The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

5 posters

Go down

Random Thoughts Empty Random Thoughts

Post by Y2D2 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 am

Right then people let's see if I remember how to do this, I've been gone a long time.

Haven't seen much wrestling lately (this week's RAW apart) so still playing catch up so thought I'd ease myself back into 606v2 with a random thoughts article, hope you don't mind!

Here goes:

Kevin Nash is so lazy that even his beard can't be bothered staying on his face. Seriously, when he comes out on next week's RAW I'm fully expecting the moustache part of his goatee to be under his bottom lip.

-----

And did anyone else feel a bit sorry for poor old Kev? There were times during the promo with CM Punk where he just looked like a confused old man. I almost wanted somebody to come along, wrap a blanket around his shoulders and walk him backstage where there'd be a mug of Horlicks, a rocking chair and a TV showing back to back episodes of Ironside waiting for him.

-----

You just know that when CM Punk said words to the effect of "You're Triple H's best friend", somewhere in San Antonio, Shawn Michaels Superkicked his TV. And somewhere in Charlotte, North Cackalacky, Ric Flair bladed with tears streaming down his face, then elbow dropped his TV before trying to put it in the Figure Four.

-----

I really wish Nash had shouted at Punk "You like to pick on women huh?! Well how about picking on me?" like he did to Test.

-----

Anyone remember when Test was labelled "The New Kevin Nash"? Me neither.

-----

Wouldn't Divas matches be more exciting if they had Batman-style captions popping up on the screen every time someone hit a move? Picture it:

Kelly Kelly punches Brie Bella: KAPOW!

Brie retaliates with an arm drag: ZAAAAAP!

Kelly kicks Brie in the armpit: SPLOTCH!

Now imagine Jim Ross calling those Batman-style captions and tell me it ain't money.

-----

Speaking of Brie Bella, if they were going to name her after a type of cheese, why Brie? Cheddar Bella sounds so much better.

-----

Who else wishes John Cena had channelled the spirit of Jumpin' Jeff Farmer for his promo on Monday? "Alberto Del Rio! You got me. Mad. Now........Yip!" Jumpin' John Cena is clearly the way to go from here.

-----

How bad is it that the WWE champion's personal ring announcer is more over than he is? Just give Ricardo the belt and be done with it.

-----

I'm surprised WWE haven't created a Lady Gaga-type Diva, who goes around wearing garish outfits and spouting rubbish. To be fair they tried it with Stephanie McMahon back in 2001-2002 but I guess the world wasn't ready for it.

Y2D2

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Bull Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:49 am

Laugh ive missed that ... that was great deserves an oscar

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:49 am

This is comedy gold,nice one!

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 am

Y2D2 wrote:You just know that when CM Punk said words to the effect of "You're Triple H's best friend", somewhere in San Antonio, Shawn Michaels Superkicked his TV. And somewhere in Charlotte, North Cackalacky, Ric Flair bladed with tears streaming down his face, then elbow dropped his TV before trying to put it in the Figure Four.

laughing That is absolutely amazing.

With regards to Nash's promo. I always remember him being a lot better. His voice was so monotone; it was like he just couldn't be bothered.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2D2 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 am

Hobo my friend, I could never forget about bowler hats and rap! Very Happy

Word according to Dave Meltzer is that Vince is putting together the final touches on Christian's new gimmick, a bowler hatted rapper. In Vince's words:

"It'll blow your c__k off. And make Christian a main eventer"

You heard it here second.

Y2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 am

Kevin Nash is so lazy that even his beard can't be bothered staying on his face. Seriously, when he comes out on next week's RAW I'm fully expecting the moustache part of his goatee to be under his bottom lip.

I noticed that, but then thought I was just going a bit crazy and that all moustaches are like that.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down