The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The longest of long shots but.....

5 posters

Go down

The longest of long shots but..... Empty The longest of long shots but.....

Post by TwisT Wed 26 Oct 2011, 9:14 am

If HHH continues to get beat down by Nash, and maybe others join in from the old Kliq days, is it possible that Shawn Michaels might make an apperance on HHH's side, and maybe take part in a SS match?

He wouldn't be the first wrestler to go against his retirement speech....

Ditto for Scott Hall (I am not sure if this is more or less likely!)

One of the reasons I am thinking this, is because HHH apparently made the Kliq sign during his promo on Monday.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

The longest of long shots but..... Empty Re: The longest of long shots but.....

Post by sodhat Wed 26 Oct 2011, 9:31 am

I hope not, HBK looked like he was serious with his 'not coming back' line and it would be nice for someone to stick to it, particularly as he doesn't need the cash.

I don't think Scott Hall will be gracing a WWE ring any time in the future, the negative publicity they'd receive probably ouweighs his use in any angles...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 26 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

I think he will come back, but he won't wrestle. He's not in the same position as somebody like Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan where they have splashed all their cash and need to wrestle to earn the money. He seems fairly comfortable, and after the way Flair ruined their last match I don't think Michaels would want to do the same to 'Taker.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 26 Oct 2011, 12:16 pm

There is already a report out that Shawn's returning to the WWE as part of the HHH/Nash storyline, unlike most, I'd like him to break his retirement, I'm not interested in seeing guys retire when they where easily putting on the best matches, guys I want to retire are past it.

If Shawn ever does have another match I think it would be at WrestleMania

If he did comeback though and it wasn't at Mania I'd like to see his first match be against Taker, the only logical way I'd book someone breaking retirement would be by beating the guy who retired him

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:19 pm

Shawn in my view isnt past it at all. I would love to see him as part of this storyline all being well. If he is im sure he will be on HHH side.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down