The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts....

+4
AberdeenSteve
Bull
Clunge4life
theundisputedY2D2
8 posters

Go down

Random Thoughts.... Empty Random Thoughts....

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 26 Aug 2011, 2:29 pm

When did CM Punk become Canadian? When he first walked out this week on RAW I though Chris Benwah had come back to life.

-----

Speaking of which, I wish they'd left Punk's first appearance on RAW that night until the Nash/HHH segment. Sure he got a good pop when he came out the second time, but it would have been cool for Big Sexy Hair and The Game-uhh to be in the ring with the crowd going absolutely batf__k insane for CM Punk.

-----

And what was with the crowd "OOH-ing" at Punk mentioning Steph's purse? Surely they should have "OOH-ed" at the cellphone/balls line? It was like "OOH! He said something about Steph's purse, eh? What's that all aboot?" Lawler's right, Canada really is bizarro world. You can question somebody's manhood, but NEVER mention his wife's handbag. That's fighting talk right there.

-----

Whilst I'm enjoying the Punk angle, I must admit to being bitterly disappointed with one aspect of it so far. WHERE OH WHERE is the traditional Kevin Nash quad tear? Maybe they've decided not to hotshot it and are saving it for Survivor Series in Madison Square Garden:

~ Kevin Nash comes storming, well shuffling, to the ring~

"BAH GAWD KING! HERE COMES NASH! KEVIN NASH! BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP! 7 FOOT! 300 POUNDS! BIG SEXAY HAIR! NASH! NASH! NASH!"

~Nash's quad explodes, he falls to the ground screaming like a 5 year old girl~

"NASH IS DOWN! NASH IS DOWN! NASH IS DOWN! THERE GOES NASH! HE'S OFF HIS VERTICAL BASE! THE QUAD IS GONE! THE QUAD IS GONE! THE QUAD! THE QUAD! THE QUAD!"

Yeah they're definitely saving it for MSG.

-----

Next idea for the Diva's division: A homeless Diva. Have her come to the ring in tattered clothes, smelling of urine and carrying all her wordly possessions in a carrier bag. Then when she beats a Diva, she steals one of their shoes and comes out the next week wearing said shoe, only it's got mud and dog s__t all over it.

-----

Wanna know who's behind R-Truth's C-O-N..spiracy? It's Randy 'The Ram' Robinson from 'The Wrestler'. Remember when Randy missed the dinner date with his daughter because he'd been out and got hammered? Who's idea was it go out after the wrestling show? That's right; Ron 'R-Truth' Killings! Now 'The Ram' is back and wreaking revenge on R-Truth for costing him his relationship with his daughter. You heard it here first.

-----

Failing that, it's Lex Luger.

-----

So Kurt Angle is talking about "making people famous". First Jeff Hardy starts referring to the fans as 'Creatures of the Night' and now this. What next, Shannon Moore going around saying "This is my yard"? Hernandez coming out on a motorcycle and calling himself 'The Mexican Bad Ass'? Samoa Joe forming the Ministry of Darkness? Leave Taker's stuff alone dammit!

-----

Todd Grisham is leaving the WWE for ESPN. Jesus wept.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts.... Empty Re: Random Thoughts....

Post by Clunge4life Fri 26 Aug 2011, 4:44 pm

Whilst I'm enjoying the Punk angle, I must admit to being bitterly disappointed with one aspect of it so far. WHERE OH WHERE is the traditional Kevin Nash quad tear? Maybe they've decided not to hotshot it and are saving it for Survivor Series in Madison Square Garden:

~ Kevin Nash comes storming, well shuffling, to the ring~

"BAH GAWD KING! HERE COMES NASH! KEVIN NASH! BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP! 7 FOOT! 300 POUNDS! BIG SEXAY HAIR! NASH! NASH! NASH!"

~Nash's quad explodes, he falls to the ground screaming like a 5 year old girl~

"NASH IS DOWN! NASH IS DOWN! NASH IS DOWN! THERE GOES NASH! HE'S OFF HIS VERTICAL BASE! THE QUAD IS GONE! THE QUAD IS GONE! THE QUAD! THE QUAD! THE QUAD!"

Yeah they're definitely saving it for MSG

^^^^^^^^^LOL Great stuff^^^^^^^^^^^

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 26 Aug 2011, 4:48 pm

Laugh that was great Y2 , its good to have you back

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 26 Aug 2011, 7:26 pm

Y2 at his finest, brilliant mate Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Fri 26 Aug 2011, 8:22 pm

Great to have ya back Y2 Smile

Top form too.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Sat 27 Aug 2011, 12:31 am

Haha! Another cracking read...I have to say Y2 im hugely dissapointed your only doing 1 a week!!...I demand a mid-week random thoughts post...

And dont say its because you dont have enought thoughts...thats what Matt Hardy is in our lives for!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat 27 Aug 2011, 12:06 pm

Random thoughts for every show...Every Saturday, and Tuesday after Smackdown and Raw!

Cracking read Y2! Absolutely loved it!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 27 Aug 2011, 6:31 pm

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down