The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crusaders Championship Bid Rejected

3 posters

Go down

Crusaders Championship Bid Rejected Empty Crusaders Championship Bid Rejected

Post by Kenny Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:15 am

Crusaders have had their bid to join the Championship rejected by the RFL but have been offered the chance to join a 10 team championship 1 , they have been given 14 days to decide whether to accept or not .
Crusaders are planning to re-form under new ownership and will respond to RFL's offer within the alotted time .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Crusaders Championship Bid Rejected Empty Re: Crusaders Championship Bid Rejected

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Lets hope they accept the RFL offer to play in the Co-operative Championship 1.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Crusaders Championship Bid Rejected Empty Re: Crusaders Championship Bid Rejected

Post by Luke Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Do you know why they were rejected? Can't see a logical reason for it myself, espically as there is already a Welsh club in co-op 1 in South Wales.
The championship is a mess at the moment, with clubs not knowing if they've been relegated or not, and the Barrow situation.
Which is a shame, as it has the potential to be a very good league, as the play offs has shown.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down