The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Open 2022

+18
alfie
Henman Bill
lydian
naxroy
MrInvisible
theslosty
88Chris05
Soul Requiem
Born Slippy
dummy_half
Good Golly I'm Olly
JuliusHMarx
No name Bertie
Oioi
CaledonianCraig
slashermcguirk
lags72
sirfredperry
22 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Australian Open 2022  - Page 3 Empty Australian Open 2022

Post by sirfredperry Wed 05 Jan 2022, 12:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

After the Novaxgate saga, we get down to action for the AO 2022 with no Djoko and a chance for someone else to win the men's title.

In Novax's absence, I would think that one of Medvedev, Zverev or Tsitsipas will be crowned champion.

The presence of Halep, Barty and Osaka will strengthen the women's tournament at the AO. I'm not expecting too much from Emma R who, in her first full year on the tour, could find it difficult.

Last edited by sirfredperry on Sun 16 Jan 2022, 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Australian Open 2022  - Page 3 Empty Re: Australian Open 2022

Post by Born Slippy Fri 21 Jan 2022, 10:45 am

Solid win for Berrettini. I think he’s underrated on here. Players with massive serves and huge forehands, albeit with slightly weaker backhands, are always capable of going very deep in slams. Yes, the big 4 typically made mincemeat of them but that’s not the norm - without a standout ATG currently at their peak, he has a decent chance to pick up a slam - on grass particularly.

Born Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Fri 21 Jan 2022, 1:34 pm

Rafa thru after dropping the third set but making no mistake in the 4th (6-1) to go thru in four.

There have been so many surprise results in the women's Slam matches of late that Osaka losing (after holding two MPs) is hardly a shock.

Barty was due to play Osaka in the 4th round but will now take on Anasimova.

One name to keep an eye on is 19-year-old Dane Clara Tauson who had some good results last year and will be 3rd round action on Saturday.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Fri 21 Jan 2022, 1:41 pm

Born Slippy wrote:Solid win for Berrettini. I think he’s underrated on here. Players with massive serves and huge forehands, albeit with slightly weaker backhands, are always capable of going very deep in slams. Yes, the big 4 typically made mincemeat of them but that’s not the norm - without a standout ATG currently at their peak, he has a decent chance to pick up a slam - on grass particularly.

Just described Andy Roddick's career... Takes a very good and well rounded player to get the better of someone like this, but there usually are one or two int he draw that will be too good.

Saw Tauson's match against Kontaveit the other day - she's a very decent young player and probably would be ranked top 20 at least if it wasn't for a lack of tournament opportunities over the last 18 months.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Fri 21 Jan 2022, 2:12 pm

The thing about Roddick was that, IMHO, he was a much better player later in his career than he was when he won the USO and became number one at the age of 21.

His BH, his movement and his rallying ability all improved enormously. Alas for Roddick, this improvement co-incided with the emergence of, first, Federer and then the rest of the BIG Four.

But for Roger, Roddick could well have won three Wimbledons. Rog also beat him in the final at the USO.

As I write, Karatsev and Mannarino are one set all and deep into the 3rd set. The match has already lasted more than three hours - with Rafa awaiting the winner.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Fri 21 Jan 2022, 4:32 pm

Mannarino won the marathon in the fourth set after 4hrs 38mins. Not sure he'll have much left for the Rafa match.

I find the night schedules at the AO and USO ridiculous. Who wants matches finishing at 2am? (The foreign TV companies presumably).

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jan 2022, 7:15 pm

Bit late to the party but Andy Murray’s first round win was vintage. No one can ever question Murray’s heart, heck he’s got the heart of two men. Shame it seemed to wear him out as I felt run into the second week was possible.

Daniil Medvedev has been very impressive so far. Sascha Zverev as well. Got to admit I’ve been surprised by how well Rafael Nadal’s been playing. Slight blip today against Karen Khachanov but he still powered through in the end.

For my money Medvedev overwhelming favourite. Zverev and Nadal joint second favourites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jan 2022, 7:22 pm

And the ‘rubbish’ Matteo Berrettini continues to improve. FORZA Matteo!

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sat 22 Jan 2022, 7:34 am

Evans looks like exiting the Australian Open in the Third Round. He is 6-4 6-1 down to Auger-Aliassime. Benoit Paire putting up a spirited fight against Tsitsipas having just won the third set and trails two sets to one. On serve in the fourth.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sat 22 Jan 2022, 7:44 am

A shame that Benoit Paire flung in a shocker of a service game right at the end of the fourth set that cost him the match. Tsitsipas wins 6-3 7-5 6-7 6-4. Tsitsipas has looked ropey so far and you feel when he hits the big guns he will be found wanting.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Sat 22 Jan 2022, 8:07 am

An absolute drubbing for Evans 6-4 6-1 6-1

Ouch!

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sat 22 Jan 2022, 8:31 am

Yes, a fairly awful result for Dan who had been doing OK this season.

My tip for stardom, Tauson, came up just short v Collins, going down 7-5 in the third. Halep is looking dangerous.

Medvedev breezed thru. One way of looking at Tsitsipas's patchy form is that he could be saving his best tennis for the later rounds.

Two players who have taken some stick from me, and others, are both thru to the 4th round - Berrettini and Sabalenka.

Intriguing match still to come today - Rublev v Cilic. Marin had had a bit of a slump but bounced back last year and, of course, has a good GS record. Long five-setter, perhaps?

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sat 22 Jan 2022, 8:32 am

As I said the other day Taro Daniel is no mug as Yannick Sinner is finding out right now. Sinner won the first set 6-4 but trails 5-0 in the second set to Daniel.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Sat 22 Jan 2022, 8:49 am

I just think Evans is not at that top level. He is a decent player who on his day can pull off decent results but anything past round 3 at a slam for him is asking a lot.

Medvedev absolutely cruising through, him and Zverev the guys to beat

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sat 22 Jan 2022, 3:01 pm

Sinner saw off Daniel in the end but no such luck for Rublev, beaten in four by in-form Cilic.

In the top half of the draw it looks as if we could well get a blockbuster quarter between Zverev and Rafa.

In the bottom half you have to fancy Medvedev to go all the way to the final.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Sat 22 Jan 2022, 3:23 pm

Don’t think too many people would have put money on Evans getting past FAA (who, I believe, was in particularly good form) but the scale of the defeat was perhaps a little surprising in the context of some of Dan’s better performances during 2021. He sounded quite sanguine in a post-match interview, saying that he felt “out of sorts” but was nonetheless looking forward to other challenges ahead.

Just caught a video clip of Tsitsipas receiving a coaching violation warning in his match v Paire. He’s got form for such stuff so I guess he comes under the spotlight. If you’re going to get warned, then umpire Marijana Veljovic - who is certainly not to be taken lightly - does have a way of making it as palatable as possible. IMHO, of course ….. Cool

Khachanov was the first of the guys with genuine potential to trouble Nadal, but the fact that Rafa came through relatively comfortably - and after what he will consider a good ‘workout’ - augurs very well indeed for his second week.

Big win for Marin Cilic, as noted by sfp above. Cilic tends to go under the radar somewhat these days but there is of course formidable power and experience there, as we know. Is he now to be counted amongst the serious title contenders …… ?

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Sat 22 Jan 2022, 8:57 pm

Delighted for Cilic, always thought he was a very good player. He is very streaky and can be so dangerous. His form hasnt been very good in recent times but is the type of player that is always dangerous and capable of taking big scalps. Would like to see him move further through the draw

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jan 2022, 7:13 am

Rafael Nadal beat Adrian Mannarino 7-6(12), 6-2, 6-2 and will face Denis Shapovalov in the quarter finals. The Canadian outclassed Sascha Zverev 6-3 7-6(5) 6-3.

Poor chap Mannarino lost the epic 22 minute first set tie break and his body gave up on him there after. No surprise after his marathon match in the previous round.

Zverev had no answer to Shapovalov’s stroke play. Zverev doesn’t have it over Bo5 sets.

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sun 23 Jan 2022, 8:02 am

Well, my tip for the title, Zverev, has bitten the dust - and in straight sets, too.

Rafa described that epic 16-14 first-set tiebreak as "crazy". Reckon he'll be happier facing Shapovalov than Zverev. The Canadian is a terrific shotmaker but can be inconsistent.

Just seen a few clips of the Rublev-Cilic match. Marin looked very impressive.

Last edited by sirfredperry on Sun 23 Jan 2022, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Sun 23 Jan 2022, 11:24 am

Zverev makes a balls of another slam! I really fancied him for once to make the final.

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Sun 23 Jan 2022, 11:48 am

Yes it really does seem a case of one step forward, two steps back, for Zverev - at least where Slam prospects are concerned.

I always felt the stars would need to align for Nadal to take a second AO title, so many years after his sole 2009 victory. And perhaps that’s exactly what’s happening. He is looking thoroughly pumped and battle-hardened after week one and with Djoko not a factor, it seems that Medvedev is now the only (albeit a formidable !) remaining obstacle. Would be the worst possible outcome for Novax if Nadal takes the Slam race lead, AND then the very real possibility of him chalking up yet another RG.

In other news …… it’s a Monfils renaissance Shocked Shocked Cool

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sun 23 Jan 2022, 12:09 pm

Main trouble with Monfils is his fitness. He is so acrobatic on court that injuries do occur. Always thought that like, among others, Gasquet and Dimitrov, that Gael ought to have been permanent top 10 with his ability and athleticism.

As it write Berrettini is two sets up v C-Busta and heading for a clash with Monfils.

Thought Barty might have had a tougher match against giant-killer Anisimova than she did. It's looking good for the world number one.

Don't know how loud Azarenka is these days as I always watch her with the sound off. Anyway, earplugs can now be removed as she is OUT.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sun 23 Jan 2022, 12:32 pm

Berrettini wraps it up in straight sets to move into the quarters.

Can someone PLEASE beat this guy. I'm not sure why I've taken such a dislike to him. He seems pleasant enough. But I watched him (on TV) at Queen's and Wimbledon last year and could not believe how a player with such a poor BH could get so far.

Clearly, though, he has huge weapons in his FH and serve and the last few months have shown he is consistent. I know I'm being irrational, but I would just hate it if he got anywhere near the final.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Sun 23 Jan 2022, 12:40 pm

sirfredperry wrote: ………………..

Don't know how loud Azarenka is these days as I always watch her with the sound off. Anyway, earplugs can now be removed as she is OUT.

The screeching & wailing noise tends not to be discussed as much as it once was  - whether here or indeed across the wider media. BUT it remains a major irritant to most spectators, and also to some players too. Do we know if the WTA is still committed to its stated proposals to eradicate it from the game over the longer term …… ??

@ sfp : unless you want results to be based entirely on whether or not you happen to like a particular player …….I think you’re just going to have to accept that Berrettini is pretty damn good at his chosen profession ! Cool

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jan 2022, 12:54 pm

Sir Fred dislikes Matteo because of body envy Yahoo I mean Matteo body built from granite. Maybe Sir Fred has let himself go…

Anyway joking aside more history for Matteo Berrettini, first Italian male to reach quarterfinals at all four majors.

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sun 23 Jan 2022, 1:28 pm

Does Zverev's exit make Medvedev an even firmer favourite? It's got to, really.

A case can also be made for Rafa. His next hurdle is Shapo but can the Canadian knock out two big seeds in successive matches?

Tsitsipas hasn't been all that impressive so far, by all accounts. But possibly his best tennis lies ahead. Cilic is also a threat.

Like it or not, Djoko's absence does make things more interesting. Normally, at this stage the only doubt would have been who Novax would play in the final.

In the women's, Barty has to battle crowd and nation expectations as much as her opponents from now on. Halep could well emerge from the bottom of the draw.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sun 23 Jan 2022, 1:34 pm

Jeff Navarro wrote:Sir Fred dislikes Matteo because of body envy Yahoo I mean Matteo body built from granite. Maybe Sir Fred has let himself go…

Anyway joking aside more history for Matteo Berrettini, first Italian male to reach quarterfinals at all four majors.

I almost read that as "worst Italian male to reach quarters at all the Slams."

My body is in excellent shape for someone of my advanced years. I'm playing tennis twice a week (I hobble on wrecked knees). I keep my weight down (the scales are wonky) and my hair (what's left of it) on. I have all my own teeth (bought and paid for).

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Sun 23 Jan 2022, 2:14 pm

sirfredperry wrote:

…………………………

My body is in excellent shape for someone of my advanced years. I'm playing tennis twice a week (I hobble on wrecked knees). I keep my weight down (the scales are wonky) and my hair (what's left of it) on. I have all my own teeth (bought and paid for).

It’s a total travesty that you weren’t given a WC for last year’s Wimbledon (I mean …… the name alone should guarantee priority treatment…….. Smile )

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Mon 24 Jan 2022, 7:17 am

Haley loses, the one decent player in womens tennis that you might go and watch. What a joke the Womens game is.

Disappointed to see Cilic out

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Mon 24 Jan 2022, 8:16 am

Surprised to see Halep beaten but then the women's game is full of shocks at the moment.

Thought Cilic would be too much for F A-A but a good win for the Canadian.

This guy Cressy clearly must have given Medvedev a hell of a match before the Russian came thru in four. The stats, though, show that Cressy only forced one BP in the whole match.

The ridiculous scheduling means that play on the main court will go on far into the night. But it's been brutally hot by all accounts so may be playing at 1am is no bad thing.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Mon 24 Jan 2022, 9:11 am

Sinner has seen off De Minaur in straight sets which is just as well for the players in the two matches still to be completed on Rod Laver Arena.

Former French Open champ Swiatek is a set down v Cirstea for whom a victory would be yet another example of a highly-ranked player unable to exert influence on a Grand Slam.

Teenagers, veterans and newcomers - all seem capable of beating the top seeds.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jan 2022, 9:38 am

Two Italians in the last 8...I need a lie down! Italian tennis could finally be turning the corner...
Led by Sir Fred’s ‘favourite’ Matteo Very Happy
Big things had been predicted for Jannik and it’s great to see him not burdened by the big pressure.

Medvedev’s wondering mind might give the others a chance...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jan 2022, 10:23 am

Iga Swiatek comes from a set down to book quarterfinal place. The Pole is genuinely someone that could dominate women’s tennis. Brilliant on clay and now developing well on other surfaces.

Taylor Fritz a set up on Stefanos Tsitsipas

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Mon 24 Jan 2022, 11:00 am

Pleased that Swiatek won. Having take the French title in 2020 she has been consistent at Slams without going beyond the quarters.

I thought she would win the French again last year, with most of the top players knocked out by the quarter final stage, but she was beaten by Sakkari.

Great chance for her to go all the way to the final here in Melbourne.

Glory be - a sensible decision by administrators. They've put the scheduled-last match on Laver Court on to Court court.

Now one set all in the Tsitsipas match.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Mon 24 Jan 2022, 11:45 am

Tsitsi in a spot of bother now. He's lost the third set to Fritz to go two sets to one down.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Mon 24 Jan 2022, 1:11 pm

Tsitsipas battles his way through a seriously tough challenge from Fritz in five. The midnight crowd were treated to a fabulous show, an epic encounter.

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jan 2022, 1:11 pm

Tsitsipas beats Fritz 4-6 6-4 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quarterfinals:
Monfils vs Berrettini
Shapovalov vs Nadal
Sinner vs Tsitsipas
Auger-Aliassime vs Medvedev

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Mon 24 Jan 2022, 4:17 pm

Pretty gutsy effort by Tsitsipas by all accounts. I must say I thought he was a goner when he trailed by two sets to one.

I guess Italian fans are dreaming of an all-Italian final although there's a long way to go yet.

I'd now make Rafa slight favourite in that, IMHO, he has an easier path to the final than Medvedev.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jan 2022, 7:39 am

Rafael Nadal beats Denis Shapovalov 6-3 6-4 4-6 3-6 6-3, Nadal was cruising after the opening two sets. But the Canadian youngster put up a great fight back. Nadal nearly blew a two set to love lead in Melbourne again.
You’d favour Nadal to reach the final now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Tue 25 Jan 2022, 7:50 am

Rafa, according to the reports, was not 100% towards the end of the match. Afterwards he said he'd started to feel unwell during the 3rd set and had taken some tablets for a stomach prob.

When I saw that Shapo had taken the 4th set I thought Rafa had had it. But he got an early break in the 5th and held on to take the match.

Very glad Rafa has won - anything to stop Berrettini getting to the final.

Madison Keys had a good win today and could be a real threat to Barty should the Aussie, as expected, get thru to the semis tonight.

Needless to say, I shall be rooting for Monfils tonight.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jan 2022, 7:52 am

sirfredperry wrote:Rafa, according to the reports, was not 100% towards the end of the match. Afterwards he said he'd started to feel unwell during the 3rd set and had taken some tablets for a stomach prob.

When I saw that Shapo had taken the 4th set I thought Rafa had had it. But he got an early break in the 5th and held on to take the match.

Very glad Rafa has won - anything to stop Berrettini getting to the final.

Madison Keys had a good win today and could be a real threat to Barty should the Aussie, as expected, get thru to the semis tonight.

Needless to say, I shall be rooting for Monfils tonight.
Calm yourself Sir Fred!

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 25 Jan 2022, 8:37 am

With every round that Rafa wins, I sense more furniture is being destroyed in the Djokovic household.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Tue 25 Jan 2022, 9:09 am

Should Rafa go on to win the whole thing he might consider it his greatest GS triumph.

I think in sport the older you get the more the victories mean. Also, the AO is the only Slam Rafa has, as yet, failed to win at least twice.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Tue 25 Jan 2022, 9:15 am

SFP, I dont know about that. It would be a huge achievement but without Djokovic there I think it massively takes from the tournament. He is clearly the player to beat in Australia having won the last three of them and 9 of the last 13. Bear in mind that he even crushed Medvedev in the final in straight sets last year, thats how good he is on Rod Laver arena. I would be happy for Nadal if he won it but for me it would be like another player winning the French open but Nadal was not playing. I know you can only beat who is in front of you.

Also Nadal got Shapovalov in QF and Monfils or Berritini in SF.......hardly the toughest draw one would face en route to a final

Now women's on, I would rather watch paint dry than watch Barty vs Pegula. You couldnt pay me to watch a single Women's match this year, the standard is so embarrassing

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 25 Jan 2022, 9:36 am

It is common practice for fans of one player to downplay the achievements of their rivals.
But in fact, how many people actually remember and review who played who in various quarter or semi finals over history?
For example how many people remember, or care, that Borg won several French Opens without the World No 1 (Connors) participating?
Or who can list all of Sampras' Wimbledon semifinal opponents?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 25 Jan 2022, 9:47 am

slashermcguirk wrote:SFP,  I dont know about that. It would be a huge achievement but without Djokovic there I think it massively takes from the tournament. He is clearly the player to beat in Australia having won the last three of them and 9 of the last 13. Bear in mind that he even crushed Medvedev in the final in straight sets last year, thats how good he is on Rod Laver arena. I would be happy for Nadal if he won it but for me it would be like another player winning the French open but Nadal was not playing. I know you can only beat who is in front of you.

Also Nadal got Shapovalov in QF and Monfils or Berritini in SF.......hardly the toughest draw one would face en route to a final

Now women's on, I would rather watch paint dry than watch Barty vs Pegula. You couldnt pay me to watch a single Women's match this year, the standard is so embarrassing

How many of Djokovic's grand slam titles are we dismissing then taking into account Murrays hip?

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Tue 25 Jan 2022, 9:58 am

Barty absolutely demolished Pegula who only won two games. Much sterner challenge ahead against Keys.

I always worry that a player who is sailing thru a Slam will not be battle-hardened when it comes to an eventual tough match. I have a feeling that Keys could end Barty's run.

As far as evaluating a Rafa title here is concerned, yeah, clearly, it's a great help to him having no Djoko.

But there are no *asterisks in sport (except when it comes to Berrettini!).

Incidentally, and in answer to JHM, it was Tim Henman who was among Pete Sampras's Wimbledon semi-final opponents.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 25 Jan 2022, 10:00 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:It is common practice for fans of one player to downplay the achievements of their rivals.
But in fact, how many people actually remember and review who played who in various quarter or semi finals over history?
For example how many people remember,  or care, that Borg won several French Opens without the World No 1 (Connors) participating?
Or who can list all of Sampras' Wimbledon semifinal opponents?

Voltchkov is one I always remember, one of the worst players to ever compete in a grand slam semi final.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jan 2022, 10:34 am

Matteo takes the first set 6-4

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Tue 25 Jan 2022, 10:42 am

Soul Requieum, in fairness Djokovic fairly dominated Murray in grand slams so its not really a similar comparision. The overall Grand slam H2H was 8-2 in Djokovic favour and 25-11 overall.

There is no doubt that earlier in the rivalry Murray was much closer to Novak but it became more one sided long before the hip injury occured.

Also Julius, I am not downplaying a rival. I am actually a big fan of Nadal too, he has grown on me more and more over the years and I kind of hope he does win this tournament. However I have no doubt that if Djokovic had been vaccinated he would have won this tournament and Nadal has said himself that Novak was a huge obstacle in oz for him. When you look at their last meeting in the 2019 final, Nadal arrived into that final thumping all opponents all the way through the draw and in the final Djokovic absolutely destroyed him in straight sets. It was similar to the thumping Nadal gave Novak in the French open final in 2020.

At the end of the day Novak is not there but there is no doubt it takes massively from the tournament not having the best player in it. Novak has only himself to blame for that but that is just my opinion. You are right though in that a win is a win. If Nadal does win the Australian open this week and lets be honest he is pretty likely to win the French open, he will finish with the most slams.

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by slashermcguirk Tue 25 Jan 2022, 10:45 am

Barty won her QF in one hour, that pretty much says it all about how pathetic women's tennis is. A QF over in 62 mins, embarrassing stuff. I wish Henin would come out of retirement, even at 39 she would probably win Smile

slashermcguirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next