The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighter - I injected Manny Pacquiao with Steroids

+8
Olefaithful
Valero's Conscience
coxy0001
BALTIMORA
Fists of Fury
azania
Scottrf
Daz
12 posters

Go down

Fighter - I injected Manny Pacquiao with Steroids Empty Fighter - I injected Manny Pacquiao with Steroids

Post by Daz Fri 13 May - 10:07

Morning Folks

Not sure how much truth is in this but I came across this and thought I would share:

Las Vegas, NV- One of Filipino boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao’s former sparring partners has admitted that he regularly injected the fighter with steroids “in the locker room, in the upper outer quarter of his butt cheek!” The man, a Filipino and former pro fighter, now fears the wrath of millions of his fellow countrymen, and as a result, his identity is protected. He claims to have worked with Pacquiao from “his early years” up until Pacquiao’s 2010 fight with Miguel Cotto, and claims Pacman only began using steroids in anticipation of his 2009 fight with Oscar De La Hoya.

PAC NOW USEING UNDETECTABLE HGH & INSULIN

He also claims that Pacquiao has switched from using steroids, to now using a complex mixture of HGH (human growth hormone) and insulin, a combination that is virtually undetectable in post fight drug tests. In an interview given in a top secret location in Las Vegas, the former Pacquiao associate said “Manny was curious about using steroids for many years before he actually started. There is a lot of steroid use in the Philippines, and they are easy to get.”

DE LA HOYA FIGHT BROUGHT ABOUT STEROID USE

“Manny was already on the way to becoming one of boxing’s greats when he got the call from De La Hoya and his people about a fight. Oscar wanted a rematch with Mayweather, buy Mayweather decided to retire. Someone came up with the idea for De La Hoya and Manny as a potential big fight. When I heard about it, I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever heard.” By the time De La Hoya came calling, Manny Pacquiao was already a twelve year veteran with a 47-3-2 record, and world titles at flyweight, super bantamweight, super featherweight and lightweight. He had been knocked cold twice as a flyweight in the 90′s, and also lost on points to Erik Morales in a bout at super featherweight in 2005, Pacquiao’s last defeat. Pacman had come out on top in grueling rivalries with Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera and Juan Manuel Marquez.
In March 2008 he defeated Marquez for the WBC super featherweight title via a split decision, and three months later he battered David Diaz to defeat in nine rounds for the WBC lightweight title.

NOW WE KNOW THE IMPOSSIBLE WAS JUST THAT?

From world flyweight champion to world title holder at lightweight in nine years is both an incredible and unequaled achievement, and also feasible and believable, considering Pacquiao’s speed, southpaw boxing ability and punching power. His sudden leap in 2008 to welterweight, and subsequently beyond, and his complete mastery of much bigger fighters, had opened the door to debate as to whether the Filipino may be using performance enhancing drugs.

PACQUIAO COULDN’T BEAT OSCAR SANS DRUGS

“Manny knew there was no way he could beat Oscar. But there was also no way he was gonna pass up the biggest fight, the biggest opportunity of his life. This was it, the big time.” said his former sparring partner. “Manny never looked at using drugs as cheating. It was just a way of evening things up a little. Oscar was naturally much bigger and stronger than Manny. Of course, on the night we were all shocked. He beat the living rudey poo out of De La Hoya.”

Full Story here:

http://ringtalk.com/manny-pacquiao-steroids-hgh-insulin-oscar-de-la-hoya-miguel-cotto

Daz

Back to top Go down

Fighter - I injected Manny Pacquiao with Steroids Empty Re: Fighter - I injected Manny Pacquiao with Steroids

Post by Scottrf Fri 13 May - 10:09

This article has zero basis whatsoever.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Fighter - I injected Manny Pacquiao with Steroids Empty Re: Fighter - I injected Manny Pacquiao with Steroids

Post by Daz Fri 13 May - 10:11

Funnily enough it came from Floyd Mayweather = he posted it on Facebook and said everyone needs to read it! Laughable really.

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 13 May - 10:11

Shane Mosley did the same and came across as a bitter hypocrite.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 13 May - 10:12

“Manny knew there was no way he could beat Oscar. But there was also no way he was gonna pass up the biggest fight, the biggest opportunity of his life.

A returning Charlie magri would have beaten the Oscar that fought Manny.

When a source refuses to be named, I doubt his credibility. Yes he says he may have death threats. Perhaps. Perhaps not.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 13 May - 10:13

Scottrf wrote:Shane Mosley did the same and came across as a bitter hypocrite.

Haha! He is the last person to trust on such an issue!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 13 May - 10:13

D4 should know. What Filipino sparring partners has he had recently barring Gerry Penalosa?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 13 May - 10:29

Sounds like complete guff to me.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May - 10:30

azania wrote:
“Manny knew there was no way he could beat Oscar. But there was also no way he was gonna pass up the biggest fight, the biggest opportunity of his life.

A returning Charlie magri would have beaten the Oscar that fought Manny.

When a source refuses to be named, I doubt his credibility. Yes he says he may have death threats. Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Death threats? From Pacquiao fans? But they're all so well-adjusted and rational.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 13 May - 10:32

Fists of Fury wrote:Sounds like complete guff to me.

I think we should hire someone to look at Mannys backside and investigate if there are any needles marks...if only we could find someone who wouldnt mind doing that....

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 13 May - 10:33

Pretty sure he hasn't used hundreds of Pinoy sparring partners

Shouldn't be too hard to track this guy down....

Think i'll wait for this to break on a big website... could be waiting a while

Be quite funny if it does break though

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 13 May - 10:35

Await D4's wrath LMFAO!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 13 May - 10:36

Dazstarr wrote:
Fists of Fury wrote:Sounds like complete guff to me.

I think we should hire someone to look at Mannys backside and investigate if there are any needles marks...if only we could find someone who wouldnt mind doing that....

Hmm, we could start by looking amongst the v2 members, any suggestions?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 13 May - 10:36

coxy0001 wrote:Pretty sure he hasn't used hundreds of Pinoy sparring partners

Well exactly.

He's supposed to have been injected by a sparring partner in his gym, surely a camera phone video of that is a license to print money.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Olefaithful Fri 13 May - 10:40

haha, who was the "source" Mayweather Snr??? the most derranged and riduclous man I have ever seen???

Maybe it was Elvis?

Olefaithful

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 13 May - 10:47

Scottrf wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:Pretty sure he hasn't used hundreds of Pinoy sparring partners

Well exactly.

He's supposed to have been injected by a sparring partner in his gym, surely a camera phone video of that is a license to print money.

I'm going to assume you meant to write "injected with drugs by sparring partner"??

Be careful, you'll make D4 jealous

Not quiiiiite sure why he has to remain anonymous, be like saying "I do all my road running with Khan and i'm Azbekestanian, can't say who i am though".....

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 13 May - 10:53

D4 is normally instant in his replies, obviously he is in a state of real panic!

Joking aside, until the person is actually named and he publicly and/or on record confirms this there is no warrant in it.....still nice to see him squirm though!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Fri 13 May - 11:00

Unnamed source and Manny is now using a different kind of drug that is "virtually impossible" to detect, so the claim cannot be proved. Hard to get less credible.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 13 May - 11:04

I reckon it's Buboy

His years of doting on Manny who refuses to realise that he in love with him and won't leave JinkeePinkee has caused him to snap.

He will probably say it was him who got him the drugs and they should both go to jail together, at which point poor Manny won't know what hit him in the showers from Big Buboy

Cue 100000s of Pinoys all getting nicked and requesting to stay at the same jail Wink

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 13 May - 11:06

coxy0001 wrote:I reckon it's Buboy

His years of doting on Manny who refuses to realise that he in love with him and won't leave JinkeePinkee has caused him to snap.

He will probably say it was him who got him the drugs and they should both go to jail together, at which point poor Manny won't know what hit him in the showers from Big Buboy

Cue 100000s of Pinoys all getting nicked and requesting to stay at the same jail Wink
laughing

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May - 11:49

I'm can just imagine a certain fanatic who's a regular on here furiously compiling a dossier of defence evidence...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May - 11:49

"MANNY PACQUIAO'S BOTTOM IS UNBLEMISHED!!!"

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 13 May - 11:54

BALTIMORA wrote:"MANNY PACQUIAO'S BOTTOM IS UNBLEMISHED!!!"

LMFAO!!!!!!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 13 May - 11:58

BALTIMORA wrote:I'm can just imagine a certain fanatic who's a regular on here furiously compiling a dossier of defence evidence...

Doubt it, suspect the thought of injecting something into Manny's bottom has all proven too much for him and he is currently being rushed to his local coronary ward for life saving surgery.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 13 May - 11:58

BALTIMORA wrote:I'm can just imagine a certain fanatic who's a regular on here furiously compiling a dossier of defence evidence...

You know! Shortly he will unleash a gargantuan dossier on why Manny who has numerous tattoos would never let any needle near him........or D4 is the sparring partner and after seeing the emotional bit on Fight Camp 360 about how Manny and Buboy started, is heartbroken that he is not Manny's no.1 marmite mining partner and he's now on the lookout for revenge!

D4 - do not do anything stupid, phone the Samaritans if you feel close to the edge....

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 13 May - 12:01

Valero's Conscience wrote:

You know! Shortly he will unleash a gargantuan dossier on why Manny who has numerous tattoos would never let any needle near him........or D4 is the sparring partner and after seeing the emotional bit on Fight Camp 360 about how Manny and Buboy started, is heartbroken that he is not Manny's no.1 marmite mining partner and he's now on the lookout for revenge!

D4 - do not do anything stupid, phone the Samaritans if you feel close to the edge....

Bit cruel on the Samaritans, those people are volunteers giving up their own time to help vulnerable people. Would not wish to inflict D4 on such fine people.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May - 12:03

rowley wrote:

Bit cruel on the Samaritans, those people are volunteers giving up their own time to help vulnerable people. Would not wish to inflict D4 on such fine people.

I can see the headline now:

"Police puzzled by mass suicide at Samaritans call centre"...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 13 May - 12:07

BALTIMORA wrote:
rowley wrote:

Followed by:

"Only lead appears to be when an officer picked up a phone off the hook and heard "never write off a great fighter..." and a sound similar to someone tapping their tummy furiously........

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Fri 13 May - 12:08

Funnily enough it came from Floyd Mayweather = he posted it on Facebook and said everyone needs to read it! Laughable really.
Mayweather's on steroids, i dont believe he could do super feather, lightweight, lww,ww,lmw, just like saying that really

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 13 May - 12:17

coxy0001 wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
rowley wrote:

Followed by:

"Only lead appears to be when an officer picked up a phone off the hook and heard "never write off a great fighter..." and a sound similar to someone tapping their tummy furiously........

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 13 May - 12:46

Just to let you know why this thread has been locked.

From what turned out to be an interesting discussion on comments made by an un-named source about alleged substance abuse, it has descended into an attack on one poster of this board.

1) Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you would like to be treated

Now just imagine how the people posting these insults would feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

I suggest that all members that wish to continue posting on these boards take a long look at the rules (https://www.606v2.com/t1019-site-rules)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down