The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 1 - Homepage

+9
CJB
Londonirishollie
stnick88
pullthestrings
Fluxy
Sgt_Pooly
SirJohnnyEnglish
prop_lyd
Bathite
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 1 - Homepage - Page 4 Empty New Homepage

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 1 - Homepage - Page 4 Aviva+Premiership+Logo

TEAMS & TACTICS by 2000hrs SATURDAY

PREDO's BY 2000hrs TUESDAY

Bath Rugby Bathite
Exeter ChiefsBallbag
Gloucester Prop
Harlequins Driver
Leicester Tigers Pooly
London Irish Pull
London Wasps Nick
Newcastle Falcons Flux
Northampton Saints Johnny
Sale Sharks Ollie
Saracens Luke
Worcester Warriors ITFL

PREM R2 - https://www.606v2.com/t22456-aviva-premiership-round-2-week-6#886054

Links
RULES
FIXTURES
LEAGUE TABLE
EUROPEAN HOMEPAGE
BUDGETS
DOMESTIC CONFIRMATIONS
NATIONAL LEAGUE BIDDING
FOREIGN TRANSFERS
DRAFT
PRESS RELEASES
PLAYER RELEASE PAGE
INJURIES

TEAMS & TACTICS by 2000hrs SATURDAY

PREDO's BY 2000hrs TUESDAY

Last edited by Bathite on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 1 - Homepage - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 1 - Homepage

Post by pullthestrings Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 am

It's disappointing that you do this in every game you're in. Time and time again you are given another chance and you cause issues.

We know you're Blogs, so the newcomer tag doesn't cut it.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 1 - Homepage - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 1 - Homepage

Post by pullthestrings Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 am

Having said that, Pooly should have known better than to so publicly rip someone off, it doesn't set a great precedent from the league runner.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 am

He's not a newcomer, he knows how it works.

Had enough anyway lads, leagues sacked off.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by sexton_style Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:43 am

So you are just kicking me out.

I will play on if it satisfy's you, but it still don't justify's the way of ripping me off on a deal, I am just getting to grips with this game and you do that.

You can't keep finding other managers and scrapping everything, im willing to play on.

But im not happy, about you ripping me off.

sexton_style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:43 am

Wow, some big toys being thrown around!

If Pooly sacks it in, I don't mind trying to keep it going, seems silly to waste it now

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by sexton_style Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 am

Pooly knew I was blogs when he posted the vacant post to me, and allowed me to play...very good of him thank you for trusting me.

But I am sorry, I have done it before due to my silly ways and Pull the kind man that he is let me off on the ERL game.

But as unfortunatly Pull your game has gone down hill and been scrapped, and Bathite is more than capable of running things, we can still get on with things here.

Im willing to play, I have done well so far, apart from tonight's massive mishap.

Pooly can continue if he want's, if he doesn't im sure we will find someone else, there was that point where he wasn't going to play the ERL game unless he got Toulouse...

Anyway, im sorry for causing a mess again Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh

sexton_style

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:50 am

I'll caretake! I'v saved 1 chiefs team i can save another!
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 am

The problem that I now have is that you have finally admitted to being blogs, but have been using the 'newcomer' tag as an excuse, that makes you a tool

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 am

this is a joke

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by sexton_style Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 am

Well you always knew I was a tool.

I honestly not a bad person, just easily get frustrated over a "game". I also like to be fair, to fair in fact.

I am sorry for the mess I have caused Pooly, Bathite and Pull.

I am honestly not a nutcase, I shouldn't throw my toys out of the pram like I do, but I can't help it sometimes, it is very childish and silly and I really should be ashamed.

Pooly has now scrapped this game and yet again I have peed off Driver, for something I wouldn't back down on. It has happened before on the ERL game and Pull let me off, however I thought Pooly would do the same but he hasn't.

I am really sorry to everyone, and to prove who I really am.

Add me on twitter @gavalar800 for whoever has it, I am not Irish and I am not 20 and I don't live in Cork. Pull will exactly know where I live etc... Leicester im a Tigers fan and im 18 years old.

Blogs and Logan were the real me, Sexton_Style and two other cool names I made up were me being very very stupid and childish.

Im fed up and ashamed of the trouble I have caused on here over recent months.

I am extremely sorry to Pullthestrings, you are a great honest person who gave me the opportunity to take part in your games, but I just acted stupid and rash and ended up being a total fool.

I am sorry to Bathite and Inthefastlane, two people I respect highly on here. Bathite came in and did very very well, and made great strides in the ERL game and in this game now aswell. Inthefastlane can be extremelely stubborn sometimes, and frankly annoyed me a few times, but I believe you are only 16/17 by your profile. I have to say mate you are incredibly good at games like this and I respect you for that.

I am also sorry to Driver, he has been a long time servant to games like this, and I have upset you many of times. It's your choice, you can accept my apology or you can throw it back in my face, it's entirely up to you. I am just sorry for upsetting you many many times.

Luke aswell has been a great servant, I really like you Luke you seem a very good person who just get's on with your stuff and when I have made errors and mishaps before you have just told me to move on and forget about things.

Lastly of a long list, Pooly. We have never seen eye to eye on many things, pratically I think you are an idiot on most things, but you have knowledge and you have the brain and you have the rules. I am very sorry for messing this game up.

Im hoping some of you forgive me and we can move on, this is the night I am setting peace, and I hope you all agree to it along with me.

Thank you guys.

Last edited by sexton_style on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

sexton_style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 am

thats what usually happens when blogs gets involved

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 am

Mental.....

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 am

U didn't mention me in that list.... Sad

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:17 am

two other cool names I made up

How is GloucesterBear a cool name?
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 am

Shocked Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 1 - Homepage - Page 4 1890400415

I despise using smileys, but i'm speechless

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by sexton_style Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 am

Thanks for adding me on twitter driver, much appreciated. You can make your own mind up about my twitter pic. Should of wore a bear suit, typing a blog on the computer with an Ireland Rugby shirt on with Sexton endorsed on the front or back, and a picture of Conrad Logan stuck to my forehead.

Sorry again guys, especially to you Pooly. I am very sorry indeed.

Stnick I didn't include you, because I know the guys I mentioned more and have gone through thick and thin on the ERL game with them and have great respect for them *cough* apart from Pooly sometimes.

sexton_style

Back to top Go down

Post by sexton_style Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 am

I have said my peace, and im hoping we can all move on now.

Pull, Bathite, Driver, Luke, Inthefastlane, Pooly and the others.

I hope some of you will accept my apology, it's a long enough one and I have covered everyone who deserves credit and an apology.

Very sorry to you all again.

Thank you

sexton_style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Getting back to rugby......

Anyone want Hipkiss on the cheap? Got too many 13s

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I missed this and didn't get a mention either st nick, and he's messed me around on transfers as much as the other guys...

Quite hurt that I wasn't mentioned boxing

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I'll take him for free. That's the good kinda cheap..

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Fluxy wrote:I'll take him for free. That's the good kinda cheap..

With negotiating like that, I'll be sure to mention you on my next acceptance speech!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Jesus go to bed and it all kicks off on here!
Be an awful shame to scrap it now after all the hours Pooly has put in to get this up and running! Hope you stick around Pooly and the game keeps going!

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:23 pm

I've already said that I'll step up if Pooly bails.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Good man Bathite!!

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm out mate thumbsup

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 pm

have to say I am getting more in to this league

think now it is starting to get going it is improving

so pooly i hope you continue it.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Pooly - sorry to say this, but seems a bit childish to just quit the whole thing because of blogs

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Obviously willing to keep it going, but bear in mind we have two vacancies to fill now. All the pages will need creating again also.

Bathite, if you're the runner, make a decision re the Gibson/Benjamin deal and lets move on.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Yeah Pooly mate stick around. Even if just as manager if Bathite is happy to run the show. League is just getting exciting now!

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Not the running mate, more being accused of doing people over.

Have fun lads!

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Fair enough mate just a shame to see you go as you started this all off!

Think it would be easier to find a Chiefs manager if we reset the squad to what it was before Blogs came in.
Unless your happy to leave Blogs work away as Chiefs manager Bathite? Then I would just cancel Benjamin/Gibson and we have just Tigers to work away with who shouldnt be a problem to find a manager for

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 pm

pooly i dont blame u for doing the deal, think anyone in your position would of, but you must admit it was massively stacked in your favour!

stick around mate.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:55 pm

To be honest Pooly you should have known better. You've been on these leagues enough, you know how Blogs can cause a stink so I don't know why you invited that upon yourself.

Surely you knew that the deal was stacked in your favour, you knew people would comment on it and that Blogs would subsequently kick up a fuss! Disaster waiting to happen!

Just draw a line under it and get Leicester that trophy mate OK

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Right, looks like pooly is out, so i'll have a pop at carrying this on, hopefully supported by you lads.

Could we all make an attempt to get a new tigers manager in? Can't be that hard, got one of the best sides in the league and top of the table I think.

Sexton - you're back in and the Wade deal is off, but the others remain. You're going to get a punishment though. I'm going to give you an extra injury to your squad, selected at random.

Just pm'd Pooly, hopefully he will return the pages back to their normal state and we can go on.

Teamsheets by Friday 23:59
Predictions by Monday 23:59

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Bathite

hang fire for 5 buddy, I've just PM'd Pooly a proposition which means you may not have to have yerman Blogs back in, as from what I have seen that could be a recipe for disaster. OK
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 pm

ok mate, will do, just let me know how it all goes. thanks for your help

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:42 pm

to be honest i dont really want him back in

2 days in look at the problems caused!!

can see it just going downhill otherwise.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Maybe it means Pete is back in? That would be good news

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

In the interest of being open and honest, this is what I have PM'd Pooly....

"Are you seriously quitting your own game mate? That's a bit drastic after putting in a lot of effort to get it up and running. Everyone tries to squeeze the most they can out of a deal, and it's down to the seller to ensure that they only do deals they are happy with, so yerman Blogs only has himself to blame. To be fair, you were not the only one to pull his pants down over a deal from what I can see anyway.

I don't think you really want to jack it in after all your work, so how about this as a proposition.

You stay and run your league and manage Leicester and I will come back and take over the Chiefs again, but on condition that I take them over as the squad that I left, but with Cruden (who was my next target anyway) and whoever they got in the draft, plus a reasonable budget. In exchange I will not question your decisions running the game, moan about anything, or throw any toys out of my pram, as it seems that in a very short time that has already happened with quite a few people.

let me know mate."

Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 pm

sounds ideal to me.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

I'd be in favour of NOT having Blogs continue. He's had too many chances, and let's people down everytime.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Ok, so Pooly has tread my PM now, I guess it's up to him to make a decision.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm happy to help out as per with whom ever is in charge OK

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Come back to us Pooly!
You know you want a title run in against the mighty Saints! Wink

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Or the falcons! Wink

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by sexton_style Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 pm

I have left this in a complete mess, and I have apologized many times.

I hope we can all just move on, everything about me is out in the open, im not the sort of person I have come across. I do try hard, but I get easily frustrated over a sodding game of all things.

I hope we can all accept the mess and move on, because it's for the best. I am willing to take part if I can please, I promise this time I won't cause any bother. I have caused enough aggro on here many of times, and I am ashamed of myself.

If you still want to continue Pooly, take Leicester back and I will take Exeter back and continue where we left off.

Bathite if Pooly doesn't want to come and back, and has quit outright, I believe you are very capable of taking over the reigns, or Pull if he wants to because he has experience and frankly his ERL game has ended unfortunately by the looks of things.

We can look for a new manager, for either Leicester or Exeter. If you allow me back in I will take one of them two sides. One more thing but it may sound stupid, as Driver was willing to caretake Exeter, and has caretaked on many occasions and is a great servant, I think he deserves to take over Leicester, I take over Exeter if possible again and try and find a new person for Quins?

I have gave my options and my peace, I hope we can all move on and get back to normal, because this game was doing very well until I came in and botched it up last night Doh

sexton_style

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Then to be honest mate if you know you've messed this up, then you should equally know where to go now - away from here!

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by sexton_style Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

I have always wanted to play this game badly Fluxy same on the ERL, but I kept messing things up. I keep saying it, but I really do regret my actions now, I have said sorry many of times.

I have said sorry to the people who deserve it the most, I love games like this and I enjoy playing them, still out of a job this gives me something to do in my spare time, if I didn't have the ERL the last two years to play on for a number of hours, god knows what I would have done, would of got extremely frustrated and bored.

I have said my peace with you all, I would just like to move on now, get this resolved, hopefully you will let me back in. I won't cause any more bother I promise, I am fed up with my actions and I am ashamed.

Please guys, give me one last chance, if I mess it up again then I am a massive fool to myself.

sexton_style

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Right.......

I'm back and Pete has Exeter pre-Blogs except any dealings with me which were very fair imo.

Bye Blogs....I suggest you start your own league were you can run things your way.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by sexton_style Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Knew you would take this action Pooly, because if I re joined you would say straight away I am back in then kick me out again.

I know your ways Wink

Thanks anyway, everything is out in the open now I hope you can all accept my 100's apologies and move on from this mess. I am ashamed of the trouble I have caused and I hope I can still stick around.

But why did you let me back in the first place Pooly, you knew it was me when you PM'd me but you said I was good and could play, you knew something like this would of happened?

sexton_style

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next