The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issac luke - attempts to injure chase!

4 posters

Go down

Issac luke - attempts to injure chase! Empty Issac luke - attempts to injure chase!

Post by LuvSports! Sun 20 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_league/15810583.stm
If you haven't read this please do, I think this is absolutely outrageous. I'm not sure what the RFl can do about this as it has already happened, maybe a fine or ban, but this is just disgusting and definitely not part of the game, for someone to go out of their way and deliberately try to injure someone is for me shocking.
As this isn't a sport i know a great deal about does this happen alot, or even at all?
thoughts?

Last edited by LuvSports! on Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Issac luke - attempts to injure chase! Empty Re: Issac luke - attempts to injure chase!

Post by Kenny Sun 20 Nov 2011, 2:56 pm

Having admitted to try to break another players leg Luke should be banned for a long time , rugby league is the toughest sport in the world we dont need players delibratley trying to injure another .

If nothing is done then its a disgrace
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Issac luke - attempts to injure chase! Empty Re: Issac luke - attempts to injure chase!

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 20 Nov 2011, 6:01 pm

Some of these Maori boys take their rugby league pretty seriously,even if it is youre cousin.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 20 Nov 2011, 7:25 pm

just on another note.
Isaac Luke takes on Christian Cullen in the Fight for life down here in Auckland next month.I think they will go three rounds.
I think that one will be a tick for league.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 20 Nov 2011, 7:35 pm

Sports a competitive game but theirs no excuse for deliberately going out to hurt someone regardless id seriously consider extending his ban

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:22 pm

guys dont discount the possibility that things get said sometimes to just wind up the media.....and they run with it...

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:18 am

auckland - You think he was doing all that just to rile us all up and get a story?? Again there is no proof but 2bh you could say that about loads of interviews but most of the time that wouldnt be the case and i dont think it is here

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 21 Nov 2011, 6:18 am

luvsports
I would be more than certain he has said this to the media to send the media off with something, i dont think he would have done it to rile up you guys, the general public, up in the UK,but more to just put one over the press.
Youve got to remember that Isaac has spent the last 2 or 3 years living and playing Sydney,and some of the stories of gee ups,where by the press are sold a line over there are infamous.
Also note that he made this remark AFTER the judiciary hearing.when he knew he could say anything to the media to get rid of them,just as long as he gave them something.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat 03 Dec 2011, 11:56 pm

Last night Isaac Luke won with a split decision over Christian Cullen.Other leaguies Cameron beat Monty Betham,Messam beat Wendell Sailor,and Awen Guttenbiel drew with Carlos Spencer.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down