The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bartoli watch: I got nervous and kicked my dad off court!

+2
Manojchandra
polished_man
6 posters

Go down

Bartoli watch: I got nervous and kicked my dad off court! Empty Bartoli watch: I got nervous and kicked my dad off court!

Post by polished_man Sun 26 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

The French wonder girl and alleged IQ whiz Miriam Bartoli has again made the headlines for the wrong possible reason.

While the unorthodox Frenchwoman was battling hard to overcome the fierce resistance of Flavia Pennetta, she couldn’t find a better way to let her frustration calm down than booting her dad and coach out of court.

Displaying admirable analytical capabilities she afterwards justified her unusual behaviour in the following terms:

"I don't remember exactly what I said but I think it was really clear," and went on:

“I needed to get that frustration out so I showed it that way (sic!). I could have broken a racket or thrown a bag or something (sic!)”. But instead she decided for the less harming way of kicking her dad out. How smart!

A true leader must always be able to take the most difficult decision they say! Doh

Last edited by polished_man on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Bartoli watch: I got nervous and kicked my dad off court! Empty Re: Bartoli watch: I got nervous and kicked my dad off court!

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 3:37 pm

Lovely girl, shaming her father like that.

How respectful, but then again parents are there just to be used and abused, and once they're old, frightened, lonely, one can always throw them in a residential home.

Back to top Go down

Bartoli watch: I got nervous and kicked my dad off court! Empty Re: Bartoli watch: I got nervous and kicked my dad off court!

Post by Manojchandra Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:22 pm

I find that quite touching emancipator.

Manojchandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:34 pm

emancipator wrote:Lovely girl, shaming her father like that.

How respectful, but then again parents are there just to be used and abused, and once they're old, frightened, lonely, one can always throw them in a residential home.

O great thanks for that.... makes me feel a bucket load better... Ill forward it to my two grown up sons

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:59 pm

Haddie-nuff wrote:
emancipator wrote:Lovely girl, shaming her father like that.

O great thanks for that.... makes me feel a bucket load better... Ill forward it to my two grown up sons

OBVIOUSLY i was being sarcastic Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:03 pm

Thats Ok no problem... I still have plenty of time to change my will Bartoli watch: I got nervous and kicked my dad off court! 3497602689

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:28 pm

Hug

all's well that ends well.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

coooooooooooooooooooome baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

It is all darkness and despaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair

wooooooooooooooe onto meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:50 pm

How I'd love to have to two of them in my show!!
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:26 pm

Gutsy win for the mercurial frenchwoman and good to see Bartoli senior back in main stand! Ok!
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:27 pm

The dad was back?? laughing

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:34 pm

Yeah clearly a little shaken, but he was there, the brave man boxing
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:56 pm

Bartoli nearly gave it away but boy was Serena amazing on those set points. Bartolli showed great mental strength to win it in the tie break. Hardly watch women tennis but this was a good match to watch.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Tue 28 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm

I am still in shock for how well she played! that comedie humaine called wta never stop to amaze me with its slightly sinister fascination ……. ghost
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down