The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Lee joins Huddersfield ..while.. Kyle Wood joins Wakefield

3 posters

Go down

Tommy Lee joins Huddersfield ..while.. Kyle Wood joins Wakefield  Empty Tommy Lee joins Huddersfield ..while.. Kyle Wood joins Wakefield

Post by Kenny Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:40 am

Huddersfield Giants have signed former Wakefield scrum half/ hooker Tommy Lee , while Wakefield have signed former Huddersfield player Kyle Wood on a 2 year deal .

this continues the players swapping between these two clubs .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Tommy Lee joins Huddersfield ..while.. Kyle Wood joins Wakefield  Empty Re: Tommy Lee joins Huddersfield ..while.. Kyle Wood joins Wakefield

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 3:53 pm

Tommy Lee has a lot of work to do in my eyes to show he has the desire to play in Super League. He's promised a lot ability wise, but has yet to deliver.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Tommy Lee joins Huddersfield ..while.. Kyle Wood joins Wakefield  Empty Re: Tommy Lee joins Huddersfield ..while.. Kyle Wood joins Wakefield

Post by Kenny Wed 19 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

He was the next big thing a few years back , never really made the grade yet
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 20 Oct 2011, 12:25 am

I don't understand why Huddersfield have signed him, with Brown & Brough at half back, and Robinson & Lunt at hooker just can't see where he's going to play.
Wasn't this supposed to be part of the 5 player swap deal between the 2 clubs, what's happened to the other 3 players.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 20 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

tigerrobins wrote:I don't understand why Huddersfield have signed him, with Brown & Brough at half back, and Robinson & Lunt at hooker just can't see where he's going to play.
Wasn't this supposed to be part of the 5 player swap deal between the 2 clubs, what's happened to the other 3 players.

They have already swapped between the clubs .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 20 Oct 2011, 2:45 pm

Thanks, you know Wakefield are quietly building up a decent squad for next year.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 20 Oct 2011, 2:48 pm

Yes they are , but that shouldn't matter as they have Agar to mess it up Laugh
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 20 Oct 2011, 2:51 pm

Smile He could do alright you know, and turn out to be a decent coach. Sorry low flying pigs are distracting me.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 20 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

Toss up for me who goes 1st Agar or Betts
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 20 Oct 2011, 3:03 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Toss up for me who goes 1st Agar or Betts
I think both coaches will be at their present clubs at the end of next season.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 20 Oct 2011, 3:24 pm

I'm not so sure , if either get off to a poor start the pressure will be on , Wakey are bringing in a lot of new players so will want to see and improvement on last year and Widnes with it being their first year back in super league wont want to be near the bottom .

I know you could say the same for a number of clubs but one of those two would be my pick for first coach to lose his job .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down