The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirka's father interview on Federer and his daughter relationship.

+5
lags72
noleisthebest
gallery play
bogbrush
Tenez
9 posters

Go down

Mirka's father interview on Federer and his daughter relationship.  Empty Mirka's father interview on Federer and his daughter relationship.

Post by Tenez Sun 20 Nov 2011, 4:18 pm

http://www.tennisplanet.me/blog/2011/11/mirkas-father-gives-an-exclusive-interview-about-federer-for-tennisplanet.html

I'd be very surprised if that interview was authentic but if it is....wooowwww!!!! Maybe no wonder why we never see her parents.

I am not into players personal life but was looking for today's interview of Federer and came across that one.

Oh and if anyone knows how to access the transcripts of todays' interviews, please pass on the link.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Mirka's father interview on Federer and his daughter relationship.  Empty Re: Mirka's father interview on Federer and his daughter relationship.

Post by Guest Sun 20 Nov 2011, 4:23 pm

Come on.. that's clearly been made up by a Nadal fan laughing

Back to top Go down

Mirka's father interview on Federer and his daughter relationship.  Empty Re: Mirka's father interview on Federer and his daughter relationship.

Post by bogbrush Sun 20 Nov 2011, 4:25 pm

I think that interview was with Wise_Analyst
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sun 20 Nov 2011, 4:28 pm

Definitely fake, and worse: not funny

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 20 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

The world "salute" at the end is a dead giveaway Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun 20 Nov 2011, 4:42 pm

It should have been "salutations".
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun 20 Nov 2011, 4:58 pm

bogbrush wrote:It should have been "salutations".

He is too knowledgeable to be that obvious Wink

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Sun 20 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

gallery play wrote:Definitely fake, and worse: not funny

Couldn't agree more.

I only signed up here a couple of weeks ago, on the basis that v2 seemed focussed on the love of the sport and looked to be free of the sort of immature and vindictive stuff that far too often featured on the old 606. And then this sort of thing appears on the forum.

Sometimes I despair..........

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy Sun 20 Nov 2011, 5:47 pm

The OP obviously swallowed the *bait* hook line and sinker

yummymummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun 20 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

yummymummy wrote:The OP obviously swallowed the *bait* hook line and sinker
No. You just got hooked.! I knew only trivial and ridiculous threads like this one were going to bring you back here on v2.

Enjoy!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

If not for Mirka's requests and her mother's pleas, who knows what I could have done to this long nosed monster.

What a deranged person who writes this..
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Mon 21 Nov 2011, 2:11 am

I know some people are so jealous of Fed's achivements since their star cannot do it, but this jealousy has turned into such a hatred, what a pity these guys cannot digest some known guys success what would they do when somebody near them overwhelm them in real life?

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by break_in_the_fifth Mon 21 Nov 2011, 1:02 pm

Really hope its fake otherwise I may have difficulties cheering for my favourite player. Rolling Eyes

break_in_the_fifth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down