The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Johnson - is he right about Dan Biggar?

+21
CurlyOsp
glamorganalun
Ospreydragon
Seagultaf
gavstar
Smirnoffpriest
Comfort
Shifty
offload
flyhalffactory
wayne
Glas a du
maestegmafia
Luckless Pedestrian
scoi
bedfordwelsh
Metal Tiger
beshocked
Impossible Standards
QuickBall
Turkster
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Scott Johnson - is he right about Dan Biggar? - Page 3 Empty Scott Johnson - is he right about Dan Biggar?

Post by Turkster Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Scott Johnson, on the BBC, is criticising the Welsh for not loving Dan Biggar. He's saying the Welsh have a love affair with the Barry John type of flyhalf and Dan Biggar doesn't fit into that mould. Despite mentioning Neil Jenkins and Stephen Jones in the article he still maintains that Biggar will never play for Wales while that mentality is there, is he right? or, as I suspect, is he talking out of somewhere the sun definitely doesn't shine from?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/15748274.stm

Last edited by Turkster on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Title)

Turkster

Back to top Go down

Scott Johnson - is he right about Dan Biggar? - Page 3 Empty Re: Scott Johnson - is he right about Dan Biggar?

Post by gavstar Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:05 am

I dont want a priestland fans v biggar fans, we've had enough from hook fans v everyone else who dare breathe that he wasnt up to the 10 shirt, where did that get anyone, including the player !!!

lets all get on the same side here FOR ONCE and see the players and the game for what it should be.

best man for the job and next best man , in all positions. and when one of the new YOUNG guys messes lets sit back, see if lessons are learned and look at it again, WE ALL WANT THE BEST FOR WALES so lets all be REALLY objective when we watch these young players.

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Scott Johnson - is he right about Dan Biggar? - Page 3 Empty Re: Scott Johnson - is he right about Dan Biggar?

Post by Glas a du Fri 25 Nov 2011, 6:06 am

Yes. That's fine. The discussion is all about who is best and second best though. The Irish posters have these discussions on the entire team so I wouldn't worry too much that we are obsessed by the outside half.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 25 Nov 2011, 7:57 am

I'd love Dan Biggar to prove his detractors wrong the next time he plays for Wales. I'm one of those detractors, but the more players we have competing for selection in each position the better.

gavstar wrote:biggar has not played enough at international level to be judged, and neither has priestland, its earl doors for both

Earl Doors is an awesome player. Wink

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:11 am

flyhalffactory wrote:
munkian wrote:What about his temper tantrums., his inconsistent points kicking and pointless aimless kicking ?

When did he last have a temper tantrum? ,............... well tell us

Look at the stats this term I would say his accuracy is second to none (thats why he has been called up!!!)

More importantly what about his MOM awards lately

His last game, he had a strop when he got moved to 15 - he actually started arguing with Morgan about it. The Morgan slotted that amazing penalty and he's pouting on the bench !

Look at the pics of this cool calm character

http://www.welshrugbypics.co.uk/events/3056-benetton-treviso-v-ospreys-191111

He looks like Kevin the stroppy teenager
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3