The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt James joins Wakefield from Barrow

2 posters

Go down

Matt James joins Wakefield from Barrow  Empty Matt James joins Wakefield from Barrow

Post by Kenny Mon 28 Nov - 15:51

Wakefield have taken their close season recruits to 16 with the signing of 24 year old Wales prop Matt James from Barrow . James previously played for Bradford and Harlequins .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Matt James joins Wakefield from Barrow  Empty Re: Matt James joins Wakefield from Barrow

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 29 Nov - 1:35

16 is a hell of a lot of players to sign in a pre season. They will need a few games before they blend and develop a style of play.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Matt James joins Wakefield from Barrow  Empty Re: Matt James joins Wakefield from Barrow

Post by Kenny Tue 29 Nov - 12:18

I would like to know the size of their squad , they didn't have any money last year ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 29 Nov - 14:04

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:I would like to know the size of their squad , they didn't have any money last year ?
I'm not sure how many players they have unloaded, but I'm guessing 16 in 16 out, but i don't recall that amount leaving the Wildcats.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 29 Nov - 14:07

Neither do i maybe 6 or 7 but not 16 ? cant see how they can afford to run a big squad
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down