The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S*nderland 0 - 1 Newcastle

5 posters

Go down

S*nderland 0 - 1 Newcastle Empty S*nderland 0 - 1 Newcastle

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 22 Aug - 21:43

Not sure if we have many S*nderland fans on the board, but I will share my experiences anyway.

I was at the match on Saturday and to my obvious delight Newcastle provailed (like it was ever in doubt) in what was an edgy derby game. Howard Webb lacked control and shamefully did not send of Larson, who is a pig faced liar if ever I've seen one.

Cattermole are Bardsley are just thugs dressed in horrible red and white tops. How he can be the captain of a football club i'll never know, although should I really expect anymore from this tin-pot outfit.

Taylor's goal brought some memorable celebrations with the locals showing a particular lack of grace in defeat. Scenes after the game were also worthy of note with all the Newcastle players coming over to celebrate with the jubilant away following. Typically, S*underland fans left before full-time, I would expect nothing less from that lot.

All in all a great day out. A very heavy police presence meant I did not have the displeasure of seeing a Mackem until I was in the ground which was pleasing, as was Steve Bruce's post match interview. He is a bitter, bitter human being and I thoroughly enjoy watching him squirm as he has failed yet again to muster up a victory against his superiour neighbours.

Can we play you every week? I'm afraid I dont think I (or all other Geordies) could bring myself you come to 'City' so frequently.

Have a good week.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

S*nderland 0 - 1 Newcastle Empty Re: S*nderland 0 - 1 Newcastle

Post by Beer Mon 22 Aug - 21:49

Love it!!

Cracking result. Thought we looked shaky in places. Glad Barton kept his cool for the most part. Cattermole is a thug, shame Joey didn't break him in half. Thought Colo was outstanding again, as was Tiote despite looking off the pace. Shola was woeful.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug - 22:01

Tiote made 5 interceptions in that match, the entire Sunderland team only made 5 interception in the match as well. OK

Pardew has started well, a draw against a top club and a win in the derby. Looks like he'll continue bringing a few other players in, so hope we carry up the form. One worry from the games is the lack of edge in attack, just want a striker that can stick the ball in the net.

The defence is looking quite steady so far, Simpson and S.Taylor steady and Coloccini always impressing. I hope Pieters will slot into the back four with ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 22 Aug - 23:51

im loving the way your leaving out Cabaye's awful tackle and ryan taylor elbowing gyan.

it was a very good result hopefully your finish above the relegation zone it's always good fun playing newcastle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 22 Aug - 23:52

Cabaye's tackle was bad, but derby's are alway feisty.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug - 0:01

Cabaye's tackle was bad, but Bardsley's was horrendous and Cattermole is a well-known thuggish player.

I think Sunderland were the dirtier team, seemed to give away tonnes of fouls and I think we gave away about 5 or 6?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 23 Aug - 0:01

Churchill wrote:Cabaye's tackle was bad, but Bardsley's was horrendous and Cattermole is a well-known thuggish player.

I think Sunderland were the dirtier team, seemed to give away tonnes of fouls and I think we gave away about 5 or 6?

6 fouls by us and 17 to the scum.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Tue 23 Aug - 1:05

Sunderland will get relegated - Bruce has bought terribly, and time will show this!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 23 Aug - 3:57

fernando wrote:im loving the way your leaving out Cabaye's awful tackle and ryan taylor elbowing gyan.

it was a very good result hopefully your finish above the relegation zone it's always good fun playing newcastle

Cabeyes tackle was a trifle late, but Cattermole and Bardsley should be done with assault. They are shameful individuals.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Aug - 4:58

JDandfries wrote:Sunderland will get relegated - Bruce has bought terribly, and time will show this!

Don't agree with this at all, Brown should do well in the defence, Larsson and Vaughan provide some good deliveries for the strikers, Sessegnon has looked dangerous in both games so far and Gyan is a talented striker. More than good enough to survive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 23 Aug - 6:10

Relegated? that is pushing it. Most of their players are former united players, so Fergie will do his best to influence for them Very Happy
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down