The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you be a 'Model Pro'

+8
JPX
oldparwin
McLaren
super_realist
Maverick
mystiroakey
Mercurio
Doc
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you be a 'Model Pro' - Page 2 Empty Would you be a 'Model Pro'

Post by Doc Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

The earlier post by JAS regarding Luke, made me think about so-called model pro's, because i guess Luke falls into that category as he doesn't have skeletons in his closet. Affabal, likeable guy, clean cut, family man etc ....

But knowing how our media like to build people up only to knock them down, I guess I would be in the mire in that respect. Nothing criminal or anything, but would be seen murmuring plenty of expletives on camera, bit of a lothario in my younger days, so probably plenty of kiss and tell stories in the red tops, and the odd bloke chasing me for ruining his marraige etc.

So what would your press be like, would they love you or take pleasure in giving you some stick. I'm sure my phone was hacked Very Happy besides the Right Reverand Mac I guess there would plenty of stuff to come out from some of you lot on here ...... S-R refusing to play with blokes over 12-stone, Blue movies coming to light starring Mav and young nurses, JAS's old employer saying he'd not been seen for 2-years, as he always seemed to have appointments near top courses, Diggers and his ASBO's ......

Doc

Back to top Go down

Would you be a 'Model Pro' - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you be a 'Model Pro'

Post by super_realist Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:08 pm

McLaren wrote:Mav

You must have been a lot luckier with the ladies is all I can say, it was note like I made the choice between the two.

I am not sure I would cope well in press conferences, the temptation for sarcasm would be too great.

I imagine waiting at the school gates presented its own problems Mac and made things difficult for you? Laugh

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Doc I dont think young sportsmen live like monks. Rory doesnt appear to, or Anthony Kim and I cant see Fowler being a wallflower. Certainly none of the footballers seem to, or rugby players come to that.
Sure they might stay a bit fitter but they will have girls throwing themselves at them from an early age at school and college, the jocks always get the cheerleaders after all.
Agree re Donald but to me Donald seems like one of those guys who would have turned out the same whatever he had done in life, same I think is probably true of Harrington. From what I know of Donald he was very much an all rounder and sickeningly good at lots of things, art, his studies and every sport he tried.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Diggers wrote:Doc I dont think young sportsmen live like monks. Rory doesnt appear to, or Anthony Kim and I cant see Fowler being a wallflower. Certainly none of the footballers seem to, or rugby players come to that.
Sure they might stay a bit fitter but they will have girls throwing themselves at them from an early age at school and college, the jocks always get the cheerleaders after all.
Agree re Donald but to me Donald seems like one of those guys who would have turned out the same whatever he had done in life, same I think is probably true of Harrington. From what I know of Donald he was very much an all rounder and sickeningly good at lots of things, art, his studies and every sport he tried.

He's out of control at Bible Class Laugh

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Diggers OK I've heard that Luke was a great footballer (soccer) and had a chance to go pro, and he was also a bit of middle distance runner. If he had art and did well in his studies he sounds like everyones favourite son-in-law. I think he needs a night out with a few of us, to show him what he's missed. Getting ratted with him and then telling him what he's doing wrong with his swing and iron play. Sure he'll appreciate that Cool

Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Whilst your all out with Luke teaching him the finer points of how not to behave, i'll pop round and see Mrs D show her what having someone not so clean cut can do for her Whistle

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Doc, I think you are right, Im a lightweight but I reckon even I could drink Donald under the table. Not sure if he would survive a night out with the 606ers either emotionally or physically, mind you Im not too sure that I would either to be honest.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2