The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video: CM Punk AFTER Raw went off the air!

+6
longrangeeffort
John Cena's Speech writer
Jammy31
Mr H
Kay Fabe
Marky
10 posters

Go down

Video: CM Punk AFTER Raw went off the air! Empty Video: CM Punk AFTER Raw went off the air!

Post by Marky Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:27 pm

Sensational footage! I'm assuming it was after he was "suspended", but somehow it makes it even better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtlzMgdFwSM

Marky

Back to top Go down

Video: CM Punk AFTER Raw went off the air! Empty Re: Video: CM Punk AFTER Raw went off the air!

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:36 pm

Laugh did no-one question why they turned his mic back on, legendary stuff tho'

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Video: CM Punk AFTER Raw went off the air! Empty Re: Video: CM Punk AFTER Raw went off the air!

Post by Mr H Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:37 pm

It can't be, he's wearing the Nexus shirt and not the Austin one?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:39 pm

Was this after Next weeks episode maybe?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:48 pm

Mr H wrote:It can't be, he's wearing the Nexus shirt and not the Austin one?

I thought the same, and have concluded that he simply put the Austin shirt over his Nexus shirt. Then took it off.

Or it's not from directly after his shoot, but it's from that show anyway.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 4:12 pm

Apparently, this was during a commercial break. Hence why he doesnt have a SCSA shirt on. I don't know if this is true or not, but I read this somewhere.

Either way, there are so many mysteries surrounding this. Do you think that we will find much out over the next 3 editions of Raw or ?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:10 am

Could well have been done when they were putting up the steel cage just to keep the fans interested....?

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:11 am

Also, I loved it when he snapped at the end 'I don't suck, Las Vegas sucks. That was awesome'

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Wed 29 Jun 2011, 3:21 am

Whats going to happen to Nexus then with all this? Punk leaves, they disband..if Punk stays...they..? :S

It really does feel like Punk has "lost it" and that he has nothing to lose in the next match. Plus he seems to be eclisping everything else in WWE at the moment and yet no one seems to be too sure what is going to happen...its been awhile. Very Happy

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:14 am

Nexus are utterly pointless, the only one who had any credibility was Mason Ryan and he could be out for months which is actually a good thing as he might learn the trade now, Punk is far better on his own than with the two morons he's saddled with

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:24 am

Do you think the two superkicks on Monday were WWE's way of writing Otunga and Mike out of storylines? (I can't remember if they were in next week's spoilers).

If so, good to see them using a young buck like Michaels in the role to give him a boost in his fledgling career.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:12 am

I find it quite ironic that for CM Punk, 'telling the truth could very well set him free'.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:18 am

Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:Do you think the two superkicks on Monday were WWE's way of writing Otunga and Mike out of storylines? (I can't remember if they were in next week's spoilers).

If so, good to see them using a young buck like Michaels in the role to give him a boost in his fledgling career.

Laugh Well said

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:19 am

Electric Demon wrote:
Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:Do you think the two superkicks on Monday were WWE's way of writing Otunga and Mike out of storylines? (I can't remember if they were in next week's spoilers).

Laugh Well said

Actually, he kicked Drew as well. That's three heels taken out by Michaels in one episode. They must have big plans for him in the future to allow him to emasculate three of their young heels so easily.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:24 am

Surely you aren't suggesting short sighted booking there cripps?

I won't hear of it! This Michaels kid may have a big future for all we know. Could be the next JoMo if he keeps at it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:48 am

I thought Michaels beating up young stars provided a nice evidential backdrop for Punk's criticisms of WWE and its management. I'm sure that's not how I'm supposed to read into it but i wish for the best only to keep myself interested in the product.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down