The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motocross Thread

2 posters

Go down

Motocross Thread Empty Motocross Thread

Post by The_Enigma Sun 22 Jan 2012, 11:29 pm

Hey guys. Discuss Motocross in 2012 here. Discuss Teams, Riders, Contenders for each Title. Or just simply talk about being a weekend warrior.

My Picks

AMA Supercross - Heart says Chad Reed. But the clear favourte has to be Villopoto.
AMA Nationals - Ryan Villopoto
FIM World GP's - Clement Desille, or anybody really exect for Tony 222

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Motocross Thread Empty Re: Motocross Thread

Post by B91212 Wed 25 Jan 2012, 11:12 pm

Don't follow the professional circuit so can't comment on picks for 2012 but I am a 'weekend warrior' as you put it (not a term I would usually use to describe myself but still Smile)

Ride a KTM 450exc. Don't race, just ride trails etc but love nothing more than to get out into the foothills of the mountains for a few hours. Thinking of fitting a rekluse clutch this year as I'm getting old and lazy but the price seems to have jumped up from when I last looked at them (about $500 for the basic model). Winter here so having to scratch the itch with snow-skiing at the moment and can't wait to get out again in a couple of months (usually get the first ride in around April when there is still snow on the trails) but it's not too deep.

B91212

Back to top Go down