The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROYAL ASCOT DAY FOUR

3 posters

Go down

ROYAL ASCOT DAY FOUR Empty ROYAL ASCOT DAY FOUR

Post by racingnut Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm

Great days sport but spoilt by the weather and it looks as though its going to play its hand for the last two days.Soft ground and probably getting worse by Saturday so the form book can go the journey as most of this seasons form is on decent ground.Day four looks as tough as the first three,heres my view,for what its worth.
2.30 Two year old race....... guinness

3.05 Good renewal with plenty of unexposed types,liked Fiorente when he ran fifth to World Domination and with a maiden win at Newbury under his belt and hom being a son of Monsun then the ground and trip should be right up his street.

3.45 Theyskens Theory is the best of the 3yo filly milers in my book and if the going was half decent then the Nut would be having a hefty wager but with the ground going against her i will just hope that my judgement is right.

4.25 Green Destiny is a notebook horse,i fancied it for the Hunt Cup so not going against him now as this trip may suit him better.Reckon hes a group performer waiting to happen.

5.00 Willing to take a chance on Regent Street.He ran a real cracker in the Derrinstown,made the pace at a good clip and held on for third,the second was just caught in the Derby so the form is solid.Bred to stay and the stable had plenty of options at the five day stage so taking that as a tip in itself.

5.35 Nightmare handicap with pace,draw and ground conertations but siding with Axiom just because he loves soft ground.

Good luck if you play but watch out when wagering on soft ground thats getting softer.

racingnut

Back to top Go down

ROYAL ASCOT DAY FOUR Empty Re: ROYAL ASCOT DAY FOUR

Post by steveo77 Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:47 pm

well after a very profitable day Im looking forward to the last 2 days of this marathon meeting!

2.30 Teolane - Jim Bolger had a good win today but this one looks even more special. The daughter of Teofilo, already has 2 wins and looks primed for this. Inetrobil might be a danger

3.05 this looks a pretty classy affair. Nathaniel looks the best bet, and his 2nd to Treasure Beach at Chester now looks good after Treasure Beach came 2nd in the Derby. Glens Diamond though has been supplemented for this and is interesting

3.45 wide open but it might just be the day it all comes right for Together

4.25 Green Destiny is a worthy favourite but I think Spanish Duke will appreciate the ground and his win at Epsom was very impressive. Forget his last run but it does make the odds appealing thumbsup

5.00 Halifax? maybe

5.35 2 horses i like the look of are Manassas and Rakaan

lets hope the rain doesnt spoil what should be a good days racing.

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Charisma Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:57 pm

The more rain the better for Manassas..i fancy his chances seriously.

Hope Theyskens gets through the mud as i think she's potentially top class.

I also hope Waydownsouth runs well for a small operation in the Wolferton. He was highely progressive last year and seems to be campaigned for tomoro.

Captain Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Fri 17 Jun 2011, 8:00 pm

Great shout with manassas in the last,ive backed him twice this year Doh Theyskens hated the ground,she floundered in the last two furlongs,back on decent ground you will see a different filly as she travelled up really nice but couldnt go through it .

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down