The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats Your Biggest SoapBox

3 posters

Go down

Whats Your Biggest SoapBox Empty Whats Your Biggest SoapBox

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:06 pm

A lot of us have all used this or other boards for a while now but during all the time what are the things that have riled, niggled or annoyed you that still haven't changed and for those that have not changed usernames that you are known for.

There is no right or wrong in this instant it is just something that you feel strongly about, for me there are two main ones which most will know about:

Welsh A Team - Why the hell haven't we got 1 as we need it

and

Why Delve hasn't been given his fair crack, this one always splits the Welsh camp. I will now admit that I think his time is finished after missing out on the WC squad but beleive we have really missed a trick over the years when we didn't have a big ball carrying threat at No8.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Biggest SoapBox Empty Re: Whats Your Biggest SoapBox

Post by bathmad Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:13 am

Why England's coaches don't pick the team based on popular 606v2 opinion. Seriously, they'd avoid a whole lot of hassle.... Doh

bathmad

Back to top Go down

Post by LW2011 Thu 17 Nov 2011, 3:04 am

Why Lions selectors pick players based on the team they're in instead of for the players themselves (guess what nation I'm from - but I see on every tour a couple from every nation that get unfairly overlooked)

LW2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down