The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

michael cole

5 posters

Go down

michael cole Empty michael cole

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 7 Mar - 16:35

In my opinion, michael cole is the best heel in the company at the moment, he gets so much heat from the crowd and he is the best heel on the mic. He took the mickey out of miz's home town so I think something might happen tonight between those two, feedback please!!

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

michael cole Empty Re: michael cole

Post by talkingpoint Mon 7 Mar - 21:38

Cole seems to have toned down his love for Miz in recent weeks with his feud with lawler and I think it's for the better - Cole is a great heel but his gushing praise and absolute blind devotion to Miz was getting very irritating. I hope Cole isn't that much of a jerk in real life but there are times when I can't help feel that there is a large part of Cole in his current character a little like Ricky Gervais' roles.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 7 Mar - 23:21

I think Michael Cole is unbelievably good entertainment right now. He reminds me a bit of Larry David, in that the things he says are undoubtedly out of order, but actually, 90% of the time he his saying what we are all thinking.

E.g. When he completely discredits diva matches. Verbally destroys NXT. And calls out a match, and its participants boring when its true!

That's the genius of it. If it was just rude and negative without substance, it wouldn't work.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Thu 10 Mar - 13:05

I agree, Michael Cole is on great form at the moment. I used to really dislike him, his commentary was terrible. However, from the moment he started changing his style on NXT he became brilliant. He is just hilarious

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Thu 10 Mar - 13:33

He is a terrible commentator but has come into his own with the role he is currently playing

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 11 Mar - 16:35

I thought he played the whole Austin thing brilliantly this week on Raw

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down