The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEB's: Alexander v Matthysse and Cloud v Mack predicitons

+2
Steffan
Seanusarrilius
6 posters

Go down

MEB's: Alexander v Matthysse and Cloud v Mack predicitons Empty MEB's: Alexander v Matthysse and Cloud v Mack predicitons

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 23 Jun 2011, 3:20 am

Hello fight fans

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Thu 13 Dec 2012, 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

MEB's: Alexander v Matthysse and Cloud v Mack predicitons Empty Re: MEB's: Alexander v Matthysse and Cloud v Mack predicitons

Post by Steffan Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:04 am

I cant get on the website in college mate but I will when I get in

Steffan

Back to top Go down

MEB's: Alexander v Matthysse and Cloud v Mack predicitons Empty Re: MEB's: Alexander v Matthysse and Cloud v Mack predicitons

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:50 pm

cheers steffan

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:56 pm

Will get a look when i get home mate.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:22 pm

cheers galveston hope you like it mate

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:32 pm

I am not going to look, even when I get home, no matter how bored I get.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:39 pm

Just a quick suggestion, but why don't you buy/thief a big large hi-res image? You have no idea how much i hate tiled backgrounds

Am a web designer/developer so if you do need my expertise it's:

£75 per hour
30% of any future profits
Ferrari 458
And a gaggle of swedish girls with a sex obsession addiction

If you're interested pm me!

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:44 pm

coxxy, hmmmm considering it

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:45 pm

rowley wrote:I am not going to look, even when I get home, no matter how bored I get.

hahaha fair enough

i like this mean and pompous rowley.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:48 pm

So do I Sean, unfortunately though it is not a facade I can maintain because am fairly sure it will take me all of five minutes of the missus turning on CSI Hull or whatever city it is based in now to have me taking a look at the website.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:52 pm

rowley wrote:So do I Sean, unfortunately though it is not a facade I can maintain because am fairly sure it will take me all of five minutes of the missus turning on CSI Hull or whatever city it is based in now to have me taking a look at the website.

haha CSI Hull.

Well its either my blog or a reality show about ice road truckers, actually i like ice road truckers so maybe i shouldnt put myself up against that show

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 24 Jun 2011, 1:10 pm

whats everyone elses take on these fights anyway

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 24 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

i am good to mine, she gets out the basement once a week to walk round th living room

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Fri 24 Jun 2011, 3:37 pm

When's Cloud gonna step up?

Cloud TKO 9
Alexander PTS

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 24 Jun 2011, 3:49 pm

clud needs to get this out the way then take on a diaconeu as he seems to be a good test,t hen pasal is without a belt and that would be a bruiser

alexander pts or matthyse ko are the two result i see happening i am going for late ko by the argie bargie

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down