The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The articles of alexd

4 posters

Go down

The articles of alexd Empty The articles of alexd

Post by HumanWindmill Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:54 am

Morning, everybody.

Many among you have shared my fascination with, and enthusiasm for, the excellent articles which alexd has contributed to the forum. I have, today, asked his permission to transfer all of his non current articles to the ' Boxing vault,' that they might be preserved for posterity, and to continue the process as and when he adds further articles.

I am delighted to say that he has granted his permission, which is a very generous gesture, given that he has his own, excellent website, here :

boxinghistory.org.uk

I'm sure that those bitten by the history bug will hugely enjoy his website, and I am delighted that alex intends to continue to share his articles here.

Anybody, then, searching for alex' previous articles will now find them in the ' vault.'

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

The articles of alexd Empty Re: The articles of alexd

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:08 am

Great idea
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:12 am

You'll also be pleased to know that Alex and Miles have agreed to supply a link to the boxing section of 606v2 on their website when it goes live, so hopefully we will see a few new members join that have a deep interest in the history of the sport, particularly in the UK.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:14 am

Fists of Fury wrote:You'll also be pleased to know that Alex and Miles have agreed to supply a link to the boxing section of 606v2 on their website when it goes live, so hopefully we will see a few new members join that have a deep interest in the history of the sport, particularly in the UK.

Alex still hasn't sent me a free copy of his book for the reviews section. You could almost be forgiven for thinking the opinions of Rowley are not the ones all authors value over all others.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

Never doubt that we value them, jeff.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down