried to make him look serious when he entered WWE and he failed miserably.

Yes, he got the biggest pop of the night but to me that just shows how poor WWE are now at building up talent. Why did Rhodes & Barrett both have to be eliminated by Santino? Surely the guy who needed to look strong was Bryan. He should have eliminated them both.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2