The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation28 March 2011 Match Card

+3
#GenZ
Adam D
President Trump
7 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation28 March 2011 Match Card Empty 6CW Escalation28 March 2011 Match Card

Post by President Trump Tue 22 Mar 2011, 10:36 am

Match 1
Mark Matzko vs Geoff Steel

Match 2
Non Title
Rook/Blade vs The Untouchables

Match 3
Antoine Mason vs Jack Frost

Match 4
Pick your poison. Dubois chooses the match.
TripleD vs Internercio and Cerberus

Match 5
John Dice vs Dicey Reilly

Main Event
GazzyD vs Perfect Jack vs Lex Hart
w/Daniel Reilly on Commentary

Just Promo below

Dicey awakes in a wooden dark room and rubs his blurry hungover eyes

Dicey: Where the hell am I?

He starts to feel around and touches a metal grate on one of the walls, the size of a small window, he continues to feel about and touches a heavy velvet curtain, he is about to open it when he hears a sliding sound beside him and the small window opens to reveal a priest sitting next door

Priest: Welcome my child; it is good to see someone willing to confess so early in the morning

Dicey steadies himself on the chair and swigs a drink from a bottle of whiskey he finds at his feet

Dicey: Bless me Father for I have sinned, it’s been years since my last confession

Priest: That is ok my child; you have shown up today to confess, so you’ve taken the first step in redemption, so let me hear your sins

Dicey: Ok, here I go…..

Five minutes later the Priest bursts out of his confessional and pulls the curtain back on Dicey’s side

Priest: GET OUT…YOU…YOU….HEATHEN….YOU BLASPHEMER…YOU…YOU…

Dicey stumbles out of the confessional wearing a nun’s habit drinking out of the whiskey bottle.

Dicey: I swear padre…I didn’t know she was one of your lot…when do you ever see sexy young nuns huh? I thought they were born 60

Dicey starts laughing as the Priest’s face gets redder and redder

Priest: GEEEEEEETTTTTTTT OOOOUUUUUUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Dicey hurries out of the church and meets a gang of catholic schoolgirls walking up the steps towards him; they look at him and start to giggle to each other

Dicey: All I wanted to do was get closer to God

The girls teacher ushers them in and turns and winks suggestively at Dicey and disappears inside the church, Dicey hitches up the bottom of the habit and hails a taxi

Dicey: I still got it

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Tue 22 Mar 2011, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation28 March 2011 Match Card Empty Re: 6CW Escalation28 March 2011 Match Card

Post by Adam D Tue 22 Mar 2011, 10:42 am

Johnny Dice is watching the footage of Dicey at the church on his big screen in his dressing room. He is sitting relaxed in his Lazyboy, lazily doing tricks with a deck of cards, almost instinctively.

JD: Dicey, Dicey, Dicey.....Drinking at this time of the morning. Did you not see my debut and how "the unbeatable monster" was beaten by me? The man with the plan. Or maybe you did, and that is why you are drinking so early - fear.

Johnny puts the deck forward and starts watching footage of recent matches and run ins of Dicey with Antoine Mason.

JD: now I can see you have your hands full at the moment but that doesnt mean that you should ignore me. Mr Jones made that mistake and now his Twins of Terror are still winless. Dicey - I like you. Always have, always will but I promise you something, champion or not, you will not beat me.

Johnny takes out a small black notepad and looks at the most recently used page.

"Johnny Dice to be champion by the end of May - £10k at 25-1"

Johnny uses his remote to zoom in on Diceys title.

JD: I made a statement on my debut. I took out Internecio in front of the 6CW. I made a laughing stock of Mr Jones latest find. I beat the odds in my match. Its what I do best Dicey. And the odds are against me getting a title before the end of May. But as I have already told the 6CW - never bet against Dice when the odds are against him.

Johnny watches the screen some more and rewinds it to Dicey swigging from his bottle again.

JD: Do you know what - that isnt such a bad idea as I first thought.

Johnny gets up and goes to a small cocktail bar in the corner of his locker room. He takes out a small tumbler, throws in some ice and pours himself a Wild Turkey bourbon.

JD: Now when you get back from scaring the local children and congregation, why dont you come and join me for a drink - we can talk about how I am going to get my shot at your belt.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation28 March 2011 Match Card Empty Re: 6CW Escalation28 March 2011 Match Card

Post by President Trump Tue 22 Mar 2011, 11:06 am

Dicey pulls up outside the Arena in the cab and walks towards the entrance still wearing the Nuns habit where he starts to get wolf whistles from some of the crewmembers

Dicey: You couldn’t afford this ye bunch of wasters, keep up being smart asses and il let slip to Liederman about the web cam you’s have rigged up in the girls lockeroom

The crewmembers start to groan and walk of cursing Dicey under there breaths, Dicey walks into the arena where Christy James see’s him and starts laughing

CJ: Looking good Dicey, with a bit of lipstick and some blusher you’d be half way there hahaha wait until Percy see’s you

Dicey: Laugh it up James jealousy will get you nowhere

Christy stops laughing and is about to walk away when she turns back

CJ: Oh and by the way, Johnny Dice is looking for you

Dicey: What does that loser want?

CJ: He’s in his lockeroom drinking and waiting for you, so why don’t you go and find out what am I a detective

Dicey: No a reporter and not a good one at that, bring back AJ Henderson all is forgiven

CJ: AJ who?

Dicey: Forget it

Dicey walks towards the lockerooms and stands before Johnny Dice’s, he fixes himself and walks in to find Dice sitting on his lazy boy doing card tricks and drinking Wild Turkey

Johnny: Ah Dicey nice for you to join me…pull up a chair and lets have a chat about that belt of yours

Dicey sits on the chair opposite Johnny as Dice stands up and walks towards the cocktail bar

Johnny: Drink? Who am I kidding of course you do

Dicey: Surprise me

Johnny: Whiskey straight it is

Johnny hands Dicey the glass and Dicey sniffs the whiskey inside before tasting a little

Dicey: Nice whiskey you have taste for a man with a gambling problem, so what do you want Rain man I’ve got things to do

Johnny sits back in his chair and smiles at Dicey

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 22 Mar 2011, 11:17 am

JD: Gambling man? You have me wrong Dicey. I dont gamble. Gambling involves an element of chance - something that is left to lady luck. What I do, is win on things that I already know the outcome of. Such as our match this week.

Dicey finished his glass of bourbon in one.

DR: Got any proper WHISKEY? None of this bourbon junk.

Johnny gets up and dusts down a bottle of Bushmills Black Bush. He opens it and takes a sniff before nodding and pouring two glasses. He rejoins Dicey and hands him a glass.

DR: So you think you know the outcome of our match?

JD: I know exactly how and when I am going to win. And you can bet the house on that.

DR: Well tell me this, Johnny. If you are so clever, why have you got Mr Jones and his two apes looking for ya?

JD: Because I have planned it that way. It makes my odds of winning greater and therefore more favourable for me. Anyway, I dont want to talk about them, I want to talk about that.....

Johnny points at the Championship belt that can be seen under Diceys habit.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 22 Mar 2011, 12:12 pm

Dicey unclips the TV Title and puts it on the table infront of Johnny

Dicey: This has nothing to do with you...YET, you think because you took on sasquach and won it means you can even look at MY belt? it doesn't work like that Dice, if I were a gambling man I wouldn't be throwing my money away by betting on you holding anything by May never mind a belt, I've held this for nearly 8 months now and not you or that wannabe snoop dogg, Mason will prize it away from me

Johnny drains his glass and refills both his and Diceys

Johnny: Your awful sure of that and this coming from a man in a dress, you see I have weighed up the odds and i'm afraid the odds are stacked in my favour...not only for Monday but for the coming months too

Dicey swirls the Whiskey around his glass before knocking it back

Dicey: I have been fighting against the odds my whole life, even as champ I mostly go into matches as the underdog but them and you made the same mistake

Johnny: And what would that be?

Dicey: You stepped inside the ring with me....

Dicey pulls the belt off the table and puts it on his shoulder

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 22 Mar 2011, 12:39 pm

Johnny looks at Dicey with his belt draped over his shoulder.

JD: I am going to get you a poncho, cos that shoulder is going to be pretty cold in the coming months, and as I said Dicey - I like you.

Dicey drains his drink and moves towards the door.

JD: Its been good catching up Dicey - and I hope you keep that belt a little longer. You see, I know about its history and what it means to you. I can see the prestige that the 6CW fans hold it in. You have made it respectable again after a string of terrible champs. And that is why, I want you to keep it for now. I want to be the one who ends your reign.

Dicey smiles back.

DR: Thanks for the drink - I will have to return the favour sometime.

Johnny gets up and moves over to the now half empty bottle. He picks it up and hands it to Dicey.

JD: You take this - I prefer bourbon anyway. And just remember this as the last gift you ever get from Johnny Dice. there will be no gimmes in that ring this Monday. Just the champ and the next star in this industry. The man with the plan. The man who always wins.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by #GenZ Tue 22 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm

The camera cuts to backstage and an old tv monitor in a darkened room.

It flickers to life and a masked face looks out from the screen.

We are legion
We are viral
We are Youtube

We are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMJgPQKOCOM

Watch

We are Anonymous.
Expect us!

Last edited by #GenZ on Wed 23 Mar 2011, 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

#GenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 22 Mar 2011, 8:13 pm

that is a epic video you've made Very Happy

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by #GenZ Wed 23 Mar 2011, 1:56 am

The camera cuts again to backstage and the security office where a middle aged man sits with his feet up on his desk.
In front of him are several screens, each of cctv within the building, his eyes are drawn in particular though to the female changing room.
The screen goes fuzzy, one by one the others follow suit.

And then... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo82ifW5sFo

The camera cuts back to the security guard.
He's flat out over the desk unconscious, a post it note stuck to the back of his head.
It reads...

Did it for the Lulz
Anon.

#GenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:40 am

Backstage, Duke Dylan Debadguy is going berserk on the phone to Gerard Dubois;

DDD: A TWO ON ONE HANDICAP MATCH!!! Gerard, how could you let this happen?! I mean, he's your son, and he has more power than you! How does that make you feel Gerard, HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL?! I'll tell you how it makes me feel Gerard... LIKE A *beep*! It makes me feel like i'm not responsible! You sit in your office, going on about The Cure, and what we're going to do, i'll tell you something Gerard, i'm having a crisis of confidence that The Cure can actually do anything for me! I got one TV Title shot, that I earned myself by defeating your Bar Steward son, that same Bar Steward son of yours screws me out of the title and it's MY fault?!

Don't you ever compare me to those jokers Rook and Blade, they were handpicked from mediocrity, given Tag Team Title shots on a plate, and blew it. I came here on my own, I earned myself a TV Title shot and was screwed out of it! I am the single greatest entity in this Cure, I know it, you know it, the crowd knows it, even my colleagues Wingus and Dingus know it. I am the baddest man in 6CW, Duke Dylan Debadguy, I am not Johnny Nobody, I am not your average Mark Matzko, I AM DUKE DYLAN DEBADGUY!

And if you even try to talk yourself up, i'll just remind you of how your lack of influence has resulted in me facing Internercio and Cerberus in a 2 on 1 handicap match, thanks to your own son!

I don't care if i'm meant to be the good guy, the poster child, I am not your generic bad guy turned good, I am Duke Dylan Debadguy for freak's sake, and I am NOT going to allow you, or anyone else, to decide what is best for me. Fate decides the outcome of Duke Dylan Debadguy, I just go along for the ride. 6CW's resident bad guy. Internercio and Cerberus might have a strength, numbers and a strength in numbers advantage over me, but quite frankly, this bad guy is not going to give them the pleasure of beating me up.

Gerard, one last thing, if you ever learn anything from your son, it's that his mother should have swallowed, and we'd never be in this mess.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 25 Mar 2011, 3:36 pm

blade is sat down in his locker room and is talking to Frank Rook.

yb i cant beleave that idiot Duke Dylan Debadguy, thinks hes the number one bad guy, my bum. we fought our way up the top to get were we are i mean i gone 4 matches undefeated before mr d gave us a chance and if it weren't for those cheating untouchables we would have been tag champs by now.

FR, yeah i know what you mean pal i was going great guns and Mr d saw some think in me that he thought he could build on, i don't know about you blade but he has taught me a lot in this business and i wont let some scum bag like Duke Dylan Debadguy talk to him like that and think he can get away with.

YB, yeah i know the Flip pig is gonna have to learn some manners my friend and by god hes gonna learn them the hard way.how dare he talk talk Mr d like that and then have the cheek to take the urine out of us. because we are the one and only(blade points to the camera to single the crowd who shout theeeeeeeeeeeee cureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

FR, come on lets get ready for our match and kick the untouchables are.

the camera spins off as blade and rook give each high fives.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 27 Mar 2011, 5:42 pm

(The camera cuts backstage where Jack Frost is standing looking straight into the lens)

JF: Jones. You have made a catastrophic mistake in angering the Icelandic Enigma. Soon you will see the full force of the eruption that this Volcano can inflict. So keep on running your mouth and showing off your two new boyfriends, but soon the hairs on the back of your neck will start to prick up and a sudden shiver will run through your body. And then...

Well then, Mr Jones. The Cold Snap will hit. You have been warned!

(Frost pushes the camera out of his way and storms off looking intent)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down