The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will play in the third place playoff?

+3
welshy824
manofgwent
walesworldcup
7 posters

Go down

Who will play in the third place playoff? Empty Who will play in the third place playoff?

Post by walesworldcup Sat 15 Oct 2011, 6:10 am

Wales did us proud. I wonder if Gats will field a full strength team on Friday or play the others who deserve a run out like, Owens, Bevington, Knoyle, Brew & Byrne.

Hopefully James Hook will be placed in a capsule and jettisoned to Mars.

I would start Stephen Jones and Shane Williams give them the sending off they deserve. No point risking Preistland's injury.

walesworldcup

Back to top Go down

Who will play in the third place playoff? Empty Re: Who will play in the third place playoff?

Post by manofgwent Sat 15 Oct 2011, 6:11 am

Couldn't care less.

Another pointless post.

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Who will play in the third place playoff? Empty Re: Who will play in the third place playoff?

Post by walesworldcup Sat 15 Oct 2011, 6:12 am

Miserable tool. Don't reply then.

walesworldcup

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Sat 15 Oct 2011, 6:16 am

But really. Does anyone care who we play?

Be interesting to see how many replies this fascinating post has.

Tool!

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by walesworldcup Sat 15 Oct 2011, 6:18 am

Someone's grumpy!

walesworldcup

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy824 Sat 15 Oct 2011, 6:24 am

i am sorry gatland should put out a full strength side and tell them to destroy whoever is against them i want to see one deceant competative match in the final weekend of the WC. wales i hope will come back possessed and get 3rd and then a grand slam next year

welshy824

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Sat 15 Oct 2011, 6:25 am

Yep!

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Sat 15 Oct 2011, 6:43 am

I think there will be some real anger in the team next week I hope they use that next week to beat whoever we play.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by lauriehow Sat 15 Oct 2011, 7:07 am

We want a tri-nations scalp - to beat either Aus or NZ would be a real feather in the cap.....hope Warbs not banned.

lauriehow

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Sat 15 Oct 2011, 7:36 am

part of me wants the All Blacks next week because I want our boys to have a chance of beating them. However I also want the blacks to win and I think whoever plays France will win so...........

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Sat 15 Oct 2011, 10:54 am

time to give our players who will not make another world cup , a great send off. jones and williams certainly to start.

walesworldcup suggests 'putting hook in a time capsule and jettisoned to mars', well that is a bit harsh on mars, we dont want the martians to get the wrong idea on how to play 10!!

seriously he blew it big time today, and his future chances. sjones was already the departing 10 , we expected and deserved better from hook.

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sat 15 Oct 2011, 11:27 am

My preference would be a carbon copy of 87, NZ destroying France in the final while we tackle the Wallabies. NZ all the way for gold and Wales all the way for bronze Wales Kiwi

It's still the RWC and our chance to go out on a high and set ourselves up nicely for the 6N, full strength without a shadow of a doubt.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy824 Sat 15 Oct 2011, 11:57 am

one thing is, if we play NZ in the 3/4 playoff then we can always beat Aus in november Wink

welshy824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down