The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hull KR suspend Cockayne and Watts , update 20th july

3 posters

Go down

Hull KR suspend Cockayne and Watts , update 20th july Empty Hull KR suspend Cockayne and Watts , update 20th july

Post by Kenny Thu 30 Jun 2011, 1:09 am

Hull KR have today suspended Ben Cockayne and Liam Watts for an alleged breach of club discipline following a car chase with West Yorkshire Police in the early hours of sunday morning which ended when a car crashed into a wall and then a on foot chase with officers .
Cockayne is already on a final written warning at the club , Hull KR have declined further comment pending an internal investigation .

This could not of happened at a worse time for the club as they look to push on to the playoffs , just hope the rest of the lads stick together and have a good run in to the season .

Last edited by KINGKENNY7HEAVEN on Thu 21 Jul 2011, 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Hull KR suspend Cockayne and Watts , update 20th july Empty Re: Hull KR suspend Cockayne and Watts , update 20th july

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 5:44 am

Ben Cockayne should be sacked now as he was on his final warning, the man is trouble. As regards Liam Watts put him on a final warning.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Hull KR suspend Cockayne and Watts , update 20th july Empty Re: Hull KR suspend Cockayne and Watts , update 20th july

Post by BicesterWarrior Thu 30 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

Sack them both, can't get mixed up in that sort of trouble.

BicesterWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 01 Jul 2011, 1:53 am

I agree Cockayne has had enough warnings and should be let go , the disappointing thing is hes a good player and another team will take him .
As for Watts he should be told in no uncertain circumstances that this behaviour will not be tolarated and be given a final warning .

Players from any team should realise what a great job they have and respect themselves and their teams more . Im not saying live like nunns but common sense is needed , kids look up to players so they should set examples .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Hull KR suspend Cockayne and Watts , update 20th july Empty now Cockayne released

Post by Kenny Fri 15 Jul 2011, 11:46 pm

Hull KR today released Ben Cockayne from his contract by mutual consent . Cockayne is now a free agent and can seek another club .

Liam Watts remains suspended by the club .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 16 Jul 2011, 5:56 am

KINGKENNY7HEAVEN wrote:Hull KR today released Ben Cockayne from his contract by mutual consent . Cockayne is now a free agent and can seek another club .

I can see Cockanye either going to Wakefield or Crusaders for the rest of the Season, and their welcome to him.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 16 Jul 2011, 7:26 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:
KINGKENNY7HEAVEN wrote:Hull KR today released Ben Cockayne from his contract by mutual consent . Cockayne is now a free agent and can seek another club .

I can see Cockanye either going to Wakefield or Crusaders for the rest of the Season, and their welcome to him.

rumour is hes looking at Featherstone for the rest of the season , if he could sort his head out hes a good player but he just goes ftom 1 stupid thing to another
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 20 Jul 2011, 9:54 pm

Ben Cockayne has signed for Featherstone for the rest of the season , Liam Watts has resumed training at Hull KR and is to be considered for this weekends cup game with ST Helens .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down