The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URC Nonsense

3 posters

Go down

URC Nonsense Empty Re: URC Nonsense

Post by PhilBB Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:07 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Well there we go, the Irish prioritise the international games. Expect the Welsh teams to finish above them all.

Ooh, a contrary post that misses the point and is designed solely to inflame. Who'd have thought it?
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan100 Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:09 pm

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:Well there we go, the Irish prioritise the international games. Expect the Welsh teams to finish above them all.

Ooh, a contrary post that misses the point and is designed solely to inflame. Who'd have thought it?

At this point I'd just ignore him. Everyone else does. His posts have just turned to cringe. I feel a bit sorry forhim to be honest. Just craves attention.

RugbyFan100

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:11 pm

Not at all Phil, gives the Welsh teams such a boost to see the Irish sides focused on something else. You could be great this year.

A question for you though, granted the English sides wouldn't want a shared league with any Irish, Scottish, Italian, SA or Welsh teams but why would union ownership be an issue given they already compete in a comp with those teams?

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:11 pm

RugbyFan100 wrote:
At this point I'd just ignore him. Everyone else does. His posts have just turned to cringe. I feel a bit sorry forhim to be honest. Just craves attention.

His peak was when he admitted to commenting with little knowledge as "life is too short" for him to learn something about what he was writing on.

That was a peak own goal.

Why do message boards always have at least one empty head whose sole purpose is to write uninformed garbage with the sole aim of trying to get a rise?
PhilBB
PhilBB

RugbyFan100 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:14 pm

RugbyFan100 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:

My heart bleeds. You and Phil just tend to ignore posts that pick apart your longing for the English to come and save you.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:14 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Not at all Phil, gives the Welsh teams such a boost to see the Irish sides focused on something else. You could be great this year.

A question for you though, granted the English sides wouldn't want a shared league with any Irish, Scottish, Italian, SA or Welsh teams but why would union ownership be an issue given they already compete in a comp with those teams?

Sorry, but the answer will involve you doing some actually reading and learning about Altrad, Gloucester and PRL.

Over to you, if you can be bothered.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:15 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:
My heart bleeds. You and Phil just tend to ignore posts that pick apart your longing for the English to come and save you.

That's not my intention. Maybe you could do some research to link to these alleged posts that achieve what you claim they achieve. That way, I can then address them.

Thanks.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:15 pm

PhilBB wrote:
RugbyFan100 wrote:

His peak was when he admitted to commenting with little knowledge as "life is too short" for him to learn something about what he was writing on.

That was a peak own goal.

Why do message boards always have at least one empty head whose sole purpose is to write uninformed garbage with the sole aim of trying to get a rise?

Ah the one where you tied yourself up while trying to say contrasting points on making and losing money at the same time in terms of Saracens. And then ignored any points that showed you up.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:18 pm

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:Not at all Phil, gives the Welsh teams such a boost to see the Irish sides focused on something else. You could be great this year.

Sorry, but the answer will involve you doing some actually reading and learning about Altrad, Gloucester and PRL.

Over to you, if you can be bothered.

Done. Given that they all play in Europe I doubt they have any issue with unions, just that they wouldn't want a league with the others as it's not required and wouldn't be profitable. I'd imagine that a few more clubs would like the glamour of playing Leinster even with union help than Cardiff, given their lowly place in the league, albeit easier points.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:19 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:

Ah the one where you tied yourself up while trying to say contrasting points on making and losing money at the same time in terms of Saracens. And then ignored any points that showed you up.

That's neither a link nor is it true.

As expected.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:20 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:
Done. Given that they all play in Europe I doubt they have any issue with unions, just that they wouldn't want a league with the others as it's not required and wouldn't be profitable. I'd imagine that a few more clubs would like the glamour of playing Leinster even with union help than Cardiff, given their lowly place in the league, albeit easier points.

OK. It's good to know that you researched the Altrad / Gloucester events and came to that conclusion.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:22 pm

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

As expected.

Just have a scroll back on your posts, it's all there.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:24 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

As expected.

Just have a scroll back on your posts, it's all there.

No, that's not true either. I can't tell which posts you think that happened in as it never happened.

However, feel free to continue to highlight what you think reality is.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:25 pm

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

OK. It's good to know that you researched the Altrad / Gloucester events and came to that conclusion.

Sorry you have partially lost me there. Are you talking about the money Altrad was going to put into Gloucester and it was limited by Prem rugby?

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:25 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

Sorry you have partially lost me there. Are you talking about the money Altrad was going to put into Gloucester and it was limited by Prem rugby?

I'm sorry for losing you there. I can't explain it any more clearly, so I guess that's that.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:28 pm

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

I'm sorry for losing you there. I can't explain it any more clearly, so I guess that's that.

You can't explain your own point? I was thinking that you meant where there was a limit in terms of money put into Glous by Prem Rugby what about 5/6 years ago. If that's not it then you've really lost me. You've only partially lost me if it is that as it doesn't really deal with the point of Euro Comps and Glous taking part with union teams like Leinster.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

URC Nonsense Empty URC Nonsense

Post by PhilBB Wed 31 Aug 2022, 4:32 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:
You can't explain your own point?

That's right. I can't pitch it any lower and you don't understand it at that level.

So that's that.

"Life's too short" for you to learn this one, too, it seems.

Hey ho. Contrary and off we go.
PhilBB
PhilBB

RugbyFan100 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down