The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+7
Duty281
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
11 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Jun 2022, 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

6. 5. Civic

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by lostinwales Fri 09 Sep 2022, 9:42 am

I want to break free

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Sep 2022, 9:44 am

Don't stop me now, LiW.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 Sep 2022, 9:55 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Jules would have loved this.  Pity he's off on his holiday chasing fat bottomed girls.  

He really would. Nothing wrong with big backsides. We all need somebody to love.

But too much love will kill you.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Sep 2022, 9:58 am

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Jules would have loved this.  Pity he's off on his holiday chasing fat bottomed girls.  

He really would. Nothing wrong with big backsides. We all need somebody to love.

But too much love will kill you.  

Who wants to live forever?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 Sep 2022, 10:03 am

I wonder how much longer God Save The Queen/King is going to last.

Who can keep a straight face singing God Save The King and picturing that slab-eared berk?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Sep 2022, 10:14 am

Galted wrote:I wonder how much longer God Save The Queen/King is going to last.

Who can keep a straight face singing God Save The King and picturing that slab-eared berk?

Have some respect Galted. Freddie didn't have big ears anyway. Teeth like a water slide but his ears were fine.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 09 Sep 2022, 10:33 am

Seeing as how God couldn't save the Queen, I'm not going to trust him to do the job of saving the King.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 Sep 2022, 11:29 am

Have some respect Galted. Freddie didn't have big ears anyway. Teeth like a water slide but his ears were fine.

What rubbish. His teeth were like a picket fence after a car's driven into it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 Sep 2022, 11:30 am

Duty281 wrote:

Seeing as how God couldn't save the Queen, I'm not going to trust him to do the job of saving the King.

Cue the 'she's not dead' conspiracy theories.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Sep 2022, 11:46 am

Galted wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

I think the most pressing thing is, what does Geoff/Jeff think?

From memory, he hated Queen and The Queen so would be keen to hear his musings today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2022, 11:53 am

Galted wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

From memory, he hated Queen and The Queen so would be keen to hear his musings today.

last musing appears to be that The Queen and Attenbourgh would be quite the twofer.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Sep 2022, 12:16 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

last musing appears to be that The Queen and Attenbourgh would be quite the twofer.

l*l

Absolute prime Rowley.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 Sep 2022, 1:21 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

That and '96 is no age' (to someone on about how shocked they were).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 Sep 2022, 1:24 pm

In Guy's hospital at the moment. Tempted to go into the prayer room and read some of the lesser Super's posts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 09 Sep 2022, 1:42 pm

Galted wrote:In Guy's hospital at the moment. Tempted to go into the prayer room and read some of the lesser Super's posts.

His stuff on faith and religion is truly original and thought provoking.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Sep 2022, 1:55 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:In Guy's hospital at the moment. Tempted to go into the prayer room and read some of the lesser Super's posts.

His stuff on faith and religion is truly original and thought provoking.

Good for his Bullsh*t Bingo though.

Fat people, climate change denial, religion, terrible Scottish football....HOUSE!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Sep 2022, 9:49 am

Sad day when Galted would rather post on the g*lf board than unmichaels his old pal Tino.

What a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Sep 2022, 9:54 am

I'm not anyone who is dead but I've got Covid so might as well be.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:01 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sad day when Galted would rather post on the g*lf board than unmichaels his old pal Tino.

What a c*nt.

A bit similar to me not posting on the Limerick thread but rather posting on here.
I had a few good lines to offer but my colonial sense of decorum held me back.

How are you going ol' chucker? Think I'll tune in to the cricket for the next 23 minutes... more or less.
It will be a good series win for both England and Australia. As it always should be.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:02 am

Tird.

Thought I'd leave bullsh*t bingo as the last post for a while so that more people could read it but it just results in typical abuse from Tino.

Pretty difficult to have to deal with that when I'm still upset about Her Majesty and worried about Julius and his Covid.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:03 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not anyone who is dead but I've got Covid so might as well be.

That's not your second time is it, Jules? You poor bugger. Rest up or do whatever you're supposed to do.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:11 am

Galted wrote:Tird.

Thought I'd leave bullsh*t bingo as the last post for a while so that more people could read it but it just results in typical abuse from Tino.

Pretty difficult to have to deal with that when I'm still upset about Her Majesty and worried about Julius and his Covid.

Worried about Julius? How do you explain your daily PM to me?

Galted wrote:Hey Tino mate. How are you. Missed talking to you this weekend. Did you see that Jules has Covid? Massive lolz. Speak soon, Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:38 am

Galted wrote:Hey Tino mate. How are you. Missed talking to you this weekend. Did you see that Jules has Covid? Massive lolz. Speak soon, Galted.

I would've been sure to place a question mark after the 'How are you' bit.

Like this, 'How are you?'

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:41 am

Galted wrote:

I'm fine thanks, Galted. How are you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:43 am

Galted wrote:

Exactly.

I'm covering for Jules at the moment but his nurse assures me he is feeling comfortable sitting in his favourite chair.
He's currently listening to ELO's "Don't Bring Me Down". "Can't Get It Out Of My Head" is up next.

He doesn't send his regards to any of us, by the way... "we can all go jump in the bloody lake" is what he said.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:46 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

Exactly.

I'm covering for Jules at the moment but his nurse assures me he is feeling comfortable sitting in his favourite chair.
He's currently listening to ELO's "Don't Bring Me Down". "Can't Get It Out Of My Head" is up next.

He doesn't send his regards to any of us, by the way... "we can all go jump in the bloody lake" is what he said.

The lake or his lake?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Sep 2022, 10:52 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

Exactly.

The lake or his lake?

That's the part I don't quite get, Tino. His lake is undergoing renovations with all of his carp donated to the local Pakistani restaurant.

So it has to be "the lake" doesn't it? Which lake... I have no idea. Maybe he means The Canal or his canal?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Sep 2022, 12:26 pm

The Royals are all travelling to Solihull as we speak. It's not looking good for Julius, I wonder if he's already left us.

Going to be a logistical nightmare scrapping all the events around the queen to make way for Julius's funeral arrangements.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 12 Sep 2022, 4:37 pm

Galted wrote:The Royals are all travelling to Solihull as we speak.  It's not looking good for Julius, I wonder if he's already left us.

Going to be a logistical nightmare scrapping all the events around the queen to make way for Julius's funeral arrangements.

Julius will be fine after hearing the news that England have beaten one of the colonies at cricket.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Sep 2022, 4:55 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Galted wrote:The Royals are all travelling to Solihull as we speak.  It's not looking good for Julius, I wonder if he's already left us.

Julius will be fine after hearing the news that England have beaten one of the colonies at cricket.

I think he stopped following cricket once it was modernised with tests no longer being timeless.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 Sep 2022, 9:01 am

Fist.

Poignant michaelsing about timelessness with Julius being on his last legs.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2022, 9:25 am

Sicond. Just confirmed that my work will be closed on Monday. I was supposed to be off anyway as I'm going to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor in Glasgow on Sunday so now moved my day off to Tuesday and have a four day weekend. Thanks Queenie!!

Must have been great in the middle ages when kings got killed all the time - they must have got loads of public holidays.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2022, 9:26 am

Just realised I'm getting close to my 8000th post. Exciting times.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2022, 9:26 am

Although I have a palindrome to celebrate before that. Its a lot of pressure.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 13 Sep 2022, 9:33 am

superflyweight wrote:Although I have a palindrome to celebrate before that.  Its a lot of pressure.  

You're telling me. Got one approaching too.

I dare you to take your tuba into the GY!BE concert and give it a good solid blast during Song of the Silent Land.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2022, 9:42 am

Pal Joey wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Although I have a palindrome to celebrate before that.  Its a lot of pressure.  

You're telling me. Got one approaching too.

I dare you to take your tuba into the GY!BE concert and give it a good solid blast during Song of the Silent Land.

I'm not confident I'll get a tuba past the bouncers, but I could stick a trombone down my trousers. I'm wondering if GY!BE will play "Piss Crowns are Trebled".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2022, 9:42 am

bastarding double post

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2022, 9:43 am

superflyweight wrote:bastarding double post

and so close to being the palindromic post.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 Sep 2022, 9:52 am

Don't f*ck it up, Superfly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2022, 10:19 am

6. Civic.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 Sep 2022, 10:20 am

One of the classics.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 13 Sep 2022, 10:41 am

Seems like all of the golf posters (apart from Navy) have turned homosexual in the last day.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 Sep 2022, 10:47 am

Duty281 wrote:Seems like all of the golf posters (apart from Navy) have turned homosexual in the last day.

Christ on a bike, you're not far wrong.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Sep 2022, 11:14 am

I'm not Jean-Luc Godard.
picard

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 Sep 2022, 11:18 am

I was surprised to see he'd died so recently. Thought he'd done so decades ago.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 Sep 2022, 11:28 am

Duty281 wrote:Seems like all of the golf posters (apart from Navy) have turned homosexual in the last day.

I thought they couldn't top the discussion they had a few months back about rimming and blowjobs but they have upped it a notch today. It is a hotbed of sexuality over there.

Seems like you're not the only gay in the village, Duty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2022, 11:42 am

I had to explain what pegging is to my wife the other day.  Really wish I'd just made it a theory lesson.

Should have saved this for my 8000th post.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 Sep 2022, 11:52 am

superflyweight wrote:I had to explain what pegging is to my wife the other day.  Really wish I'd just made it a theory lesson.

That's odd. I'm surprised she needed an explanation so soon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2022, 1:10 pm

superflyweight wrote:I had to explain what pegging is to my wife the other day.  Really wish I'd just made it a theory lesson.

You're nothing if not forgettable.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 13 Sep 2022, 1:20 pm

superflyweight wrote:

You're nothing if not forgettable.  

That should have been 8000.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next