The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitali vs Tyson- who wins?

+32
Imperial Ghosty
HumanWindmill
azania
ThrowingLeather
OasisBFC
rapidringsroad
vxrandall
horizontalhero
TRUSSMAN66
The Galveston Giant
John Bloody Wayne
Super D Boon
ShahenshahG
manos de piedra
Mind the windows Tino.
oxring
Jukebox Timebomb
superflyweight
huw
Lance
J.Benson II
coxy0001
Scottrf
Rowley
Mr Bounce
Steffan
Sugar Boy Sweetie
hogey
zx1234
DaveVDK
Nico the gman
Ironmiketyson1984
36 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vitali vs Tyson- who wins? Empty Vitali vs Tyson- who wins?

Post by Ironmiketyson1984 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:34 pm

Prime Tyson vs prime Vitali

I personally see a Tyson win via points... To many body shots and would tire Vitali out

Views?

Ironmiketyson1984

Back to top Go down

Vitali vs Tyson- who wins? Empty Re: Vitali vs Tyson- who wins?

Post by Nico the gman Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:39 pm

Tyson by KO or stoppage in about 6, prime Tyson fast power punching combo's, keep hitting the wall and it breaks eventually.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveVDK Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:59 pm

Vitali for me, Tyson had problems dealing with a fighter who fought off a jab and wouldnt be intimidated, Douglas style stoppage late on

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by zx1234 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:01 pm

tyson ko, i think tyson is a nightmare for guys like vitali and foreman, the speed kills

zx1234

http://www.footballbetting365.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmiketyson1984 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:20 pm

Would be a similar fight to Bruno

Ironmiketyson1984

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:29 pm

Vitali is just too big and strong for him and wears him down before stopping him around the 10th. Tyson never beat anyone as good as Vitali in his whole career (a past it Holmes doesnt count) and never looked like hurting the likes of Smith and Tucker who were both bigger and stronger men unfortunately for them they were not as good as big Vitali.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Thu 10 Nov 2011, 11:54 pm

Vitali.

Buster and to a much lesser extent Lewis proved what size, a strong jab and solid right hand does to Tyson - not to mention not being intimidated.

Tyson would have an 8 inch height disadvantage, Vitali has a granite chin, is to big strong and powerful. Tysons speed may cause vitali issues early on but vitali would tie him up and wear him down before knocking him out. A guy of tysons size only beats a guy of vitalis size & attributes if he has a glass jaw - which vitali doesn't. Vitali all day, Tyson vastly overrated IMO.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 10 Nov 2011, 11:57 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:Vitali.

Buster and to a much lease extent Lewis proved what size, a strong jab and solid right hand does to Tyson - not to mention not being intimidated.

Tyson would have an 8 inch height disadvantage, Vitali has a granite chin, is to big strong and powerful. Tysons speed may cause vitali issues early on but vitali would tie him up and wear him down before knocking him out. A guy of tysons size only beats a guy of vitalis size & attributes if he has a glass jaw - which vitali doesn't. Vitali all day, Tyson vastly overrated IMO.

Agree with most of the above. I do think mind if Tyson got off a lot of body shots thought it could take its toll on Vitali later on. Would probably bet on the Klits though. Any Tyson after 1990 loses this match IMO

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Fri 11 Nov 2011, 8:32 am

Ah yes - the legendary "Prime" Mike Tyson. Regardless of whether he's "Prime" or not, Mr Tyson loses this one. Hungry and fast he may have been, but he always struggled with fighters with a good jab who weren't initimidated. Add in Vitali's impregnable jaw and relentless attitude to training and I can't see past a Vitali win.

And let's not forget that Vitali punches like a mule too...

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 11 Nov 2011, 9:43 am

Are we talking about PRIME Mike Tyson before Gus Tomato died?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 11 Nov 2011, 9:58 am

I'd pick prime Tyson. Too fluid, Vitali can either look hesitant or vulnerable to me. Speed and power advantage, can move in and out of range and use Vitali's size against him.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:01 am

To be serious I would have to pick Tyson, think on the back of hanging around too long and the Douglas fight it is easy to overlook how good Tyson was at his best and portray him as someone who fell apart the minute anyone had a decent jab and the guts not to be intimidated but he had excellent movement, a vastly underrated jab and was extremely adept at getting inside.

Vitali has always shown excellent whiskers but he does not possess gret mobility, has never been too hard to tag and so for me I do wonder if he can stand up to four or five rounds of Tyson's ferocity and heavier shots, my guess is he doesn't

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:07 am

Pre Gus Di Matteo dying i'd pick Tyson, was technically pretty good before he just relied on power to blast people away.

As good as Vitali's chin i can see the corner/ref let him take a beating. Only way he wins is if he absorbs everything Tyson had to offer and then stop him late after Mikey gasses (if he does of course, was a bit more sensible prior to Di Matteo dying)

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:19 am

Tyson by TKO in the first 6.

Vitali's upright kickboxer/karate stance would suit a boxer with the style of Tyson or Dempsey and I'd imagine their movement and angles would create opportunities where they could land their hardest shots.

I actually think Vitali would end up taking a worse loss than his brother. At least Wlad would most probably get taken out early, Vitali on the other hand is more durable and would attempt to fight back which would end up with him taking prolonged punishment.

However, I would fancy Vitali against the post prison version of Tyson who relied more on pure aggression and single shot damage.

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 11 Nov 2011, 12:13 pm

would be a great fight, out of shape lewis showed vitali can be hit, but he never hit him with the combinations a younger mike could have hit him with. ive always felt vitalis arrogance should be the undoing of him, but since lewis he hasnt fought anyone remotely good enough to prove it. if he opens up early on mike he might get ko'd, but if hes still there after 6 he should take control easily with his better conditioning and strength

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Fri 11 Nov 2011, 12:53 pm

That massive uppercut that Lewis hit him with had more weight and power behind it than anything Tyson could throw it nearly took Vitali's head off his shoulders and yet he still took it and carried on. This great Tyson peak is a myth for me because he never beat a really top heavyweight in his career all his victims were has been's or a never will be's. The blueprint to beat Tyson was a good jab and a solid right hand and i believe anyone bigger than Tyson with a strong chin and the above attributes would have a great chance to beat Tyson as long as they believe they can win.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Fri 11 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

Prime Tyson would have won with his first punch but this mythical creature will not stay for any press conferences and instead will fly his pet unicorn to lapland and celebrate winning with Santa and Jesus.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 11 Nov 2011, 1:34 pm

Coxy - Tyson's decline came a fair bit after the demise of D'Amato. Cus died in '85 and Tyson didn't win the first of his titles until '86.

Who know's if D'Amato's presence would have prevented or slowed the decline (from about late '88/early '89 onwards) but it s fair stretch to suggest that his death was the reason for the decline.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jukebox Timebomb Fri 11 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

VK would have been all wrong for Tyson. How could Tyson have beaten him? By KO'ing a guy who's never even been down before, or by out-pointing someone with a foot heiight advantage who's barely lost a round his whole career.

Tyson would have given it a go for the first couple of rounds, got nowhere, and then would have recieved a pasting before a mid round stoppage.

Jukebox Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 11 Nov 2011, 1:56 pm

Tyson was the greatest ever FACT.

Being slightly more serious...

This is a pretty good matchup. Tyson didn't like people that much bigger than him - and he'd be giving away a serious size advantage to Vitali. He also struggled when backed up and struggled with a solid jab. A relatively green Vitali was able to back up a reasonably peak Lewis.

However - lest we forget - Tyson destroyed Holmes - and Holmes wasn't scared of Tyson and had an awesome jab. So its not as simple as big guy comes out, throws some punches, Tyson looks for a way to quit.

Close fight. However - the fact that Vitali has never been knocked cold - and shown a granite chin edges things in his favour, for me. There's certainly the possibility that over 12 long, action packed rounds, Tyson tires - he never had incredible stamina.

Last edited by oxring on Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Switching boxers.)
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:01 pm

oxring wrote:
Holmes wasn't scared of Vitali

How do you know?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:04 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
oxring wrote:
Holmes wasn't scared of Vitali

How do you know?

Edit. Tyson.

And just the impression I got watching it back - unlike Spinks who was clearly bricking it.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

hogey wrote:Vitali is just too big and strong for him and wears him down before stopping him around the 10th. Tyson never beat anyone as good as Vitali in his whole career (a past it Holmes doesnt count) and never looked like hurting the likes of Smith and Tucker who were both bigger and stronger men unfortunately for them they were not as good as big Vitali.
Who has Vitali actually beat that's in the same league as prime Tyson.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:06 pm

Holmes looked pretty scared to me

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:21 pm

Vitali's chin hasnt really been tested by a swarmer who throws quick, hard, explosive combinations. A Tyson or Dempsey type of fighter.

Lewis, Sanders, Hide, Solis etc all hit him with single shots. Heavy shots...but single shots non-the-less.

A young Tyson would be throwing several hooks at a time and regardless of how good a fighter's chin is, there is only so much punishment he could take.

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:48 pm

I see it as a pick em and a clash of styles. I dont think Vitali would be intimadated by the job at hand and he has all the tools on paper at least to do well against Tyson - durability, reach, jab, size etc

I think it depends on how well he copes with Tysons speed and movement.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Fri 11 Nov 2011, 2:51 pm

[/quote]Who has Vitali actually beat that's in the same league as prime Tyson.[/quote]

I agree they have both fought about the same poor level of opposition, so then it comes down to who has the better tools for the job which to my mind is Vitali, Tyson would not even get past that ramrod jab to try and land in close and even if he did Vitali has an Iron chin so i find it unlikely that Tyson even hurts let alone stops the big man. The difference in strength and size would be huge and im not sure Mike had the chin to stand and trade with such a massive and powerful bloke. Have a look how Bonecrusher Smith had no problems dealing with Mike's power and even hurt him in the last round which was the first time he showed some ambition in the whole fight, skillwise Vitali is miles ahead of Smith, has as good a chin and hits just as hard. I just cant make a case for the good little man beating the good bigun, every advantage to me is with Vitali and he hands out a very onesided beating.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 11 Nov 2011, 3:05 pm

I thought Sanders and Solis were able to get to Vitali and they were the smaller, quicker heavyweights with fast hands. Vitali doesnt mind being hit which could be dangerous.

As J Benson pointed out though, Solis and Snders were only able to get to him with single power shots which Vitali could shrug off. I would expect Tyson to be more punishing and dangerous if given an opening. However would it be enough to topple Vitali or would Tyson get discouragd and worn down by Vitali?. Tyson was great in the early rounds but if his man was still there he became less inclined to look for the knock out and more inclined to box and in this case I see Vitali having the advantage.

So the early rounds would be crucial and Tyson would have to make the most of any opportunities given.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Fri 11 Nov 2011, 3:23 pm

Early would definately be Tyson best chance but even then he has to take chances to get inside and while i think most would be confident Vitali could take most of what was thrown at him what happens if Vitali lands a bomb or two on him as Tyson is coming in, because im not sure he could take many clean shots before he would be counting sheep. I think it would be pretty similar to the Adamek fight even though i know Tyson was a far better fighter the physical difference between the fighters meant it was nearly impossible for the smaller man to win though i doubt he would show Adamek's willingness to take a prelonged beating before he found a way out.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 11 Nov 2011, 3:56 pm

The thing is Hogey, Tyson wasn't all that easy to hit clean when he was on his way in. The chances are he would be dishing out more damage tha he was taking in the early stages.

Like Manos, it's a real pick-em fight for me. I probably edge slightly towards Tyson as I suspect he inflicts enough damage early on to get the fight stopped.

Also, we can talk all day about Vitali's granite chin, but has he fought anyone than can go after the body like Tyson could?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Nov 2011, 4:26 pm

superflyweight wrote:The thing is Hogey, Tyson wasn't all that easy to hit clean when he was on his way in. The chances are he would be dishing out more damage tha he was taking in the early stages.

Like Manos, it's a real pick-em fight for me. I probably edge slightly towards Tyson as I suspect he inflicts enough damage early on to get the fight stopped.

Also, we can talk all day about Vitali's granite chin, but has he fought anyone than can go after the body like Tyson could?

That's the only way Tyson wins for me - the body. I just see Tyson being either too close - because he cant fight at his ideal range - because of height and reach disadvantage and getting stifled by Vitali or too far and being kept away behind that heavy Jab. Also punching upwards for a fair amount of rounds will tire him out.

Wouldn't rule out Tyson winning - rarely could - but I favour Vitali.

Also to the poster who said Foreman was made for Tyson - Tyson was scared of a 42 year old Foreman - remember that. He beats the 42 yr old Foreman but the one that Ali fought - no way. To come to George Foreman is to question ones sanity. Even Cus D'amato said that any swarmer would get annihilated by Foreman - not knowing that Foreman would come out of retirement.

Also to those who say Tyson was affected by Cus' death - You may be right but remember Tyson was an encyclopedia of boxng knowledge - very few boxers have ever had the comprehensive Knowledge that Tyson has had. His physical decline has played a part in his destruction but his change of trainers was only regarding motivational/discipline thing - he himself knew how to beat his opponent - just couldn't pull it off.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Fri 11 Nov 2011, 4:31 pm

zx1234 wrote:tyson ko, i think tyson is a nightmare for guys like vitali and foreman, the speed kills

Tyson was told by Cus Damato to avoid Foreman at all costs!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri 11 Nov 2011, 4:36 pm

I really can't see how Vitali hits him, let alone wins this.

Looks at the pace of Vitali's fight, he's on pause in comparison to Tyson. The only fast paced fight he was in was against Lewis and he was gassing badly by round 6. We may say Tyson didn't have great stamina but that's because he set a totaly red hot pace that I've never seen Vitali even try to emulate. Vitali's slow hand speed against someone with Tyson's head movement? He had some of the best agressive head movement in heavyweight history. Second maybe to Dempsey but who else? I'm beginning to think the best decision Vitali Klistchko ever made was eating that uppercut from Lewis, he's depicted as an un knockoutable iron man based on one punch!

Tyson's punches came in explosive combinations from angles alien to Vitali. Mike's fight as far as I can see.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 11 Nov 2011, 4:42 pm

I agree mike would have Vitali
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Fri 11 Nov 2011, 5:07 pm

Prime Tyson was a class act he beats the Klitschko's every time for me,much is made of the big shots Lewis hit Vitali with who else has actually tested Vitali's chin no one comes to mind all been poor opposition.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 11 Nov 2011, 5:35 pm

Prime Tyson beats the hell out of him.....Too quick..Vitali is too open and it's a quick ko for me.....

Vitali is way too slow...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Fri 11 Nov 2011, 7:23 pm

For once the tables seem to be turned - Vitali being seriously overrated and Tyson under rated. Bar the fight with Lewis, which let's remmember he lost,Vitali has fought no one of any record. Tyson at his best is huge jump up in class. His ponderous jab / right are easily slipped by Tyson who then batters him a la Bruno fight.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Fri 11 Nov 2011, 7:58 pm

prime tyson beats anyone & everyone.....ferocious - would chope vitali down in the first half.

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 11 Nov 2011, 8:03 pm

Horizontal is spot on...Vitali is too slow....

Tyson loses to Ali and probably Holmes too....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 11 Nov 2011, 8:21 pm

Its quite sad really - the injuries that laid Vitali off after Williams put paid to a glorious chapter in his career. Since the incredible comeback, we forget quite how mobile Vitali was in his early career.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XwgKe0Hmew
Hide wasnt an easy to hit HW - and Vitali put him out of there in 2. Furthermore - Hide was quick and mobile - so lets not pretend that Vitali couldn't deal with a mobile opponent.

Mind you - Tyson at his best WAS pretty ferocious. So it is a good fight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD44ZPFHLfg
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidringsroad Fri 11 Nov 2011, 8:51 pm

I would pick Vitalli to beat Tyson,just not sure whether by knockout or points.As Sugar Boy and others pointed out Tyson didn't like being in the ring with anyone who wasn't afraid of him,even a past it Holmes was giving him a boxing lesson before he got careless also Botha was winning before being stopped. I think a late stoppage by Vitalli would be on the cards

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:49 pm

He was nearly a decade past his best by the Botha fight, to be fair.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveVDK Sat 12 Nov 2011, 9:09 am

Nico the gman wrote:
hogey wrote:Vitali is just too big and strong for him and wears him down before stopping him around the 10th. Tyson never beat anyone as good as Vitali in his whole career (a past it Holmes doesnt count) and never looked like hurting the likes of Smith and Tucker who were both bigger and stronger men unfortunately for them they were not as good as big Vitali.
Who has Tyson actually beat thats in the same league as a prime Vitali?

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:12 am

tyson wouldnt make a dint in vitali, tyson's brittle heart would break and vitali would smash him to pieces, stopping him around the 8th round.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrowingLeather Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:55 am

1988 Tyson beats Vitali in a similar fashion to the way he beat Holmes

Older Tyson loses in mid to late rounds by stoppage mainly due to lack of heart

ThrowingLeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Sat 12 Nov 2011, 1:08 pm

DaveVDK wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:
Who has Tyson actually beat thats in the same league as a prime Vitali?
Prime Vitali only class fighter he fought an out of condition past his best Lewis and was stopped,the Kbros good fighters in the worst Heavyweight era ever IMO.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 19 Nov 2011, 9:31 am

Vitali is rated so high due to his losing effort against Lennox who was on the slide by then. This will be a no contest. If Vit couldn't put Chris Byrd (a blown up MW) how can anyone in their right mind claim he will KO Tyson. Vit is simply too slow and ponderous. Tyson by clean KO in a similar manner he got rid of Pinklon Thomas.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sat 19 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

Prime Tyson walked into Burger King and ordered a Big Mac. And got one

The boogeyman checks under his bed every night for Prime Tyson

Prime Tyson didn't do push ups. He pushed the world down.

Giraffes have long necks because of an uppercut from Prime Tyson.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitali is rated so highly - partly due to dominating Lewis - when he came in at only 2 weeks notice.

Partly because of the way he has handled other fighters - short heavyweights tend to have to endure long nights on the end of his jab.

Vitali getting KOd? He's only ever been KOd once, back in his kickboxing days, by a monstrous knock to the head which caught him cold. Never in boxing. So we've got no evidence to pick a Tyson clean KO - as a dynamite uppercut from Lewis couldn't put Vitali down.

Who in his peak did Tyson beat that is on Vitali's level? Things go both ways - Tyson was an incredible boxer - but there wasn't all that much around on his way up.

Bert Sugar doesn't even have him in his top 10 all time - with Evander way ahead of him. Sugar makes a reasonable point - in that Evander's HW legacy is probably stronger than Tysons.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 19 Nov 2011, 11:30 am

oxring wrote:Prime Tyson walked into Burger King and ordered a Big Mac. And got one

The boogeyman checks under his bed every night for Prime Tyson

Prime Tyson didn't do push ups. He pushed the world down.

Giraffes have long necks because of an uppercut from Prime Tyson.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vitali is rated so highly - partly due to dominating Lewis - when he came in at only 2 weeks notice.

Partly because of the way he has handled other fighters - short heavyweights tend to have to endure long nights on the end of his jab.

Vitali getting KOd? He's only ever been KOd once, back in his kickboxing days, by a monstrous knock to the head which caught him cold. Never in boxing. So we've got no evidence to pick a Tyson clean KO - as a dynamite uppercut from Lewis couldn't put Vitali down.

Who in his peak did Tyson beat that is on Vitali's level? Things go both ways - Tyson was an incredible boxer - but there wasn't all that much around on his way up.

Bert Sugar doesn't even have him in his top 10 all time - with Evander way ahead of him. Sugar makes a reasonable point - in that Evander's HW legacy is probably stronger than Tysons.

Who in Vit's resume comes close to Tyson? Vit couldn't take out Byrd so what makes anyone think he could do a number on Tyson? Give me a break. Tyson was too fast and wouldn't allow Vit to control the distance. Vit has poor footwork and to beat Tyson you need to have excellent footwork.

2 weeks notice? Was he lying on a beach someone in Spain? No he was trainnig for a fight on the undercard of Lewis/Johnsn fight. He was in shape. Tyson would hit Vit so hard and so often with combinations. Something Lewis couldn't do.

Easy night for Tyson this one.

Bert Sugar puts Rocky ahead of Tyson. He even puts Rocky ahead of Holmes. Heavens above. Rocky ahead of Tyson and Holmes!!!!! He claims its a toss up between Ali and Louis for the No 1 spot. The man is so stupid he cant even light a cigar.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 19 Nov 2011, 11:35 am

Problem is Tyson is usually the aggressor - Byrd spent most of his time running away. Also I don't think Tyson could ever be Ko'd by one punch - just the regular beating he would give would wear Tyson down to a KO.

If Tyson doesn't win in 4 - and I don't think he does - Vitali wears him down for a Ko10/11.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next