The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sassenachs, Saes, Rosbifs, Poms, Limeys etc. - I'm not offended...

+23
samuraidragon
doctor_grey
ME-109
munkian
greybeard
iso
Hood83
Breadvan
ultra
TycroesOsprey
Davie
chewed_mintie
HammerofThunor
CurlyOsp
beshocked
ScarletSpiderman
Smirnoffpriest
Cari
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Eclipse
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
IanBru
Portnoy
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sassenachs, Saes, Rosbifs, Poms, Limeys etc. - I'm not offended... - Page 2 Empty Sassenachs, Saes, Rosbifs, Poms, Limeys etc. - I'm not offended...

Post by Portnoy Fri 04 Nov 2011, 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

So long as the national epithet is not followed by an expletive or sexual act I couldn't give a [word redacted]

So taking a short random tour around the rugby world - Micks, Taffs, Jocks, Frogs, Convicts, Yanks, (can't immediately think of a non-rugby term for Kiwis)

I think that you'd have to have a skin as fragile as a dry autumn leaf to get upset.

Meanwhile down on the street 'Black', Pakistani and Jewish kids are reclaiming the N, P and Y-words...

Last edited by Portnoy on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word 'epithet' replacing 'identifier')
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Sassenachs, Saes, Rosbifs, Poms, Limeys etc. - I'm not offended... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sassenachs, Saes, Rosbifs, Poms, Limeys etc. - I'm not offended...

Post by TycroesOsprey Sun 06 Nov 2011, 9:06 pm

Thats an utterly offensive statement Oakey.

It is biggoted, lacking in intelligence or humour adds nothing to the debate and is merely designed to WUM. Does it make you feel big to insult peoples nationality on an internet forum or are you just incapable of the cognitive reasoning required to undertstand the concepts of race and discrimination.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Sassenachs, Saes, Rosbifs, Poms, Limeys etc. - I'm not offended... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sassenachs, Saes, Rosbifs, Poms, Limeys etc. - I'm not offended...

Post by mystiroakey Sun 06 Nov 2011, 9:13 pm

dude you are so limited you have to go for personall attacks, get over it fella. Most people that use the word taff are not using it in a derogatory way. you need to accept the truth and stop thinking the world is against you. just relax, most of the welsh lot dont even mind it. Yet you do - you have very soft skin. Do i care when people call me a pomm, a sass , a limey, a rosbef., No offcourse not

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Sun 06 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

Folks, if you can't debate this one without bickering I'll be locking the thread
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 06 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

i will add mind- we have discussed this before and you explained why you didnt like the word, and i wont use the word to describe welsh.

however you cant expect the world to understand your problem with the word taff. It has been used as an affectinate word often in recent times and will continue to be!, and as i explained before there is a welsh rugby poster on here that calls himself taff. Its all about how you say something not what you say

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Sun 06 Nov 2011, 9:20 pm

Funny Ive lived all over the world and the only place I have had abuse over my nationality is in England. No I will not just accept it nor will I get over it. You have no right to describe the welsh as sheep shaggers or taffs. That is offensive but them most of your posts are offensive and lacking in intellegence so I should have expected it.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 06 Nov 2011, 9:23 pm

perrsonal attacks again hey- because you cant understand a simple point. you need to grow up lad

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2