The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Betrayal Results

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Betrayal Results Empty 6WF Betrayal Results

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 18:47

*Betrayal goes live to air with various signs being shown...

"CASSIUS GONNA K1ll YOU"
"HELL IN A CELL..YEAHHHHH"
"I'LL MARRY YOU PATRICKS"
"JJ's N01 PLAYARETTE"

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Betrayal, we are live from the 02 Arena in Dublin and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! I'm RJ and this is my broadcast colleague, Michael Wire.

MW:Good evening RJ, and good evening to the millions of you watching at home this evening. What a show we have in store for you tonight, some truly epic matches are lined up for you.

RJ:None more so than the hell in a cell battle between Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch, that really is the match that symbolises the ultimate betrayal, though that is rivalled by The Saint and Cassius' match for the Hardcore Title.

MW:We also have Chaos' first PPV World Title defence and we will also find out tonight who the N01 contender for that title will be, as Blue Dragon, JJ Johnson and Crime Lord compete for that prize in a triple threat match!

RJ:Let's get this show on the road!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Betrayal Results Empty Re: 6WF Betrayal Results

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 18:55

*The action starts in the backstage area with Trevor Swann sat in his locker-room, watching the monitor.

Trevor Swann:Oh yes, Well bowled Monty!

MW:A novel way to prepare for your first match back...

*Jerome Dubois walks into the room, Swann leaps up to his feet...

TS:Jerome...

JD:Monsieur Swann, what are you doing?

TS:Just watching the cricket highlights from earlier...

JD:I do not know what zis cricket game you talk about iz, and I do not care for it either. I ave come to zee you about tonight's fatal four way match, with Hobo and McManus. In fact I have ze proposition for you.

TS:And what's that then Jerome?

JD:I zay that we work together in zis match, we need to take out Hobo and then we compete to zee who best man is. I ave not spoken to James McManus, but I will find him, zee what he has to say. I can't see him having any problems with zis arrangement.

TS:So you want me to do all the donkey work and then you'll try swoop in and steal a victory?

JD:No, no, no! We work together, we do equal work in taking out Hobo and then we fight it out, mano et mano!

TS:Ok, I could do that I suppose.

*James McManus strides into the dressing room....

JD:James, just the man I ave been looking for...

James McManus:That's why I'm here you idiot. I've been watching on the VT, and I like the sounds of that arrangement. But I do have to warn you, you'll come out disappointed in the end. My superior wrestling ability will defeat you both.

TS:We'll see McManus, I think you might be hit for six with the result though.

*Swann laughs to himself, Dubois looks confused.

TS:Cricket joke Dubois. Anyway, get out of here, I want to watch the rest of these highlights before the match.

*Dubois and McManus leave the room.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:01

*Clarissa is shown backstage for the first time in the evening...

Clarissa:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...HOBO!

*Crowd cheer

Clarissa:Hobo, you're first Pay Per view match since your return, how are you feeling?

Hobo:Excited Clarissa, very excited. The Irish Riff-Raff revolutionists finally get to see me in action, and I think they will enjoy it. I am in the finest shape of my career Clarissa, I feel strong, quick, healthy and above all I have my confidence back.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's match, mostly because I don't think Danny McGraw could have eased me in any easier...does he not know I'm not a part of The Association anymore? I did always think he had a little more than professional respect for me...

Anyway, my opponents tonight are certainly a stange-mix. We have the cricket-watching Trevor Swann, aka Mr Boring 2012! And then we have garlic-breath himself Dubois, though I haven't had to smell that breath for a while, he must have been off on one of his holidays with Marcel the waiter.

And then James McManus. Well I don't know who he is but Gerry did inform me that he is the future. The future of what I don't quite know, but it's certainly not the future of this company. That is me!

Clarissa:Thank you for your time!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:02

Match 1
Open Challenge Match
Hobo vs Jerome Dubois vs James McManus vs Trevor Swann

RJ: We kick off tonight’s show with two fatal four way matches, the first of those resulting in an open challenge that Hobo issued at the supershow.

MW: On the supershow, we saw Jerome Dubois and also a returning Trevor Swann decide to take up the challenge, whilst James McManus has also been added to the match.

RJ: I’d suggest that the odds are firmly stacked against Hobo in this match, with the little agreement that we saw made earlier.

“Beat the devil’s tattoo” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Jerome Dubois confidently strides out onto the ramp, swinging the French flag from side to side. He laughs to himself as the crowd boo, he then proceeds down the ramp calmly before stepping into the ring.

MW: This is a good opportunity for Dubois tonight, three very tough opponents so to win this match would give him a big confidence boost.

RJ: Does he really need one of those?

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and the crowd’s boos continue as Trevor Swann steps out onto the ramp wielding a cricket bat. He storms down to the ring, before sliding into the ring. He drops the bat down to the outside and nods across at Dubois.

RJ: Swann making his return tonight live on Pay Per View, not really a bigger occasion to do so. Having not seen him in action for some time, you have to wonder about ring rust tonight.

“Final countdown” reverberates around the arena and the boo’s seem to go up a notch as McManus strolls out onto the ramp. He walks down to the ring methodically, staring down his two opponents. He rolls in and then stares down the ramp, waiting for Hobo.

MW: McManus has the opportunity he has been looking for, and now without having to watch out for The Fanatic, this could lead to him grabbing that chance with both hands.

Finally, “Don’t fear the reaper” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Hobo comes running out onto the ramp. He slows down slightly as he proceeds to the ring, taking time to slap as many of the fans hands as possible. He then steps into the ring, looking across at his 3 opponents.

RJ: Hobo has been on a very impressive run lately, he will be hoping to keep that up on his first PPV appearance since returning.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts with Swann and Dubois moving to the centre of the ring and into Hobo’s path menacingly. McManus hangs back slightly as Hobo fires in an uppercut on Dubois who stumbles back, he then turns on Swann and hits him with a punch. Dubois runs back into towards Hobo who hits him with a snap powerslam.

Hobo leaps up to his feet only for Swann to send him into the canvas with a flying lariat. Only now does McManus join in, the two stomp away viciously on Hobo. Swann takes a step back and McManus runs in, hitting a knee trembler. He covers.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

McManus rolls away, allowing Swann to go on the offensive. He picks up Hobo and whips him into the corner, McManus then grabs Swann and whips him into Hobo, hitting a body splash. Hobo slumps down and Swann runs in hitting a baseball slide. He drags Hobo away from the ropes and then covers.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

MW: Double teaming working well here.

Jerome Dubois is up, he barges past Swann and McManus before dragging Hobo to his feet. He fires off a series of knife-edge chops that back Hobo against the ropes, he then puts him onto his shoulders and connects with a running powerslam. He stands over Hobo, who rises only to walk straight into a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Hobo desperately needs to find a way to fight his way out of this situation.

Jerome Dubois brings Hobo up to his feet once more, this time he scoops him up and then slams him back into the mat. He then runs the ropes and hits a diving elbow into the face. Hobo tries to roll to the outside but Dubois brings him back to the centre of the ring, stomps away on him a couple of times...

RJ: Heading up top...somersault leg drop!

MW: Tremendous move from Dubois!

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

Hobo again forces the shoulder up, once more Dubois lifts him to his feet. He boots him in the stomach, before lifting Hobo up into position for the Culture Shock but this is where McManus and Swann step in. They blindside Dubois with a double axe handle to the back of the head, they then stomp away on the back and legs of the Frenchman. He pulls himself up using the ropes but Swann and McManus bounce off the ropes and knock him to the outside with a double clothesline.

Hobo is up on his feet, he nods at Swann and McManus, who just smirk before grabbing Hobo by the head and throw him out of the ring. The two men then turn towards each other and suddenly start reigning in blows on each other’s head. McManus is the one to gain the advantage, he then hits Swann with a snap suplex.

He rises to his feet groggily and McManus hits a knee to the gut followed by a short powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Swann gets the shoulder up, McManus tries to put him into a boston crab but is booted away towards the corner. Swann kips up to his feet, he then runs in and connects with a clothesline ala the Miz. McManus falls to the mat and Swann flies off the top rope hitting a moonsault. He covers.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Swann starts stomping away on McManus, before letting him rise. Swann then hits a clothesline, before going to the top rope. McManus is up quicker than expected and he runs over, and in one motion throws Swann to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. McManus then heads to the top rope...
RJ:Crossbody...

MW: SWANN ROLLS THROUGH!

Ref: 1..........2.............Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up in time, He gets to his feet quickly and hits a hard boot to the stomach of Swann. He sees Hobo climbing onto the ring apron, and throws Swann across the ring towards him. Hobo manages to pull down the top rope...

MW: Amazing from Swann!

Swann is sent flying but somehow turns the move into a plancha on Dubois. Hobo looks down and nods approvingly, he turns back and McManus fires in a punch which Hobo manages to block. He hits a headbutt and McManus topples backwards, which allows Hobo to step into the ring.

Hobo hits the down n out punching combo on McManus before hitting a double arm DDT followed by the running splash. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Hobo brings James McManus to his feet, he prods him in the eye and with McManus spinning, he boots him in the stomach and then connects with a running neckbreaker. McManus stumbles to his feet so Hobo grabs him and hits the soft shoe shuffle...

McManus is now the one forced into being resilient, Hobo drags him up and puts him in the Dumpster(Torture Rack). McManus manages to force his way out, he drops down the back and boots at the back of Hobo’s right leg until he is floored. He then places the former world champion into a british figure four.

MW: Submission applied.

Hobo seems to be really struggling as McManus exerts huge pressure on the right leg of Hobo. He stretches out for the ropes but can’t grab them. Just as it looks as if he will tap, Swann is up and grabs the hand of Hobo pulling him towards the ropes. Hobo manages to clench the bottom rope, McManus releases the hold angrily and runs at Swann hitting him with a big boot as he falls to the outside.

James McManus then brings Hobo to his feet, he sets up for a tombstone piledriver but Hobo elbows his way out. He shoves McManus into the corner...

RJ: BUM RUSH!

Ref: 1...............2...................Kick out!

McManus barely forces the shoulder up, Hobo brings McManus up. He throws him to the corner and goes for a 2nd bum rush but McManus moves, he rises to his feet and drags Hobo out of the corner.

MW: Tombstone connects!

Ref: 1...................2......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A big win for McManus tonight.

MW: Hobo looked to have it won, but I think the beating he took early on just took it out of him. Still a very impressive showing and a great start to the show.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:11

*Kenji Hidari is shown in the backstage area with a mic in hand and the crowd boo him loudly.

Kenji Hidari:Back in this place again. Does Alex Walker hate me or something? What have I done to deserve having to keep coming here and risking my reputation with a bunch of amateurs like The Dragon.

*Crowd cheer

Oh yes you're little favourite The Dragon. The man who can do no wrong whatever he does. Boy he got you fooled hasn't he? You should see some of those things he did in Japan, he was brutal in that ring. But now he's come over here and just turned into one big loser.

Dragon you used to have balls but now you're a loser, a coward. You aren't prepared to risk the nice little earner you have to further yourself. I offered you the chance to join Team Japan, you refused. You're happy to just sit there and take what the big man in charge gives you. He's holding you back but because you're earning good money, you'll just take it. Where's your pride Dragon?

*Foo Poo walks into picture, followed by The Dragon. The crowd cheer.

Hidari:And you are just as much of a joke!

Foo Poo:You talk about my brother like that Hidari, and you know what happen to you. Like you say, you've seen what he can do first hand if you get him angry enough. Tonight Dragon will settle for just beating you, but next time you might not be so lucky.

Hidari:Why's he not talking for himself? Too scared is he?

Foo Poo:No not at all, it's just that he only talks when he's with someone worth talking to you. You aren't one of those people Hidari, Dragon has no respect for you, and when you come in here running your mouth, well that just give him even more reason not to talk to you.

Dragon doesn't come here for pay, he come here to give the fans what they want, and that is style and victory. And he have freshers ball contract as well, Dragon got a future title shot, what do you have Kenji? The thing is...that briefcase doesn't just serve a title shot guarantee, it's very handy for when someone pisses you off as well!

*Dragon has his arm raised by Foo Poo, as Hidari stares them down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:17

*Uryu and Dexter Morgan are backstage, the crowd's reception is very mixed.

Uryu:You know what Dex, I've had enough. I want to hear from these fans right now, what the hell it is we've done to be treated like we are being treated? All we want is success, and we felt that this team would work much better than the teams we were in previously.

I've been here a long time, and for most of that time, I have had the support of these fans. Let's face it, I'm not getting any younger so I want to get some more success, and yet you boo me for doing that? For those who have stayed loyal, thanks a lot. Do those who haven't, maybe you need to look at things a bit closer.

Dexter Morgan:There is no need to worry Uryu. They will come around soon enough when they see that we made the right decision, not just for us but for Logan and Nay Bother.

Those two are perfect for each other. Two hot-heads, two men who can't control their tempers. It will win them some matches, but it will cost them many more, and in turn they would have cost us matches. So we let them learn from their mistakes whilst we go win big matches and titles!

*Commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:18

Match 2
Interfed Cup
Shadow vs Dragon vs Shaun Styles vs Kenji Hidari

RJ: The 2nd fatal four way match of the evening, and this match is a part of the interfed cup.

MW: It pits 6WF’s Shadow and Freshers Ball holder The Dragon up against Shaun Styles and Kenji Hidari from 6CW.

RJ: Although all of these men are competing for their federation, I am sure they are also looking at the benefits of winning a big match like this can bring them individually.

Shaun Styles is waiting in the ring as "Hood Hop" blasts out and the crowd boo the arrival of Kenji Hidari.He enters the scene with the Japanese flag over his head and then he drapes it on the floor before removing his tracksuit and making his way down towards the ringside... Hidari climbs up on the apron and waits impatiently.

“Get off my ghost train" roars out and the crowd boo as Shadow slowly appears at ringside through the darkness.He glares evily up at Styles in particular before storming down the ramp and stepping into the ring.

“Jpop drop" plays out and the crowd cheer the arrival of The Dragon.He bounces down to the ring,holding the Freshers Ball briefcase in his hand.He tags hands with the fans and then climbs into the ring to join his opponents.

RJ: Dragon and Hidari have had a long-running personal battle, and that is all set to continue tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dragon moves in towards Styles whilst Hidari goes for Shadow. Dragon and Styles lock-up, Dragon pushes Styles back into the corner. He then goes for an arm drag, which is blocked and Styles then counters with a hip toss, throwing Dragon into the turnbuckle. He hits a series of shoulder thrusts into the stomach, he goes for an Alabama slam but Dragon sunset flips over into the pin.

Ref: 1............2...Kick out!

Shadow meanwhile has Hidari up against the ropes and is pummeling away on his chest with big clubbing blows. Hidari manages to counter with a boot to the stomach, he has to keep booting away until Shadow falls back. He then runs over and hits a dropkick to the knee followed by a Tornado Kick! He covers.

Styles is dragged up by The Dragon, who launches him towards the corner however Styles counters with a whisper in the wind. He goes to the outside, standing on the apron waiting for Dragon to rise before flying off and going for a hurracanrana but Dragon manages to hold him, before driving him to the canvas with a powerbomb.

Dragon waits for Styles to rise only to knock him back down with a high knee, Styles stumbles up to his feet before being hit with an RKO! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Hidari has Shadow in a side headlock, the big man counters by whipping Hidari across the ring and hitting a vicious big boot on the way back. Hidari stumbles up and Shadow lifts him into position for a chokeslam but Hidari counters with elbows to the head, followed by an arm drag. Shadow falls towards the corner and Hidari flies across hitting a knee strike to Shadow, retreating and then running back in and connecting with a hesitation dropkick. He lifts up the Shadow and places him onto the apron, before running the ropes and hitting a dropkick to knock him to the outside.

Dragon has Styles up onto his feet, Styles shoves Dragon away against the ropes but Dragon falls back off the ropes and hits a huge superkick to the chin of Styles. He is about to go into the cover when Hidari grabs him and hits a series of elbows to the back of the head before grabbing Dragon by the gut and throwing him to the mat with a German suplex, which he bridges over into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Hidari rises to his feet, he sees Styles stirring and helps him up, only to then dump him on the outside.

RJ: What an idiotic move.

MW: Not really. Dragon’s cohort is on the outside as well, and Hidari clearly wants to settle this one on one.

RJ: A feud dating back to when they both wrestled in Japan, these two men know each other’s move inside out.

Dragon is on his feet, Hidari goes for the low dropkick once more but Dragon manages to avoid it before connecting with a vicious spin kick to the head. Dragon then waits for Hidari to rise before bouncing off the ropes, connecting with a huge spear! He hooks the leg.

Dragon rises to his feet, he places Hidari into an armbar. Eventually Kenji Hidari manages to get to his feet, Dragon then sends him to the canvas with an arm drag. Hidari rises to his feet and he walks straight into a spinning heel kick. Dragon then runs the ropes and connects with a leaping crossbody splash.

RJ: We’ve seen some great high-flying action in this match.

Hidari is dragged to his feet by the Freshers Ball holder who bounces off the ropes going for a leaping knee but Hidari manages to side-step. Dragon lands on his feet but he walks straight into a huge belly to belly suplex from Kenji Hidari! Dragon falls into the corner and Hidari sprints over hitting a leaping, running knee strike. The Dragon falls forward out of the corner straight into a belly to belly suplex!

The Dragon forces the shoulder up, Kenji waits for The Dragon to rise before hitting a low dropkick to the knee. Dragon is slumped down and Hidari runs off the ropes, nailing a vicious tornado kick!

MW: Vicious offence from Hidari.

Kenji rises to his feet, he hits a series of big knees into the face before awaiting Dragon getting to his feet and hitting a brainbuster. Hidari goes to the corner and faces the crowd, they boo him loudly.

RJ: Epic Moonsault!

Dragon gets the shoulder up, Hidari places him into a seated rear waistlock. Finally Dragon gets to his feet, Hidari goes for a German suplex but Dragon blocks and spins out the front, nailing an RKO! He rolls over into the cover.

Dragon brings Hidari up to his feet, where he then hits a series of headbutts. Dragon whips Kenji towards the corner, but he uses the ropes to springboard back for a moonsault, only to be caught by Dragon who hits a powerslam. He retreats to the corner and as Hidari rises, he sprints over and connects with a big spear!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Hidari kicks out, Dragon goes towards the corner and climbs to the top rope, he lines up a missile dropkick but Hidari manages to move out of the way. Dragon lands on his feet but walks straight into a boot to the gut followed by an Island driver. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..............Kick out!

Dragon forces the shoulder up, Hidari lifts his rival to his feet before setting up for Genshin, but Dragon rolls down the back and then hits the superkick!

RJ: Dragon’s going to win this...

Ref: 1.................2..................3.Foot on the rope!

MW: So close for Dragon and 6WF...

Dragon goes to the top rope, he waits for Hidari to rise before going for the Dragons Den but he is shoved away by Hidari, Dragon runs back in and Hidari boots him in the gut...

MW: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1........................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Hidari win and 6CW picks up the points here...

RJ: And what to points make?

MW: A winning team RJ!

RJ: No prizes you idiot!

*Hidari taunts the fans as Betrayal goes to a commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:22

*Longinus is shown, the crowd cheer. He is walking towards the office of Danny McGraw and slams the door open, to see Scorpion sat on one of McGraw's sofas.

Longinus:Thought I'd find you here Scorpion, with your new master!

Danny McGraw:Don't be jealous now Longinus...

Longinus:Jealous? Of what? Him? Why on earth would I be jealous of someone who clearly doesn't have the courage or ability, or both, to go and fight for himself and would rather just ride along on the crest of someone else's wave.

Scorpion:It's called intelligence Longinus. And my intelligence also tells me that if you were to stop your binge drinking, Danny might be a tad more respectful towards you and you might have a tad more hope of actually winning something for once!

Longinus:And you're just going to sit down there and tell me that or are you going to show you have some balls and come say it to my face?

Scorpion:I don't need your alcohol-polluted breath to get into my system before I beat you tonight Longinus.

Longinus:We'll see Scorpion, we'll see.

*Longinus leaves the room.

McGraw:You best beat him Scorpy, the bloke is crazy!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:23

Match 3
Grudge Match
Dexter Morgan/Uryu vs Logan Kincade/Nay Bother

RJ: tag team action up next here at Betrayal for you, and what a fantastic match this one will be.

MW: Yet another match that is carrying a whole lot of personal issues in it, as Dexter Morgan and Uryu Ishide team up to take on Logan Kincade and Nay Bother.

RJ: We saw last week on the supershow Uryu score a victory over Nay Bother following Dexter Morgan interference.

MW: So the two youngsters will undoubtedly be looking for a revenge win tonight.

“Those who fight further” followed by “Dexter” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd half cheer, half boo as Uryu and Dexter Morgan stroll out onto the ramp. They stride down to the ring before both men springboard in and then climb the ropes to salute the fans.

RJ: Very interesting to see who’s side the fans have taken in this battle between these two teams.

MW: I can’t see why these guys are getting booed, they have done what is best for their careers by leaving there two less experienced team-mates to learn from their errors whilst not affecting their own fortunes.

RJ: In fact, as two guys who could be considered “veterans” of the 6WF ring, some fans seem to feel they deserve the respect rather than the young upstarts Kincade and Nay Bother.

Up next, “Master of the puppets” hits and it is followed “I fought the law” and with that Nay Bother and Kincade come sprinting out onto the ramp, with mostly cheers but some boos eminent in the background. The two men walk down the ramp tagging the fans hands before simultaneously rolling into the ring.

MW: Kincade can’t seem to understand why Uryu was holding him back, restraining him from fighting, I think the reason why was plain to see on the supershow. Kincade should have let the ref deal with Morgan, then he could have helped out Nay to win the match.

RJ: I think he did the right thing, the ref didn’t look like dealing with it so he took business into his own hands.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

It is Nay Bother and Uryu who start off in the ring, much like Monday’s match at the supershow. Uryu manages to force NB back into the corner, where he then hits a couple of hard elbows to the head. he then monkey flips him out of the corner. Uryu runs the ropes and connects with a lionsault, he hooks the leg.

Uryu brings Nay Bother to his feet, he goes for a boot to the gut which is grabbed by Nay, however Uryu counters with an enzaguri kick. Uryu then bounces off the ropes and hits a knee into the side of the head.

RJ: Uryu is dominating this match.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Uryu picks up Nay Bother, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a dropkick but Nay holds the ropes and Uryu crashes to the mat. Nay runs into the centre of the ring and hits bulldog on Uryu, before lifting him to his feet and the three amigo’s connects this time around. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Nay Bother picks up Uryu and he then tags in Logan Kincade. The two hits a double brainbuster, Logan then runs the ropes and Nay Bother back body drops down onto Uryu, Kincade landing like a senton bomb. He rolls away, letting his ex-tag partner rise before running in and hitting a lou thesz press.

MW: Kincade unloading on Uryu!

Logan fires off a series of big punches to the head, Uryu eventually manages to force him away but Kincade is up and he runs back in, hitting a vicious kick to the stomach, which a fair section of the crowd boo. Kincade looks slightly confused by the reaction as he hooks the leg.

Kincade lifts up Uryu, he fires off a series of European Uppercuts that back Uryu into the corner. He then throws him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex, Kincade then leaps to the top rope and waits for Uryu to rise before launching himself off into a crossbody splash. Cover.

Again Uryu kicks out, Kincade walks backwards and waits for Uryu to rise before running the ropes going for a normal crossbody, but Uryu counters by catching him then hitting a spinning side slam backbreaker! Uryu waits for Kincade to rise before connecting with a legsweep DDT!

He then rolls away to the corner and tags in Morgan.

RJ: Uryu needed that, he has been involved in the whole match thus far.

MW: Morgan going to the top rope immediately...SENTON!

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Kincade forces the shoulder up, Morgan waits impatiently as Kincade rises, he then whips him out across the ring and connects with a gorilla press slam on the rebound. Kincade stumbles to his feet and Dex knocks him down with a running clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Morgan quickly gets to his feet, he lifts up Logan and then sends him to the canvas with a Fisherman’s suplex. He doesn’t bridge into the cover, he instead chooses to bring Logan to his feet and set up for the M99 but Kincade manages to roll down the back and make the tag to Nay Bother.

Morgan runs towards the corner but NB uses the ropes to springboard over the top and then connect with a pele kick, this forces Morgan back into the corner where Nay then runs in and hits a shining wizard followed by a running bulldog!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Nay quickly goes to the top rope, he sets up for his finisher the double rotation moonsault...

MW: Morgan rolls away, great work from Nay Bother landed on his feet!

Morgan dives and tags in Uryu, he springboards off the top rope and connects with a missile dropkick, he then goes to the top rope himself for the split second but this time Nay Bother rolls out of the way! He tags in Kincade who puts Uryu into a sleeper...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

Ref: 1........................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Nay runs into the ring and lifts Logan to his feet, the two celebrate to a mixed reception.

MW: Despite a big win, these fans can’t seem to make their mind up on who to support here.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:34

*Clarissa is backstage...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...JJ JOHNSON! Good evening JJ...

JJ:Yo Clarissa!

Clarissa:A massive opportunity for you tonight JJ...

JJ:It is Clarissa. Yo' know I've only been back fo 4 months, but I already find myself with this chance to win back what is rightfully mine. A lot of eyebrows were raised when JJ Johnson came back, they said I was just another "old-timer" trying to steal the limelight from the guys that deserved it,but that sure as hell ain't true.Because when I came back I had a score to settle with Hero,I settled that score and then as far as I am concerned I began at rung one.I fought my way up,I worked my fingers to the bone and I busted my gut to rise higher than the chasing pack.

I know there have been guys here for months busting their a55 and working to their absolute limits,I respect that and I would not expect to get by on the fact that I am JJ Johnson,that's not how I work,that's not how I'll ever work. But I work by the fact that I want to be the best I possibly can, and for these past 4 months I been at the top of my game C!

*Crime Lord walks into the picture, laughing loudly.

Crime Lord:It's always the same isn't it JJ? All we ever have to hear about is how great you are, how hard you've worked, how you have so much respect for these guys fighting to get to the top...but at the end of the day Johnson, it's all lies isn't it?

You couldn't care who you step on to get to the top of this company. You showed that last month at the elimination chamber, you claim to have been long-time friends with Blue Dragon, they didn't seem the action of long-time friends to me JJ.

That's always been my problem with you JJ, you put on this grand show for these fans but everyone who's seen you back here, know that you are the complete opposite. You don't do this for love of the fans, you do it for the money. You didn't come back to defeat Hero, you came back because your boxing/acting/tv presenting careers, delete as applicable, dried up.

JJ:Yeah cos you so righteous and moral aren't you Grimey? You've always lived your life by the book haven't you? I maybe a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them Crime Lord. I speak straight off the bat, I don't pull no punches, If I was here for the money I'd tell these fans. But I'm not, I'm here to put chumps like you back in your place!

Crime Lord:That's the difference though isn't it JJ. I've never, ever claimed to be righteous or moral. Nor have I claimed to be Mr 6WF, though I have far more of a claim to that particular accolade than you. I also speak straight off the bat Johnson, I don't like you. Never have, never will. And I will take great pleasure in continuing the role I am on and defeating you tonight!

*Crime Lord walks off smiling as Betrayal goes to an ad break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:36

*Logan Kincade and Nay Bother are shown celebrating backstage...

Nay Bother:That was great! That was amazing! Winning on Pay Per View is awesome man!

Logan Kincade:It sure is. And I hear the celebration's can get pretty good too!

Nay Bother:Well I definitely can't wait for that. I think we might have just shown up our old partners a little bit don't you Logan?

Logan:Indeed I do Nay. We were always told that we were the weak links in those teams, that we were holding those two back. Well it looks a lot different now doesn't it? Vindication and Revenge are two sweet feelings!

Nay Bother:They sure are! Now let's go celebrate!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:39

RJ: Welcome back everyone and we are still live here on euro sport and it is our first ppv of the year and this is Betrayal and what a night of action we have had so far, this is gonna be one of the best ppv's of the year and it's only our first one.

MW: Your right there RJ and next we have our first singles match of the evening which is Scorpion v Longinus this one should be a great match up, These two hate each other with a passion.

The crowd suddenly burst into life when Strength In Numbers by Times Of Grace rages out of the loud speakers and Longinus then walks out from behind the curtain and then Raises both arms in the air to the cheering crowd with a flood of pyros going off. Hi-fives audience as he makes his way to the ring. Takes a little run up and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. Stands on turnbuckle with both arms raised.

The crowd continue to cheer when all of a sudden Your betrayal by Bullet For My Valentine hits and the crowd boo loudly when The lights in the arena fade and are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling across the desert on the big screen.

The scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey I won't do what you tell me blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as he rides his bike through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp.

Scorpion ignores the boos and then rides down the ramp on his bike and then rolls under the bottom rope and confronts Longinus in the middle of the ring.

RJ: Oh yeah, this is gonna be a good one Michael, You can see the tension in the ring between those two super stars.

MW: damn right RJ, This is gonna get physical.

The referee goes to signal the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The crowd let out a huge roar as the two men start to circle the ring and then go to lock up but the crowd start to boo loudly when Scorpion kicks Longinus in the gut and then Irish whips him to the corner and then does a Clothesline and then a leg drop and quickly goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

RJ: Scorpion looking to finish this one early.

MW: well if he does he wants to do a little more than that.

Scorpion picks up Longinus and then again Irish whips him to the corner of the ring a runs at him and follows this with a splash sending Longinus crashing to the mat, Scorpion then hita an elbow to the chest and then another elbow and a third elbow and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.............

RJ: again Scorpion goes for the cover, Bur still too early to put Longinus away.

MW: Scorpion is on fire tonight, Oh wait what a shot............

Longinus kick outs just before the referee counts to three, Scorpion then stands up and urges Longinus to to his feet, Longinus staggers up and then Scorpion runs at Longinus only going to be met with Kick to the gut and neckbreaker the crowd let out a huge cheer for Longinus as both men lie in the middle of the ring.

RJ: What a move from Longinus there, Get's him right back in this match.

MW: Oh ya think?

RJ: shut it Mike and concentrate on the damn match.

Both men start to stir at the same time and then start to trade punches the crowd cheer when Longinus hits scorpion and boo when Scorpion hits Longinus, Longinus starts to get the upper hand and then forces Scorpion in to the corner and does a few chops to the chest.

The crowd start to cheer when Longinus Irish whips Scorpion to the opposite corner and then runs and jumps high in the air and plants his knee right on the chin, Scorpion then falls to the mat and Longinus rolls him over for the cover.

Kick out.............

RJ: Now it's turn for Longinus to get the pin.

MW: And time for Scorpion to kick out.

The crowd boo as Scorpion kick out, Longinus then picks up Scorpion but Scorpion then pushes his hands away and then does a standing drop kick sending Longinus flying under the bottom rope.

MW: Oh yeah this is were its gonna get good for Scorpy, He loves it when the fight goes to the out side of the ring.

RJ: what this then you and Scorpion pals now?

MW: were very good friends thank you very much for asking.

Scorpion stands up and the crowd boo as he holds his arm up in the air, Scorpion then walks over to the ropes and rolls under the bottom rope to the out side of the ring and then picks up Longinus of the floor and then Irish whips Longinus to the steel ring post and Longinus hits his should hard and the crowd start the you suck chant towards Scorpion who just laughs.

RJ: Ouch what a shot from Scorpion.

MW: Yeah great move from my buddy Scorpy, Straight to the shoulder on the ring post.

Longinus is laid out on the floor and the referee has counted up to 8 when Scorpion rolls under the bottom rope in to the ring and back out again to stop the referee's count, Scorpion walks towards Longinus and picks him up of the floor and then marches him over to the commentators desk and slams his head hard on to the desk and then rolls him in to the ring, Scorpion follows him into the ring and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.............

RJ: Wow, Longinus still got some fight in him.

MW: Yeah but his shoulder has gotta be killing him, right in the steel ring post, This has got to work in Scorpion's favour.

The crowd cheer for Longinus as he just kicks out before the count of three Scorpion slams the mat in frustration and then piles on top of Longinus and reigns punches to the head, the referee pulls Scorpion off and then warns him to break when told to do so, Scorpion then just laughs at the referee as the crowd start the you suck chant wants more.

RJ: No respect for the officials from Scorpion there.

MW: Why should he pulled Scorpion of for know reason.

Scorpion walks over to Longinus who is still holding his arm from the ring post hit and Scorpion then kicks Longinus in the stomach while he is still on the mat.

Scorpion then points to the the top rope and laughs as the crowd star to boo loudly, Scorpion then stands on the top turn buckle and then fly's high in the air for the frog splash.

MW: Oh yes did you see the hight of Scorpion, What a move?

RJ: Oh my god you know that just gotta hurt.

The crowd cheer when Longinus rolls out of the way and Scorpion hits the mat hard from the frog splash, Both men are laid out in the ring and Longinus is first to his feet and the crowd cheer as he scopes up Scorpion and drops him to the mat but he feels the pain in his arm as he slams Scorpion hard on the mat.

RJ: That arm is really bothering Longinus.

MW: and that is were it will let him down and let Scorpion back into the match.

Longinus try's to shrug of the pain and then roars to the crowd For I am Longinus, if you believe in anything, believe in The Atheist! and they go wild, Longinus then lifts up Scorpion and then does a huge belly to belly suplex sending Scorpion crashing to the other side of the ring, Longinus then try's to get some life back into the injured arm and walks over to Scorpion and then does a Backbreaker and goes for the cover.

Kick out.............

RJ: You can tell that arm is hurting Longinus he couldn't hook both legs for the pin.

MW: Smart move from Scorpion then in my opinion, Take away the arm and they can not hit you back.

The crowd boo as Scorpion just kicks out and then Longinus stands up and climbs the top rope and waits for Scorpion to get to his feet, Longinus then lets fly with a huge missile but the crowd start to boo loudly as scorpion catches the feet in the mid air and then holds both feet and then sling shots Longinus into the corner of the turn buckle smacking his head hard.

RJ: what a move from Scorpion?

MW: yes great move, Oh hell yes!

Longinus then stagger back a little as his head bounces of the top of the turn buckle, Scorpion then crouches down on the mat and then goes for the Death Stalker (Randy Orton build up (press up thing) then stone Cold stunner) and then goes for the cover.

MW: yes, Yes, Yes, What a win, What a move, get in there Scorpy.

The crowd start to boo loudly as the referee holds scorpions arm high in the air and I won't do what you tell me blazes out of the arena speakers.

RJ: great move there from scorpion to win the match, Lets get the official word from Mike Bird.

MB: And the winner of the match via one fall is

Scorpionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The crowd boo loudly as Scorpion looks down at the broken body of Longinus and starts to laugh as the you suck chants roar across the arena.

RJ: What action we have just seen Lady's and Gentleman if you wanna see more action don't go any were as we will be back after these short messages.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:44

*The action returns backstage with Blue Dragon, the crowd cheer him loudly.

Blue Dragon:I've just been watching what Crime Lord and JJ have had to say, and it seems to have mirrored what everybody has been saying in the build-up to this match.

"Crime Lord and JJ, never feuded before, what a match-up those two are." These people, these experts, seem to be forgetting there is a 3rd man in this match. A younger man, the future not the past. I had the last laugh over JJ and Crime Lord at the supershow yet I have been ignored for the most part.

Why's that? Just because I don't have a motor-mouth like Johnson? I've listened to all he's said, and I have to say, that I have lost some respect for JJ. I never had any for Crime Lord but JJ seems to be protesting innocence over what happened at War.

JJ why not just admit that you did it and then we can both move on? As it is, you are trying to turn these fans against me, feeding them crap about how gooder a friends we are and it was just a mis-understand. I want answers Johsnon, and if you won't give me them, I'll force them out of you tonight!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:49

*Betrayal returns backstage with Cassius Zhi who is looking at a clock...

Cassius:Not much longer to wait Saint...time is ticking. You've put off the inevitable for two months, but now you are facing the backlash off your actions. I've waited Saint, I've waited more than most.

At times the wait has been unbearable. The months spent numbed by medication, restrained by belts and canvas, alone with my thoughts and tortured by my own unanswerable questions about who had had me sent away were intolerable. The weeks spent chasing after Crime Lord and the Church of Hero turned out to be a maddening irritation, one that made every fibre of my skin itch with infuriation at my naïve stupidity. My intuition which had been poisoned by toxins resulted in precious time being wasted. And then… even once Saint took that microphone, stood over my foolishly prone body, and revealed to the world that it was he – still I had to wait. STILL I had to wait to get my hands on him. Alone! To this day there have always been cobbled together tag team partners, or security guards or barriers in the way – BUT NOW…

THE WAITING GAME IS NEARLY UP SAINT!

I don't care about the mindless drivel I have to wade through every week to get to the point where I get two minutes to unleash a semblance of my anger. All I care about is getting my revenge Saint...and the time for that is nigh. Nowhere to run Saint, no-one to hide behind.

This situation is all of your own making, now you have to face the consequences!

*Zhi stares menacingly into the camera as "Cassius Gonna K1ll you" is chanted throughout the arena.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:52

Match 5
N01 contenders Match
JJ Johnson vs Crime Lord vs Blue Dragon

RJ: Triple threat action up next here on Betrayal...

MW: And it’s a massive prize for the winner of this match, as they will then be the N01 contenders to the 6WF Undisputed Title.

RJ: Three fantastic competitors, and all of them have very similar styles, moves based around their power and strength.

MW: With Crime Lord, Blue Dragon and JJ all having those types of move, it will be the person who can pull something out of the bag, something they don’t normally do, who will win this match.

RA: The following is a triple threat, NUMBER 1 CONTENDERS MATCH scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, he hails from Compton, Los Angeles, America and weighs in at 270lbs...JJ JOHNSON!

“Remember the name” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as JJ Johnson walks out onto the ramp in a hooded top. He lifts up the hood and the crowd cheer even louder as he then proceeds down the rampway and into the ring. He steps through the 2nd rope and then gives the crowd the coalition salute.

MW: JJ put in such an impressive showing at the Elimination Chamber Pay Per View, it is quite surprising that he wasn’t given the chance to compete for the world title tonight but I am sure that won’t come into his mind.

RJ: Johnson has been there and done it, as has Crime Lord, where as Blue Dragon is fairly inexperienced in these big matches, could prove a telling point in this match.

RA: Introducing next, from Liverpool and weighing in at 266lbs...BLUE DRAGONNNNNNNNN!

The crowd’s cheers continue as “Before I forget” rips out through the speakers. Blue Dragon walks out onto the ramp smiling, he then walks down the rampway quickly, tagging the fans hands. He slides into the ring.

RJ: Blue Dragon and Johnson have been at each other’s throats this month following the elimination chamber, where Blue Dragon viewed JJ’s actions as a betrayal of their friendship.

MW: God he is so weak of mind, it was a world title match and he thought JJ would lessen his chances of winning the belt to help Blue Dragon? What an idiot. He can’t keep relying on other people to do his business for him, he needs to step up to the plate.

RA: And finally...he hails from Lancaster and weighs in at 285lbs...representing the CHURCH...CRIME LORD!

“Rain Wizard” blares out through the speakers and the crowd’s reaction turns nasty as Crime Lord strides out onto the ramp, wearing an evil grin. He storms down the ramp, staring down Johnson and Blue Dragon before stepping over the top rope and into the ring.

MW: My favourite for this match, Crime Lord’s form this past month has been absolutely fantastic.

RJ: There’s a surprise, you were all over Crime Lord when he was on commentary on the supershow.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with the three men in the ring, Blue Dragon and JJ look at each other before walking in towards Crime Lord. They start firing punches down on the top of Crime Lord’s head, JJ then takes a step back and allows Blue Dragon to reign in blows on the head of Crime Lord.

MW: Looks like Johnson and Blue Dragon will be working together to take Crime Lord out here.

Blue Dragon then brings Crime Lord forward, and places him into a bearhug. He is swinging Crime Lord around viciously...

RJ: I don’t think JJ and Blue Dragon will be working together Michael!

JJ runs in and hits Blue Dragon from behind with a dropkick. That forces him into dropping Crime Lord and falling to one knee. JJ hits his trademark boxing combination, followed by a running boot to the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

MW: There is the lack of big match experience I was talking about.

Blue Dragon is lifted up to his feet by JJ, he grabs Blue Dragon from behind and then throws him to the canvas with a German Suplex. Blue Dragon stumbles groggily up to his feet and is whipped out across the ring by JJ who hits a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker on the rebound. Cover.

Again Blue Dragon kicks out, JJ places him into a full nelson hold. Blue Dragon slowly gets to his feet only to be sent into the mat with a full nelson slam from Johnson. He stands waiting for Blue Dragon to rise before hitting him with a boot to the gut followed by a double powerbomb.

RJ: Great strength from JJ Johnson!

MW: Since he revealed himself to have been the man behind the mask of Angelo Anneire, it has been like he was never away. He defeated Hero at Born In Fire and then came so close to becoming a 3 time world champion last month.

Ref: 1.............2.........Crime Lord breaks the pin!

Crime Lord dives over and hits Johnson on the back of the head. Blue Dragon rolls to the outside to recover as Crime Lord sets about Johnson, viciously stomping away on his head until the referee intervenes. JJ stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord hits him with a suplex, Johnson rises and walks straight into an STO! Cover.

JJ kicks out, Crime Lord lifts him up to his feet by the head and then hits a series of European Uppercuts that back JJ against the ropes. He is then whipped out across the ring by Crime Lord, who connects with a big spinebuster on the rebound. Johnson rolls into the corner, Crime Lord sprints over and hits a clothesline and JJ collapses to the mat. Crime Lord faces the crowd and heads to the 2nd rope...

RJ: Vader Bomb!

MW: Crime Lord looking for something a little bit different, the unexpected is what will win this match.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Johnson gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord waits for him to rise before booting him in the gut and then connects with a Fisherman’s suplex. Crime Lord releases the hold and retreats to the corner...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN...JJ moves!

RJ: Springboard clothesline from Blue Dragon!

The scouser flies off the top rope and hits Crime Lord with a clothesline. JJ rises to his feet but Blue Dragon back body drops him, JJ leaves the ring. Blue Dragon turns around, he blocks a punch from Crime Lord and then shoves him against the ropes, Crime Lord stumbles back into the centre of the ring and Blue Dragon nails him with a spear!

RJ: That connected with great force.

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Blue Dragon stands impatiently waiting for Crime Lord to rise. When he does so, Blue Dragon runs off the ropes and hits a leaping knee to the face. Crime Lord spins to his feet and Blue Dragon boots him in the stomach and then hits a vertical DDT! He hooks the leg.

Blue Dragon lifts up Crime Lord, he boots him in the stomach and then drives him into the canvas with a sitdown powerbomb.

MW: Blue Dragon has been impressive in this match, I have to say. I just doubt whether he has the mental aptitude to finish it off.

RJ: Similar questions were asked of both Chaos and Chris Patricks, both have been or are world champions. I think Blue Dragon could do the same given the opportunity.

Blue Dragon doesn’t cover, he instead heads to the top rope...

MW: Five Star Frog Splash!

Crime Lord barely kicks out, Blue Dragon lifts him to his feet and then holds Crime Lord in a chokeslam position. The former 6WF Champion manages to fight his way out, he then hits a drop toe hold. He starts to stomp away on Blue Dragon, then he puts the scouser into a crossface!

RJ: Submission hold applied.

Crime Lord wrenches back on the crossface and Blue Dragon is screaming in pain. The crowd then pop as JJ Johnson rolls into the ring, but not to help Blue Dragon, he instead places Crime Lord into an ankle lock.

MW: Wow I’ve never seen anything like this before, a double submission hold!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:52

Blue Dragon has been in the hold the longest, he is desperately reaching out for the ropes but can’t quite get there. Johnson realises this and imparts extra force on the Ankle Lock, which forces Crime Lord into releasing some of the pressure on Blue Dragon who then manages to fight and grab the bottom rope.

JJ twists around the ankle of Crime Lord viciously, but the church member does seem to be showing some fight as he attempts to roll onto his back, he eventually does so and boots JJ against the ropes. Crime Lord hobbles to his feet but JJ is now in control, he puts Crime Lord onto his shoulders and then hits a samoan drop!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon is up onto his feet, he moves towards JJ and lifts him to his feet. He tries to flip JJ into the air for the death-note but JJ rolls down the back and then hits a reverse DDT. He heads to the top rope...

MW: SHOOTING STAR HEADBUTT TO BLUE DRAGON!

Blue Dragon manages to kick out, JJ brings him to his feet and sets up for the Fortune Teller but Blue Dragon counters with a back body drop. JJ rolls away and Crime Lord is up, Blue Dragon lifts him into the air and then nails a scoop slam piledriver!

Blue Dragon again sets up for the chokeslam on Crime Lord, but once again it is countered, this time with a side Russian leg sweep. Crime Lord then bounces off the ropes...

RJ: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1..............2..................Kick out!

Crime Lord looks to the skies in disbelief as somehow Blue Dragon manages to get the shoulder up. Crime Lord looks towards the corner and then walks over slowly, hobbling on his injured ankle. This gives JJ his opportunity, he is stood on the ring apron and he vaults through hitting the plancha spear! He covers Crime Lord.

Crime Lord kicks out, JJ sees Blue Dragon crawling towards the corner and turns his attentions to him. Blue Dragon slowly gets to his feet, JJ runs in but Blue Dragon counters with a flapjack. JJ stumbles around and Blue Dragon climbs to the top rope, he then turns around for a moonsault.

JJ runs back in and puts Blue Dragon onto his shoulders before dropping back hitting an electric chair drop! JJ hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Blue Dragon manages to get the shoulder up, JJ lifts him up to his feet and he goes for the Fade to Black, Blue Dragon shoves him out against the ropes and connects with a death note on the rebound!

MW: Blue Dragon is going to win this!

Ref: 1...............2.................Crime Lord breaks the pin with a mafia mow down to Blue Dragon!

He then lifts up JJ Johnson...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: YES! YES! YES!

RA: The winner of this match by way of pinfall and the NUMBER 1 CONTENDER TO THE 6WF UNDISPUTED TITLE...CRIME LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

RJ: What a win for Crime Lord, what a match!

MW: The Church are back in business!

*Crime Lord slowly rises to his feet and the crowd boo him loudly.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:55

*The Saint is shown in the backstage area...

The Saint:Cassius... Your talk of waiting, your thirst to beat me down into a bloody mess, your lust for my head... All commendable emotions, it's understandable that you feel like you do, I cast you asunder, fired you into the abyss in an act of fortitude never seen in this company and as a result ascended. I ascended to the unparalleled heights of legendary status... I became the man, I'm the person every one looks up to and you Zhi? You were rotting away in that padded prison, and as I became THE top guy in the 6WF, ridding myself of the deadwood, the burden that was your unraveling mental state and it's detrimental effect upon my career.

And now we do battle, at long last, just The Saint and Cassius Zhi. No assortment of tag team partners, no third wheel in our face off. Just The Saint. Just Cassius Zhi. In absolute war, hell on earth, survival of the sickest.

And Danny McGraw, he's fueled the imminent carnage, he's laid the cards on the table, put my Hardcore Championship on the line and simply implied that he is resigned to an absolute bloodbath because when two combustible elements are allowed to simmer for long enough, when they're left unmonitored, the result can be catastrophically explosive!

So by the removal of limits, of rules... 6WF's hierarchy are seemingly accepting that at Betrayal, The Saint and Cassius Zhi are going to do whatever it takes to survive...

Remember the mantra? The adage you and I adhered to?

Nobody is safe.

We tormented the roster with that mantra, we asserted ourselves upon the 6WF landscape time after time after time.

And now? Now we fight! Collision course is set, it's going to be one hell of a ride!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:59

*Clarissa is again shown backstage...

Clarissa:Please welcome...the 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...MARSHALL MURDOCH!

*Murdoch is shown, the crowd boo him loudly.

Clarissa:Marshall, just moments away from the hell in a cell match with James, a match that been in the making for some while?

Marshall:Make it 14 months in the making Clarissa. The implosion of the partnership was always inevitable, we were both too arrogant for us to be able to co-exist. But whilst my arrogance has matched my success, quite simply put James has done nothing to justify that ego of his.

14 months in the making Clarissa...and how many times have you ran away Clarke? Twice by my reckoning. Twice you have seen how vastly superior to you I am, twice you have realised that you cannot physically or mentally compete with me and so twice you have run away with you tail wrapped firmly inbetween your legs, twice you have proved yourself to be a quitter, a coward and a failure.

And you do realise that things like this come in three’s? And how do you feel knowing that you are just moments away from a stucture that you won't escape from, a punishment that you will never mentally escape from!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:00

Match 6
Hardcore Title
The Saint (C) vs Cassius Zhi

RJ: Welcome back to Betrayal, and what a massive match we have lined up for you next!

MW: You aren’t wrong RJ, such a huge match as The Saint defends his Hardcore Title against Cassius Zhi, in what truly is a grudge match.

RJ: We all know the history behind it, formerly allies under the management of Miss Jessica, it was revealed that Saint was the man who had Zhi sent away to the mental asylum and Zhi came back for revenge.

MW: The Saint only revealed it was him after War when he conducted a savage beatdown on Zhi after he had defeated Crime Lord, the man he thought to be responsible for what happened to hm.

RJ: There is a lot of pain and a lot of emotion going into this match, it is going to be brutal!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is for the HARDCORE TITLE!

*Crowd cheer

RA: Introducing first, the challenger...he hails from Tibet, China and weighs in at 250lbs...CASSSSIUUUUSSSSSS ZHIIIIIII!

“They say” hits and the crowd erupt into cheers as Cassius Zhi walks out onto the ramp, he is grinning maniacally, he is carrying out with him two kendo sticks, whilst the rampway and surrounding area of the ring is packed with other weapons. He storms down the ramp and slides into the ring.

RJ: I really do fear for The Saint in this match, this match is only playing into the hands of Zhi. We all know he is sick in the head, we all know what he can do when he isn’t angry, but in this match he has so much riding on it, it doesn’t bear thinking about what might be going on in his head.

MW: I think Zhi has a lot to fear, The Saint is hardcore champion for a reason, and that reason is that he likes to cause pain and inflict destruction. It is not a good combination.

RA: And now...he hails from Manchester, England and weighs in at 270lbs...the reigning and defending Hardcore Champion...THE SAINNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

“Monster” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos and chants of “Cassius Gonna K1ll you” boom out around the arena as Saint strides out through an array of pyro’s. Saint is carrying a cricket bat and a barbed wire baseball bat, he storms down to the ring.

MW: The Saint is a very dangerous individual, he thought he had got rid of Cassius Zhi when he was sent away to the mental asylum, now he aims to finally get rid of him.

RJ: Zhi may well have something to say about this. I expect the match to be full of brutal action, and I really cannot call a winner in this match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Saint stares across at Zhi as he hands the referee his hardcore title, who passes it down to the outside. The two men stare at each other and then go in for a lock, Zhi quickly takes a step back and smiles wildly at The Saint and the crowd cheer him loudly.

Saint stares across in confusion, Zhi then clicks his fingers and the lights go out. They come back on and Zhi is nowhere to be seen. The lights go again and once more Zhi has disappeared.

MW: What a coward, can’t even face up to The Saint...

The lights flick off and on once more, the crowd cheer loudly as The Saint turns around and Zhi is stood in the ring behind, a steel chair in hand. Before Saint can do anything, Zhi smashes the chair down on the head of The Saint, but the hardcore champion manages to stay on his feet. Not for long though as Zhi once again smashes the chair down onto his head.

Zhi then proceeds to stomp away on the head of The Saint, with the ref not being able to do anything about it. Saint rolls into the corner, and Zhi continues to boot away until the Saint is offering no resistance whatsoever. Cassius then removes the top turnbuckle cover, he lifts up The Saint and then smashes his head repeatedly into the exposed steel of the turnbuckle.

Cassius then retreats, allowing The Saint out of the corner. He has the chair in hand and swings it towards the head of Saint, who manages to grab the chair and take it out of the hands of Cassius, but he deals with this by hitting a roundhouse kick to the leg, and another, and then he wraps a roundhouse kick into the chair which goes crashing into the head of The Saint who collapses to the mat.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

MW: I think that is a sign of things to come.

Zhi brings Saint to his feet only to drill him to the canvas with a pumphandle slam. He drags The Saint into the corner and then hits a series of roundhouse kicks to the head until The Saint falls to the ground. Zhi then places the steel chair in front of the head of The Saint, Zhi goes back to the corner and runs in...

RJ: Hesitation dropkick to the chair!

Cassius then drops down to the outside, he brings in a table and another two steel chairs, and then he throws over the top rope into the ring a trash can. The Saint is stood up, although he is very groggy and Cassius picks up the trash can, removes the lid and then puts the can over the head of The Saint after booting him in the gut.

Zhi then runs off the ropes and hits a vicious superkick to the bin, which crashes into the head of The Saint. He falls into the mat.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

The Saint forces the shoulder up, Zhi gets to his feet and sets about Saint with the singapore cane he brought down to the ring initially. He smashes it down into the gut of The Saint until it is snapped beyond use. Zhi then sets up the table in the corner, he lifts up The Saint and goes to Irish Whip him into the corner but The Saint manages to block, he then pulls Zhi back in and floors him with a clothesline.

RJ: The Saint definitely needed that.

The Saint sits up a chair in the middle of the ring, he then pulls Cassius to his feet and whips him out across the ring and then gorilla presses him down onto the chair! Zhi gets to his feet clutching at his stomach, The Saint grabs his cricket bat and smashes Zhi in the stomach repeatedly before covering.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

The Saint rises to his feet, he then hits a series of knee drops into the abdomen before placing Cassius into an abdominal stretch, smashing elbows into the face for good measure. Finally Zhi rises to his feet and he is drilled to the canvas with a pumphandle slam!

Sainty then grabs the trash can lid, he stands over Zhi waiting for him to rise before smashing it into his head! Zhi stumbles back and Saint hits him with the lid again. Cassius falls to his knees, The Saint smashes the lid into the side of Zhi’s head once more. He then runs the ropes and hits a punt kick to the side of the head.Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

The Saint picks up Cassius, he lifts up the former world champion and boots him in the stomach before setting up for the divine destroyer, but Zhi manages to drop down the back and clotheslines Saint down to the outside. Zhi then runs off the ropes and launches himself down onto The Saint with a suicide dive!

Zhi leaps to his feet and the crowd cheer him loudly. He picks up The Saint and grabs him by the head, slamming his head into the steel ring post repeatedly. Zhi walks around the outside of the ring picking a weapon to use, before finally settling on a steel pipe and a 2x4. He then pulls out of his trunks some brass knuckles...

Zhi grabs The Saint and throws him into the steel steps. Zhi positions the steps carefully before placing The Saint into a front facelock, he stands on the ring apron and then hits a Tornado DDT onto the steps! Saint rolls away into the railings separating the fans from the ring...

He then uses the brass knuckles to pummel down on the head of The Saint. Blood begins to pour from the head of The Saint as Cassius delights in his pain. He then waits for The Saint to rise before swinging the steel pipe at his leg, but just in time Saint manages to boot Zhi in the stomach. He keels over and The Saint pummels on his back but Zhi grabs the pipe and cracks it into the gut of The Saint who falls back to the commentary table.

Zhi walks over with the pipe in hand but Saint grabs one of the monitors off the announce table and smashes it into the head of Zhi who stumbles back.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:01

MW: Saint fighting back!

RJ: This has been absolutely brutal so far, and it is showing no signs of easing up.

The Saint continually smashes the monitor into the head of Zhi who falls back against the steel steps. Sainty then boots him in the stomach and then drills him into the steel steps with a big powerbomb!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Zhi gets the shoulder up, The Saint goes into the ring and grabs the barbed wire 2x4, he steps back down to the outside and then proceeds to smash the 2x4 into the back of Zhi. Zhi turns around and stuns Saint with a knee to the stomach, he then throws a punch with the brass knuckles but Saint blocks, he puts Zhi into an armbar and then removes the brass knuckles and tosses them away and into the crowd.

RJ: Very good move there from The Saint, those brass knuckles are lethal weapons.

Zhi fights out of the armabr and runs at Saint, but he counters with a snap powerslam. The Saint then heads up to the top rope, but Zhi manages to get to his feet and stumbles over to The Saint, he grabs the barbed wire 2x4 and hits it into the face of The Saint who leans forward. Zhi climbs up to the top rope and then leaps up...

MW: FRANKENSTEINER!

The Saint falls down to the outside and crashes into the announce table. Zhi rolls over and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

The Saint barely gets the shoulder up, Zhi looks up disbelievingly but he doesn’t get distracted for too long, he grabs the ring bell from the ring announcer and runs in and smashes it into the Saint’s head. Zhi then lifts up The Saint and hits a legsweep DDT onto the ring bell. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Cassius slowly rises to his feet, he then steps into the ring and onto the top rope. He flies off going for a frog splash but The Saint gets up and crashes a singapore cane into the stomach. Cassius writhes in pain on the outside, The Saint picks him and then hits a big belly to belly suplex into the steel railings. He makes the cover on Zhi.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

The Saint rises to his feet, he stomps away on Zhi viciously before picking up a steel chair. He stands up Zhi and throws him the chair, Cassius catches it and The Saint runs in going for a spear which connects! He hooks the leg...

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

The Saint rolls Cassius into the ring, he then lifts him up and goes for a 2nd spear, but this time Zhi leapfrogs. The Saint turns around and Cassius smashes the steel chair into the side of the Saint’s head. He waits for him to rise before hitting the Dragons Fury!

MW: He’s going to win this!

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

The Saint barely kicks out, Zhi lifts Saint up to his feet and goes for the shockwave but The Saint manages to grab the arm of Zhi and block. He whips him towards the table in the corner, Zhi manages to stop himself and he turns straight around into a big boot from The Saint.

He then sets up the table, he picks up Cassius Zhi...

RJ: SAINT’S ROW THROUGH THE TABLE!

MW: That has to finish it!

Ref: 1.................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: By god what a match that was. Utter brutality!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of pinfall and STILLLLL YOUR HARDCORE CHAMPION...THE SAINT!

*Both men are lay out on the mat.

RJ: What a contest that was, and there is still much more to come.

*The crowd boo loudly as Saint finally gets to his feet.

MW:Zhi was so close on so many occassions.

*Cassius is stirring in the ring...

RJ:And despite what they said, neither man managed to finish the other off tonight!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:05

*Clarke James is backstage, the crowd cheer him loudly...

Clarke James:Marshal...Marshall...Marshall! You think I am scared about tonight do you? You think I am scared of stepping into the hell in the cell tonight because there is no escape?

Far from it Marshall, I am looking forward to it, far more than you seem to think. I am relishing the fact that there will be no running or hiding in this match, no tricks or double-teams, it will just be a fight to the end. You seem to have come to the conclusion I am a coward, and I'm not quite sure how you arrived there.

I was the one who stood up for myself, fronted up the Church, rather than hiding behind Hero and doing everything he asked. I was the one who returned and had the balls to fight the Church, instead of settling for some nice little-earner for the rest of my career.

I was the one who went into the elimination chamber and took you out Marshall, I went in there and put my body on the line and then turned up on the next Lockdown with broken ribs to compete, and you took me out with a blindside attack. And I'm the coward?

Then what the hell does that make you Marshall? Tonight is the night that you see what being a champion truly means!

*James holds his right arm up to loud cheers.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:11

*The action continues backstage with the Undisputed Champion Chaos.

Chaos:For some reason Clarissa did not want to do this interview...

*Chaos laughs to himself...

Chaos: I wonder why? But anyway, tonight I head into my first Pay Per View defence. Well it's not really going to be that much of a challenge against two guys who I have beaten before and I will beat again.

But just in case that somehow doesn't seem like it will happen, though it is highly unlikely, then I do have a warning for both Patricks and Adamson...beware of the ultimate betrayal.

It is not me you have to worry about, it is your so called friend. They may say they have your back, but would you be willing to trust them in the heat of the moment, if they had the chance to win the world title but they had to pin you to do it? They would do it without a second's hesitation.

People think that I am at a disadvantage in this match. I couldn't disagree more, I've just got to do my job, not watch my back!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:12

Match 7
Hell in a Cell
European Title
Marshall Murdoch(C) vs Clarke James

RJ: Betrayal is the most perfect of words to sum up our next match, as Marshall Murdoch defends his European Title against Clarke James...in a hell in the cell match.

MW: You’ve got that right RJ. Both men see the actions of the other as being the ultimate betrayal, Murdoch sees James as coming back to fight the Church as betrayal, leaving Murdoch to fend for himself as Betrayal. Whilst James was of course taken out by the church, the men he considered his allies, which he considered the ultimate betrayal.

RJ: I don’t think Marshall Murdoch has much of a case as the victim in this feud. It was James’ career that they tried to end, it was James’ own team-mate who took him out, why would he come back and then ask to join that some routine again?

MW: I’m just repeating what has been said by Murdoch himself. Let’s have a look back at some of the defining moments in this feud.

*Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James are being shown alongside Hero, who is welcoming them into the Church. Murdoch and James are then shown winning the tag team titles, and then defeating other teams such as the soldiers of fortune.

*Marshall Murdoch,Crime Lord,Rapture,Zakky Spencer and Xeres walk out onto the ramp.

RJ:What are they doing?

*They barge past Patricks,Spencer and Xeres slide into the ring helping up their god whilst Murdoch,Crime Lord and Rapture throw James into the ring and then Rapture grabs Hero a mic.

Hero is still recovering and takes some deep breaths before speaking...

Hero:Clarke...You have commited the ultimate sin of the Church...
Clarke Listen to me!

*Hero slaps Clarke

For you have sinned so massively that even my omnipotence cannot cure...
For you have disobeyed the Lord...
For you have lied...
For you have commited a treason,you have commited blasphemy.

You cost your God this match...
You have been poor all this month...
You have not listened to your God...
It is clear to me,to Marshall,To Crime Lord,To Rapture
What your plan is...
You have planned to bring the Church down from within...
You can beg all you want,for this is a sin not even I can repent.

For this ultimate sin you must face the most suitable of punishment...
You are to leave the Church...
We have washed our hands of you...
You are to leave 6WF like so many others before you have fallen...
At the hands of The Church

You may think that I am lying but to prove this...Marshall...

*Murdoch lifts up James and hits Faithless,he then follows this up with Marshall Law.
RJ: We thought that was the end of Clarke James, that he wouldn’t be seen back in a 6CWF Ring...how wrong we were.

**The lights go to the rafters, but like Destiny, no-one is there. The spotlight moves across the arena and points at the titantron, the sound system kicks in and a voice echoes through the arena...

"Remember, i came of my own accord......."

Static appears before a video begins to play...

MW: What the hell is this?

RJ: Shup up and watch....

It shows an old abandoned church, it’s dark and pouring down with rain as crows circle the top of the steeple. The voiceover kicks in..

VO: It was years since I felt understood……..years since I felt a sense of being in this world. I watched parades of tortured souls, watched them pray to a holy one for a better life whilst advocating the life of a sinner. Hypocrites. I made my own choices, made my own mistakes and I looked for forgiveness and guidance in the eyes of the one they call “Our Heavenly Father”, yet…….my pleas went unanswered. My wishes dismissed and my dreams taken in an instant.

The video cuts to a masked man in a hooded robe walking through a graveyard towards a church as a small beam of light shines on him and gets bigger as he walks towards it.

VO: I thought i found a new savior……..a new god to worship, a legend….

The video cuts to the man approaching the church door, the light has become thicker, he stops at the door.....

VO: I found nothing. No saviour. No god. No.......Hero.

The masked figure stands at the door, he removes a piece of paper from his pocket and pins it to the door, the light flickers over the word... The masked figure turns from the doors and walks back through the graveyard as the video fades out.

The spolight moves from the titantron, back to the rafters, the masked figure stands there, mic in hand as Hero and the Church look on....

"Remember, remember, this night in September;
As the blind faith look on in shock.
Remember, remember, the lost trinity member.
As the fallen, returns for the flock"

The lights then flash towards the rafters, and this time the masked man is there. He zip-wires down to the ring, the spotlight shines on him. He removes the zip-wire, Hero walks towards him. However the masked man signals him to stop...

The masked man then places his right hand on the mask and pulls it up slowly...

MW: Finally, we’re about to see just who this man is........

*Hero’s face goes to one of shock, as does the rest of the Church, as the mask becomes fully removed.

RJ: NO WAY! HE’S BACK! HE’S BACK!

MW: I DON’T BELIEVE IT! BUT HE WAS...HE WAS...

RJ: IT’S JAMES! CLARKE JAMES IS BACK!

*Back to live action

MW: Then at Born In Fire, Murdoch defended the European Title against James, beating him after assistance from the Church.

RJ: And at WAR both men were involved in the elimination chamber match, James suffering rib injuries that looked would rule him out for the foreseeable future...but last Monday he returned. Murdoch’s worst nightmare.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is scheduled a HELL IN THE CELL MATCH FOR THE 6WF EUROPEAN TITLE!

*Crowd cheer

Ring Announcer: Introducing first...the CHALLENGER...he hails from Westminster, England and weighs in at 214lbs...CLARKE JAMMMEESSSSSSSSSSS!

JUDAS HAS RETURNED is emblazoned across the titantron and then “Blind Faith” roars out through the speakers, the crowd pop massively as Clarke James walks out onto the ramp. He is staring at the structure with a glint in his eye, he proceeds down the rampway and slaps hands with the fans. The referee on the outside opens the cell door and let’s James in. He walks around it, examining every last detail.

RJ: Clarke James’ speciality match which would ordinarily make him the favourite, but when you take into account the injuries he suffered, and the ability of Marshall Murdoch, it is a very even contest.

MW: Murdoch will already know where to target Clarke, the ribs can’t be fully recovered from the elimination chamber where James was speared through one of the pods.

Ring Announcer: And now...he hails from Houston, Texas and weighs in at 232lbs...he is the reigning and defending 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...REPRESENTING THE CHURCH...MARSHALL MURDOCH!

“Papercut” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Marshall Murdoch slowly swaggers out onto the ramp, the European Title over his shoulder. He walks slowly to the ring, looking up and down at James and then the cell, he reaches the door, hands his title to the referee before stepping into the structure, the door slammed shut behind him. He steps into the ring and stares across James.

MW: Murdoch has a history of violence, a former UFC Champion,that could hold him in good stead for tonight. Winning this match tonight would no doubt cement his legacy as one of, if not, the best European Champion in 6WF History.

RJ: This match is about more than the European Title though isn’t it Michael? This match is about proving who the bigger man is, who is braver and most of all, who was right.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Here we go folks! Buckle yourself in, get ready to hide behind the cushions, because this is going to be one hell of a match, with a lot of violence.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:12

James and Murdoch circle the ring, staring each other down. Eventually they go in for the lock-up, James places Marshall Murdoch into an armbar. Murdoch counters with a hip toss and we are back to square one, with both men on their feet. They move forward once more for the lock-up, but Murdoch catches James off guard with a knee to the sternum.

Clarke keels over and Murdoch immediately sets about the ribs of James, hitting three roundhouse kicks in quick succession. With James slumped down to one knee, Murdoch runs off the ropes and hits a bulldog on James before going into the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1.............Kick out!

James gets the shoulder up, Marshall places him into a sleeper hold. Clarke James quickly fights to his feet, only for Murdoch to hit a forearm in the back. James falls against the ropes, Murdoch walks towards him and goes for a German suplex, which James blocks and then elbows Murdoch away. He runs towards Marshall and hits him with a spinning heel kick.

James then waits for Murdoch to rise before hitting him with an atomic drop, Murdoch falls into the ropes and then backwards. James goes for a boot to the stomach, Murdoch grabs it but James counters with an enzaguri kick. Murdoch falls to the mat and James hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

MW: The match starting off inside the ring, but as it goes on, and the two participants grow more desperate, that is when I expect to see the structure utilised fully.

Clarke brings Marshall up to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker but Marshall counters with an arm drag. James rolls to his feet and Murdoch hits him with a sidewalk slam! He heads to the 2nd rope and then hits a diving forearm down into the face of Clarke.

RJ: A very even start to this match, and to be honest I expected nothing less.

MW: Two former tag team partners, they know exactly what each other are thinking, they know each other’s move and how to counter.

Ref: 1..........2...Kick out!

Murdoch brings James up onto his feet, only to send him back down to the canvas with a pumphandle slam! James rises to his feet and Marshall boots him in the stomach, he sets up for an Alabama slam but James drops down the back. He puts Murdoch onto his shoulders and goes for a samoan drop, Marshall holds onto the ropes in an attempt to block the move but James counters by dumping Murdoch down onto the outside.

James goes to the opposite side of the ring and then sprints across and hits a plancha down onto Murdoch.

RJ: Here we go then folks, outside of the ring, still within the confines of the cell, but they can now use it as a weapon.

James takes immediate advantage of their location, picking up Murdoch by the hair and then running his face along the vicious structure of the hell in the cell. Murdoch counters with an elbow to the forehead, He whips James hard into the cell. Clarke stumbles forward and Murdoch then throws him into the opposite side of the cell. James again spins away groggily and Murdoch hits a gutbuster.

Marshall then climbs onto the ring apron and then up to the top rope. He steadies himself before flying off and hitting a double foot stomp down into the gut, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Marshall rises to his feet, he rolls James onto his front and then hits a vicious curb stomp, repeating the move three times.

MW: A move so often used by Hero, Marshall now utilising it to his advantage.

RJ: No matter what you say about Hero, he helped to nurture these two into bona fide superstars. Two of the brightest stars in 6WF at the moment.

James is then dragged to his feet by Marshall, who again tries to whip into the steel but this time James counters and sends Marshall into the steel structure. He then lifts up Murdoch in a spinebuster position, but he instead slams him repeatedly into the metal. He eventually drops Murdoch down to his feet before sending him to the floor with a spinning wheel kick.

Marshall is picked up by Clarke, who then slams him head-first into the steel ring post before flapjacking Marshall against the steel. He hooks the leg.

Murdoch gets the shoulder up, and James quickly heads up to the top rope. He steadies himself before flying off and connecting with a corkscrew senton. Once more he hooks the leg.

RJ: James using a mixture of strength, athleticism and the cell to cause some real damage to the European Champion.

MW: We know there is so much riding on this match for both men, they are going to have to pull out all the stops to win this match such is the desire of both not to be shown as weak.

Murdoch again manages to get the shoulder up, James rises to his feet and he hits a couple of hard stomps into the head before lifting up Murdoch. He places him into a front facelock, hits a few knees to the face before heading to the ring apron. He sets up for a tornado DDT but Murdoch shoves him away and James smashes face-first into the unforgiving cell.

He stumbles back into the path of Marshall, who then hits a codebreaker like move, but to the ribs instead of the face. He then runs and hits a vicious boot into the stomach, James rolls over in agony and Marshall leans over into the cover.

Now it is the European Champion in control, he waits for James to get to his knees before sprinting across and hitting a dropkick to the stomach. James rolls away but Murdoch drags him back towards him by the right leg. He stomps away on this leg before placing James into an ankle lock...

MW: Murdoch’s submission style being brought to the fore for the first time in this match-up.

Marshall twists the ankle of James viciously, but Clarke is showing signs of fight pretty early on. Murdoch pulls James back and holds the ankle higher to increase the pressure, yet Clarke James is still trying to fight it.

RJ: James knows he can’t afford to be in this hold for too long, which is why he is desperately trying to escape it.

James manages to roll onto his back, and then uses his other boot to flip Murdoch over, and with even more benefit as he flips Murdoch straight into the door. James gets to his feet slowly, clutching at his ankle a little. He then drags up Murdoch and grabs him by the head before repeatedly running and slamming him into the door.

James picks up Murdoch from the floor, he tries to whip him into the door but Murdoch blocks, He then pulls James in closer to him before hitting a T-Bone suplex. He lifts up James and hits a 2nd T-Bone suplex, this time throwing James into the door which after the battering it has taken, falls through and the two men can escape to outside of the cage.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:13

MW: Even more items that these two can use to their advantage.

Murdoch steps over the door which has been knocked to the mat, he then sees James on the ground and an evil smile begins to form on his face. He lifts up James and then hits him with a DDT on the cell door. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Murdoch shoves James off the door, then picking the door up. He waits for James to rise before swinging it viciously towards the head of Clarke, who luckily manages to duck underneath the shot, before hitting a dropkick to the back of Murdoch’s head, and he falls into the cage.

James proceeds to scoop up Murdoch before slamming him back first into the cage. Murdoch stumbles to his feet and Clarke hits a big spinebuster on the outside. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Clarke rises to his feet, he stomps down on the head of Murdoch before waiting for him to rise. He then connects with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. James grabs the steel ring steps and waits for Murdoch to rise, he then runs onto the steps and leaps off connecting with a flying clothesline.

RJ: James using all of the surroundings to his advantage here.

Marshall stumbles to his feet and James puts him over shoulders and then hits a samoan drop onto the steps. He stands Marshall up against the cell, he then launches himself off the steps going for a crossbody but Murdoch moves and James smashes into the cell.

MW: There’s that know-how of what James is doing, their experience as a team has helped Murdoch escape that predicament.

Murdoch rises to his feet slowly, he picks up the steel steps and then smashes them down into the ribs of Clarke James. Murdoch eventually stops and he then hooks the leg.

James manages to get the shoulder up, Murdoch again quickly looks to use the steps to his advantage. He hits a German suplex onto the steps, and he then follows this up with a German Suplex into the cell.

Murdoch then lifts James up, he goes for the Marshall Law but James manages to avoid it, he then hits a reverse DDT backbreaker followed by slamming Murdoch face-first into the cell. Both men have blood pouring from their face, Murdoch is down on the outside and James locks in the blind-faith.

RJ: The crossface locked in!

James synchs back on the crossface, and with there being no ropes to grab, Marshall seems to be in serious trouble on the outside. He is trying to fight the hold but Clarke James is showing no signs of relenting the pressure.

MW: Murdoch needs to find a way to fight this, he can’t get a rope break or anything like that.

Murdoch is swinging elbows and legs in an attempt to escape the hold but to no avail. He then starts nodding his head back and forth, trying to psyche himself up for one last effort. With a display of monumental strength, he manages to rise up to his feet and fling James into the cell!

James stumbles to his feet, but despite being groggy, he manages to block a roundhouse kick by Marshall before throwing him towards the cell. Murdoch leaps up and manages to claw onto the cell in a display of his athleticism. Murdoch then climbs up the outside of the cell and is stood on the top.

MW: Murdoch showing James he’s still got a lot more energy left in him yet.

Marshall stands at the top of the cell, the crowd are booing him loudly as he mocks James, beckoning him to the top of the cell to try and challenge him. James smiles and proceeds to climb up the cell, but as soon as he gets there, Murdoch starts him with roundhouse kicks.

RJ: Murdoch really lulled James into that, now he has the advantage!

Murdoch hits the roundhouse kicks, he then lines up a superkick but James manages to block and then spin Murdoch around. He then sprints towards him and knocks him down with a Lou Thesz Press, James then proceeds to fly away with punches to the face as the referee finally joins them on top of the cell. James continues with the punches until he finally rolls away, he then lifts up Murdoch and connects with a brainbuster!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Marshall gets the shoulder up, James lifts Murdoch to his feet and sets up for faithless but is shoved away by Murdoch. James steadies himself and then runs back in towards Marshall who connects with a snap powerslam on the cell roof. He stands waiting for James to rise before connecting with a superkick!

Ref: 1.............2...............Kick out!

Clarke James gets the shoulder up, Murdoch rises to his feet slowly and stands waiting for James to rise, he then goes for the codebreaker but somehow Clarke blocks it, he then lifts up Murdoch and connects with an x-factor facebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

James rises to his feet and lifts up Marshall, who prods him in the eye and then goes for the Marshall Law...

MW: IT HITS!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 20:13

Ref: 1......................2.............................3.Kick out!

RJ: He kicked out! Unbelievable! Unbelievable!

Marshall looks to the skies in frustrations, he then waits for James to rise, he is stumbling around near the edge of the cell. Marshall runs going for the Marshall Law again...

MW: If he hits this, James will fall from the top of the cage...

RJ: MY GOD DON’T DO IT!

MW: JAMES MOVED!

James manages to move, Marshall is teetering on the edge of the cell but manages to spin back around...

RJ: If James has got to his feet a second earlier he could have sent Murdoch flying off the top of this cage...

Murdoch is met with a boot to the stomach by James...

MW: FAITHLESS! FAITHLESS!

James falls into the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: JAMES WINS! JAMES WINS!

MW: What a match! What a performance by both of these men, some utterly ridiculous moves.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match by way of PINFALL AND YOUR NEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPIONNNNNN....CLARKE JAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

*James slowly stirs at the of the cell, he stands on his feet, arms aloft soaking in the applause and adulation as Betrayal goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 21:01

RJ: And you thought it couldn’t get any better didn’t you folks...well it can! Because it is now time for our main event, and what a match this one is going to be.

MW: Yet more triple threat action as Chaos defends his undisputed title for the first time on Pay Per View, and it is against a new rival and one with whom he has slightly more history.

RJ: That’s right he defends his world title against Max Adamson, who returned on January 5th, and has pinned Chaos this month, and Christopher Patricks the man who Chaos defeated for the Undisputed Title.

MW: So many factors to consider going into this match-up. There is the friendship of Adamson and Patricks, the mental turmoil Patricks has been through, and the feud between Chris and Chaos.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for ONE FALL AND IS FOR THE 6WF UNDISPUTED TITLE!

*Crowd cheer

RA: Introducing the first challenger...hailing from Perth, Australia and weighing in at 288lbs...MAXXX ADAMSSSONNNNN!

RESPAWN COMMENCED flashes across the screen, followed by “Tonight Tonight” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as the returning Max Adamson sprints out onto the ramp. He casually walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Some have said this man is the greatest wrestler to have never won the 6WF World Title, well tonight is his chance to do so. Adamson has wanted this his whole life, he has to step-up tonight.

MW: He’s been in a fantastic run of form since his return, nobody can deny that. But can he live up to the pressure tonight?

RA: Introducing the second challenger...hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, USA and weighing in at 220lbs....CHRISTOPHER PATRICKSSSSSS!

“Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd cheer hugely as Patricks comes running out onto the ramp with a determined look on his face. He slows down a little as he proceeds down the rampway, slapping hands with the fans before springboarding into the ring. The crowd cheer as he and Adamson shake hands.

MW: So much has gone on in Patricks’ life this month, he finally got his wife back but she left him, and he had to sacrifice his world title rematch to get her back on the first place. What impact has this had on him you have to wonder?

RJ: Either he will come out even more determined than ever, or things will just prove to be too much for him to cope with.

RA: And finally...he hails from Brighton, England and weighs in at 173lbs...he is the reigning and defending 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...CHAOSSSSSSSSSSS!

“It’s an omen” hits followed by “Granite” an array of pyro’s go off at the top of the stage and Chaos emerges through these pyro’s with the Undisputed Title around his waist. He walks down the ramp, stepping through the ropes and staring across his opponents.

MW: Chaos finally fulfilled his Destiny last month at WAR, perhaps a month later than expected, but better late than never! And now he will look to start a legacy with a win tonight.

RJ: Whatever he says, he knows that this will be a massive test for him, especially with the alliance between Patricks and Adamson.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Adamson and Chaos lock-up. Max forces Chaos backwards into the corner, Chaos manages to spin him around and then runs into the corner going for a shining wizard but Adamson catches him and then hits a reverse powerbomb into the turnbuckle. He waits for Chaos to stumble out of the corner before hitting a back body drop.

Chaos rises to his feet and Max boots him in the stomach and then connects with a running neckrbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Max rolls away, Patricks takes over. Chaos rolls up to his feet and Patricks ducks under a swinging right arm from Chaos, before grabbing Chaos by the gut and connecting with a bridging German Suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

MW: Good start for Patricks and Adamson here, they are working Chaos over very well.

Adamson takes over again. He lifts Chaos to his feet but he is hit with a jawbreaker, Chaos then attempts to whip Max into the corner but he is too strong. He follows up with a big boot. Chaos falls forward and Adamson then runs over, connecting with a big German suplex. Chaos stumbles to his feet and Adamson hits a snap powerslam.

Max then brings Chaos to his feet, he boots him in the stomach and sets up for a powerbomb attempt, Chaos starts fighting with punches down to the head and Adamson stumbles around, Patricks then runs up behind and chop-blocks Max to the ground, he is forced to drop Chaos down on the apron, but he drops to the outside.

RJ: The partnership has imploded...

MW: Very smart from Chaos, he needs a break now.

Adamson gets to his feet, he is looking at Patricks wide-eyed and begins the inquest with Patricks as to what he was doing. Patricks just smiles and shoves Max hard in the chest. Adamson looks stunned and the crowd are booing Patricks, Max walks towards Patricks to shove him away but Patricks hits him with a sly knee to the stomach.

Chris Patricks starts pummeling away down on the back of Adamson with some clubbing fists. Max forces him back into the corner but Patricks leapfrogs over an attempted shoulder-thrust from Max and he crashes into the steel ring post shoulder-first.

Adamson slumps down and Patricks then proceeds to stomp away viciously on the head of Adamson. The referee tries to intervene but Patricks shoves him away and continues with the attack. The crowd are booing him loudly, he stops the stomping momentarily to turn around and flip the bird at the crowd.

RJ: He has well and truly snapped.

MW: That mental torture really has got to him!

Eventually Patricks relents with his offence, allowing Max to rise out of the corner but he walks straight into a boot to the stomach followed by a front flip piledriver. Patricks makes the cover.

Chris Patricks gets to his feet and then begins to brutally stomp away on the head of Adamson once more. He rolls towards the ropes and Patricks uses this to advantage, hitting him with a choke slingshot. The crowd boo loudly as Patricks then stands over Max, waiting for him to rise before hitting a spinning heel kick.

Patricks goes to the top rope...

RJ: Split-legged moonsault from Patricks!

Adamson forces the shoulder up, Patricks rises and drops knees down into the face of the Australian. He then places him into a sleeper hold and applies a leg scissors as well for added impact, slowly Max begins to fight to his feet but Patricks has a counter for this, releasing the leg-scissors and connecting with a back-cracker.

Chris runs in and boots Adamson in the sternum. He rolls into the corner and Patricks runs over hitting a big forearm smash, Max falls out of the corner and Patricks floors him with a big superkick!

The former undisputed champion goes to the ring apron, he is stood waiting impatiently so turns to taunting the crowd until Max rises. When he does so Patricks leaps onto the top rope and goes for a spiral DDT but Max shoves him away. Patricks turns around straight into a big boot from Patricks and the crowd cheer.

RJ: It is now obvious whose side these fans are on!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

It is Patricks’ turn to have to get the shoulder up, Adamson places him into an armbar to finally slow the match down. Eventually Patricks fights up to his feet, Max sends him to the canvas with an arm drag. Patricks stumbles to his feet, Adamson boots him in the stomach and then hits a running neckbreaker.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Patricks again kicks out, Max stands impatiently and as Patricks rises he leaps up into the air...

MW: Fa-maxxer!

RJ: Fantastic move from Adamson on his former tag team partner!

Ref: 1...............2............

MW: Missile Dropkick from Chaos breaks the pin!

Max rolls away to the outside, and it once more down to Chaos and his old-rival in a world title match!

Chaos gets to his feet, He waits for Chris Patricks to rise before hitting a knee into the stomach. Chaos bounces off the ropes, hitting Patricks with a one-handed bulldog. The 6WF Undisputed Champion rises to his feet quicker than expected, Chaos bounces off the ropes and attempts a spear but Patricks leapfrogs over the top of the move.

Chaos comes bouncing back off the opposite ropes and Patricks connect with a high-angled dropkick. Chaos rises to his feet quickly, and Patricks throws Chaos across the ring with a huge belly to belly suplex. Patricks then heads up to the top rope.

MW: These two know each other inside out now!

Patricks steadies himself on the top rope but Chaos is up, he runs into the ropes which causes Patricks to crotch himself on the top rope. Patricks is facing towards the crowd, Chaos hits a reverse DDT driving Patricks down from the top rope to the canvas. Chaos then heads up to the top rope himself, where he connects with a spinal tap!

RJ: There’s another show of that athletic ability!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Patricks forces the shoulder up, Chaos gets to his feet and places Patricks into a half boston crab. Patricks quickly manages to turn onto his front, but Chaos has a counter manoeuvre already planned, dragging Patricks towards the ropes and hitting a slingshot across the bottom rope, driving Patricks throat-first into the bottom rope.

RJ: A move used by Patricks earlier.

Patricks rolls away, Chaos waits for him to rise to his feet before launching him across the ring and connecting with a double A spinebuster. Chaos goes up to the top rope once more, and he flies off connecting with a missile dropkick to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Patricks again kicks out, Chaos gets to his feet and waits for Patricks to rise before leaping up, going for a hurracanrana. Patricks manages to hold him up there, he over-balances but manages to face-plant Chaos with a reverse powerbomb.

MW: Patricks now has to get back into this match, doesn’t really need to take risks here.

Chaos stumbles to his feet groggily and Patricks nails him with a superkick! He falls down on top of Chaos into the pinfall.

Adamson rolls back into the ring, he drags Patricks away from Chaos and throws him into the corner where he then sprints across and nails a stinger splash! He proceeds to pummel down on the head of Chris Patricks before lifting him onto the top rope...

RJ: Here we go...
MW: Superplex!

Ref: 1...............2..............Chaos breaks the pin!

Chaos manages to dive over and break the pinfall. He then starts tom stomp away on Max, he brings him to his feet and throws him into the corner, with Adamson facing the turnbuckle. He runs in and hits a dropkick to the back, followed by a series of forearms...

He then sets up for a German suplex, but with Patricks up, he runs over and grabs Chaos by the waist...

RJ: A double German suplex!

MW: Ridiculous move!

All three men are down, the crowd are chanting for Adamson but it is Chaos who is up first, he drags Chris Patricks into the corner and then goes to the opposite side of the ring and up to the top rope...

RJ: Coast to cost...Adamson hits the ropes!

Max runs into the ropes, he causes Chaos to crotch himself. He then runs to the opposite corner and hits a big knee to the head of Patricks. With Chaos up on the top rope, Adamson goes up there himself...

MW: Belly to belly!

Chaos stumbles to his feet and Adamson hits a running crossbody block into the pinfall...

Max gets to his feet quickly, he waits for Chaos to rise before hitting a German Suplex. He hits another German suplex, and then another.

RJ: What strength that is from Adamson!

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

Chaos barely kicks out, Adamson is getting ever closer to the world title. He lifts up Chaos onto his shoulders...

RJ: CYCLONE!

MW: NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1...................2...........................

MW: PUZZLE SOLVER!

Patricks breaks the pinfall with his five star frog splash, he covers Max.

Ref: 1.................2........................Kick out!

Patricks then covers Chaos...

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Both men manage to force their way out of the pinfall, Patricks gets to his feet and waits for Chaos to rise, he then sets up for the Enigma Bomb but Chaos counters with a hurracanrana.

Chaos is up to his feet and Adamson comes sprinting at him...

RJ: GORE!

Chaos leapfrogs the gore and Adamson is met with a buzzsaw kick from Patricks, the crowd are booing him louder than ever. Chaos dumps Patricks out of the ring...

MW: Chaos going to the top rope...

RJ: CHAOS RISING!

Ref: 1..........................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: He did it! Yes! Yes! Get in there!

RA: The winner of this match by way of pinfall and still your 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION....CHAOOSSSSSS!

*Chaos rises to his feet in victory, the crowd are booing him loudly.

RJ: What a win for Chaos...

MW: And what a story it was. Chris Patricks finally snapped.

*Chaos leaves the ring.

MW: Well that is all we have time for folks...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Feb 05 2012, 21:04

RJ:No it isn't Michael, the camera's are staying for this...

*Patricks rolls into the ring and he looks down at Adamson.

RJ:The match is over Chris, don't do anything more.

*Patricks looks confused, he is shaking his head in disbelief.

MW: I don't think Patricks can believe what he did here.

*He helps Adamson up and is saying I'm sorry over and over again.
Adamson looks at Patricks momentarily and then shoves him away, he is about to leave the ring but Patricks pulls him back.

Adamson shoves Patricks, and then runs at him.

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

MW: There's some payback...

RJ: And now the CYCLONE!

MW:Adamson definitely wasn't impressed by the actions of his friend in that match.

*Adamson leaves the ring as Betrayal goes off air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down