The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap oldish PPV Dvds?

3 posters

Go down

Cheap oldish PPV Dvds? Empty Cheap oldish PPV Dvds?

Post by longrangeeffort Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:25 am

http://www.thehut.com/dvd/elysium.search?search=wwe&searchFilters=RFZEI2RlcGFydG1lbnQ6ZHZkIQ==

Just as a heads up as someone might be interested...The Hut have some old PPV doovdes for £2.85 to £5.85! Not sure on the quality of the matches on any of them but there might be some bargains to be had there! Going to have a proper look myself over lunch and maybe order some. Also any recommendations of old PPV's then recommend away!

And by old PPV's i mean within the 2000's but there maybe others too, i didnt manage to look at all of them yet..

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Cheap oldish PPV Dvds? Empty Re: Cheap oldish PPV Dvds?

Post by UpsideDownFace Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:28 am

Nice one! Always on the look out for some DVD's to add to my collection. Just had a clear out last week on eBay got some decent money for them. My favourites are the Ladder Match collection and the Hell in a Cell collection.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Wed 13 Jul 2011, 11:30 am

Also, try CEX. They do great deals in shops and online.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Wed 13 Jul 2011, 2:55 pm

Had a look. There are some decent deals on there. Anyone interested in adding to their collection should have a quick browse. It's only 11 pages long, I got through it in a couple of minutes.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Fri 15 Jul 2011, 7:59 am

I went and got New Years Revolution for Edges MITB cash in against Cena (plus the first Elimination Chamber match i will own on dvd!) aand One Night Stand Extreme Rules...I forget which years though..

I got sent a "we miss you" email from The Hut so i got an extra 10% off too. Then i checked my email and got the same email zavvi! Seeing as they are the same company, they probably have the same dvds on offer. Might be worth a check on zavvi though just in case they have some in stock that The Hut doesnt or some slightly different ones.

EDIT: Just checked and the dvds on Zavvi looks exactly the same as The Hut...even the same ones sold out. Ah well.

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Fri 15 Jul 2011, 8:24 am

Yeah it's the same company. The Hut is sort of like their clearance store

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk'sMic Fri 15 Jul 2011, 8:26 pm

Check out Amazon (individual sellers part). Can pick up most PPVs from around 2005-2008 for about £3 all in.

Punk'sMic

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Tue 19 Jul 2011, 8:33 am

Throughly enjoyed New Years Revolution! The Elimination Chamber match especially as i hadnt seen an entire match before..any other recommendations for EC matches? NWO 2009 sounded quite good from Wikipedia..

Might get the Edge: Decade of Decadence dvd too at some point.

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Tue 19 Jul 2011, 8:55 am

If you're after a good EC match then you can't really look any further then the first one. Survivor Series 2002. You can get it pretty cheap on eBay but not sure how much it is anywhere else. Well worth a buy though, the match is awesome. I also enjoyed the one at SummerSlam 2003 when Goldberg destroyed everyone.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Tue 19 Jul 2011, 2:20 pm

Cheers, I shall keep an eye out for that one. Might as well get the match that started it all! I wasn't expecting much from the EC match tbh and it surprised me. Plus the ending on the NYR one with Edge cashing in was pretty cool too.

Funny how Cena was booed whenver he did anything, including battling back out of the corner...which usually gets massive cheers for a top face! XD

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down