The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby Union Legends League - Game Rules

Go down

Rugby Union Legends League - Game Rules Empty Rugby Union Legends League - Game Rules

Post by Ozzy3213 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:15 am

Homepage

Game Rules

1. You may name your team whatever you like, and select any ground in the world that you wish to play your home matches on. In the event that two players select the same team name or would like the same home ground I will toss a coin to decide who has first choice of the name or ground.

2. For a player to be eligible to play in this game he must have played competitive rugby union between 1st January 1980 and today. In the event of any doubt as to eligibility the manager seeking to purchase the player must show some sort of documentary evidence that the player s has played competitively within the required time limits.

3. Each team will begin the game with a budget of £200 million. Further funds will be allocated at a rate of £3 million for each round that a manager predicts.

4. There will be no maximum limit on squad size.

5. Rules for signing new players are on the Foreign Transfer Bids page.

6. Match threads will go up every Monday, and all teamsheets must be in by 21:00 hours on the following day (Tuesday). After that time predictions will open, and will close at 21:00 hours on the following day (Wednesday), at which points I will collate the results and update the league table.

7. Injuries will be as follows. For your match in Round 1 you will have your full squad available to choose from. After that game 2 players will be injured for 3 weeks each. After Round 2, a further 2 player swill be injured for three weeks, and then another two after Round 3 and so on. This means that From Round 4 onwards you will laways have 6 players unavailable meaning that by that round you must have a minimum of 28 player sin your squad.

8. Matchday squads will include a 7 man bench with must have one hooker and one prop on it.

9. If any other matters arise I will make a ruling based on what is presented.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down