The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Johnson------Shaun Edwards! ! !

5 posters

Go down

Martin Johnson------Shaun Edwards! ! ! Empty Martin Johnson------Shaun Edwards! ! !

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 22 Oct 2011, 5:17 pm

Both men has far as i kinow have their contracts to renew after the Rwc.

My question is as anybody heard anything about either one of them?

I know their is a big question mark over Martin Johnson, especialy in view of the Englands team performance on and off the field in New Zealand.

Shaun Edwards, surely Wales would not want to lose him, given the fact that Wales reached the third place play off today.

So any news any one.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Martin Johnson------Shaun Edwards! ! ! Empty Re: Martin Johnson------Shaun Edwards! ! !

Post by Turkster Sat 22 Oct 2011, 5:23 pm

pretty certain the third place play off was yesterday. Wink

Turkster

Back to top Go down

Martin Johnson------Shaun Edwards! ! ! Empty Re: Martin Johnson------Shaun Edwards! ! !

Post by flyhalffactory Sat 22 Oct 2011, 5:26 pm

I wouldnt be suprised if Edwards was approached to take the helm at HQ Twickenham.
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 22 Oct 2011, 5:28 pm

I dont think Edwards is the right man to manage England's coaching team. In fact i think Johnson is a better guy for the job. But England need to get rid of this current team of coaches and look at new ideas.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 22 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

Turkster wrote:pretty certain the third place play off was yesterday. Wink

..............................................................................................................................................................................................
Excuse my ignorance but i was at work yesterday, and recorded the game and watched it this morning. Smile

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 5:44 pm

Everything with Wales and Edwards hinges on Wasps. He's theirs first and foremost, and is 'let out' to coach Wales on the side. I'd personally prefer it for Wales to offer him a full time contract, buy him out of Wasps or whatever. Why can't we do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 22 Oct 2011, 5:47 pm

i think his wasps contract is up soon too...

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 22 Oct 2011, 6:05 pm

Talking of the Ospreys they are playing Saints right now on Sky Sports1

3-0 to the ospreys looking good, morgan playing very very well so far

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by iso Sat 22 Oct 2011, 6:06 pm

If Edwards does go home to England then I wish him all the best and thank him for all the work he has done with Wales.

Good Luck Shaun.

iso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down