The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
superflyweight
Galted
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Banana

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Duty281 Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Ah I did, alas. Was a mostly terrible weekend on that front - had England falling short from a winning position. Backed Pakistan and they, somehow, didn't win going on to lose by one wicket. And I even backed Henley in the golf at about 40/1 - he was three shots clear going into Sunday, seemingly safe, but had an atrocious last round which cost him.

Oh well.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:25 pm

Did the fun stop?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:39 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Duty281 wrote:The golf board has a lively discussion about rent boys, Bob Dylan being crap, female hookers, and the Beatles being crap. Hope you're not missing it.

Lively but very predictable.

I don't think I'd need to see the name of the poster to identify the source of each post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:33 am

F*CKING FIST!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:18 am

Sh*t sicond, morning, Galts, how is life treating you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:19 am

Sicond Tird

That fist was a bit violent for this time in the morning

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:21 am

Fort.
That Picasso was a bit rubbish wasn't he? My child could have drawn that stuff, if I had a child, which I don't because I've never had a girlfriend.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:57 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Sh*t sicond, morning, Galts, how is life treating you?

Sh*te, Rick, but it allowed me the Weds fist so I've forgiven the c*nt.

How are things with you?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:07 am

Busy, new job and trying to re-locate my Mum up here from the mid-lands which is a pain in the @55 in the current housing market.

But will be at the Ebor on Saturday, so fingers crossed that enough people are double jabbed that I don't die.

I'm guessing no cuppers will be there, don't want to breach protocol.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:40 am

Didn't have plans to go there, but will let you know if that changes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:41 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:

But will be at the Ebor on Saturday, so fingers crossed that enough people are double jabbed that I don't die.

I went to Lords on Sunday and the amount of people trying to cram into St Johns Wood underground afterwards was horrifying.

I walked down the road to Swiss Cottage to avoid them all. My feet were hurting and I was f*cking hammered but it was worth it to avoid the plague.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:42 am

I see the golfers are all waffling on about which band is the best. Where is SerialDAVE when you need him?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:43 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:

I went to Lords on Sunday and the amount of people trying to cram into St Johns Wood underground afterwards was horrifying.

I walked down the road to Swiss Cottage to avoid them all. My feet were hurting and I was f*cking hammered but it was worth it to avoid the plague.

Close call that, I was in the area just the week before. Though I assume that you're exempt from CC protocols, being the founder?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:46 am

Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:

Close call that, I was in the area just the week before.  Though I assume that you're exempt from CC protocols, being the founder?

I am exempt, yes. 99% certain I've been in the same clubs and pubs as daGleSS so need some form of protection from any sanctions.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:47 am

Galted wrote:I see the golfers are all waffling on about which band is the best.  Where is SerialDAVE when you need him?

I like the fact Super_Insecure is underwhelmed by The Pixies. I have them as my location. Maybe I should spam him with posts till he notices.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:56 am

Just saw an ad about a new Snake Boss programme on Animal Planet channel, Tino. Keep an eye out for it if you can. Premiers 24th October.
Some good footage of taipans, pythons and red-bellied blacks.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:03 am

Pal Joey wrote:Just saw an ad about a new Snake Boss programme on Animal Planet channel, Tino. Keep an eye out for it if you can. Premiers 24th October.

And that is why you're right up there on my list of favourite posters, Pee Jay.

I have Animal Planet so I'll set a reminder.

On a separate note, I'll join in the tipping contest before the 3rd test. I'll have some ground to make up, but can't do any worse than England are at test cricket so may as well.

We are going to get absolutely blasted in the Ashes.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:08 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:

Were you sitting in a sycamore in St. Johns Wood, soaking day-old bread in kerosene?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:16 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:

Were you sitting in a sycamore in St. Johns Wood, soaking day-old bread in kerosene?

Wait.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:24 am

I'm not a fan of Tom Waits or heavy drinking, nicotine fuelled musicians in general. I'm sure they produce some wonderful music, but I hate it when they sound like heavy drinking, nicotine fuelled musicians. He's over-rated. I refer to him as the 70s/80s Coldplay.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:27 am

I'm underwhelmed by him.  He sounds like a llama getting r*ped by a bagpipe.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:29 am

Cricket is so dumb. We have quite possible England's best ever batsman, and the best and probably 2nd best ever fast bowlers, and yet the rest of the team is cr@p.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:29 am

F*ck me, Sean Lock's dead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:31 am

Galted wrote:I'm underwhelmed by him.  He sounds like a llama getting r*ped by a bagpipe.

He was very much a sound of my youth that hasn't really aged that well - much like myself.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:32 am

Galted wrote:F*ck me, Sean Lock's dead.

Yeah, that's a shock. I watch Cats Does Countdown a lot, he was really funny.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yeah, that's a shock. I watch Cats Does Countdown a lot, he was really funny.

Thought he was by far the funniest of the regular panel show comedians. Genuinely upset by that, had no idea he was ill.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:43 am

Pal Joey wrote:Just saw an ad about a new Snake Boss programme on Animal Planet channel, Tino. Keep an eye out for it if you can. Premiers 24th October.

And that is why you're right up there on my list of favourite posters, Pee Jay.

I have Animal Planet so I'll set a reminder.

On a separate note, I'll join in the tipping contest before the 3rd test. I'll have some ground to make up, but can't do any worse than England are at test cricket so may as well.

We are going to get absolutely blasted in the Ashes.

Let's hope so   Laugh  ... if it happens.

It's touch and go at the moment but hopefully things will get better by October-November. Have a feeling ScoMo will do a BoJo and announce a Freedom Day... probably around early November, just in time for the Ashes. Might be too late though.

Also there has to be a Federal Election before May 2022 so it would make sense to let the (covid lockdown) pressure build up amongst the populace and then release some good news at what he thinks will be an opportune time. However there could be some violent protests on the streets before then... people are so fed up. It's getting warm here now so naturally some people will go nuts. The snakes will be out in force too no doubt.

If you join before the 3rd Test - I'd have to start you a little below Lowlandbrit... who's coming last. Say -50? You'd make it up no doubt. Only thing he is the only one who has correctly picked the drawn, then the India win... three more like that and he'll get the clean sweep bonus at the end.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:56 am

Given how funny he was at least we can take some consolation that he wasn't one of us.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:11 pm

lostinwales wrote:

Given how funny he was at least we can take some consolation that he wasn't one of us.

C*nt.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

C*nt.
laughing

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:19 pm

lostinwales wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

C*nt.
laughing

L*l out loud.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:23 am

Fist, it's been a while. Here is one of my Favourite Sean Lock bits.
Funny:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:16 am

Sicond. Strange glowing yellow ball in the sky. End of days must be coming.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:01 am

lostinwales wrote:Sicond. Strange glowing yellow ball in the sky. End of days must be coming.

Tird.
Maybe Sean Lock told the Sun God a good joke?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:09 am

I think I finally found out what happened to SecretFly -
https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/17/man-built-bunker-from-tins-and-burned-down-5g-tower-to-stop-harmful-waves-15106623/

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:44 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Fist, it's been a while.  Here is one of my Favourite Sean Lock bits.
Funny:

Mine was the slating of children acting on Big Fat Quiz On The Year.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:51 am

Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:Fist, it's been a while.  Here is one of my Favourite Sean Lock bits.
Funny:

Also good, as was "challenging I play with my 2inch man sausage" comment.

Edit - Forgot about the swear filter...

Last edited by rIck_dAgless on Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's supposed to say wank.)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:55 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:
Funny:

Not familiar with that.  Also indebted to him for his slating of Russell Brand making money from his book and calling Jack Whitehall a c*ck after his comment about halloumi on the BBQ.  Got the feeling he couldn't stand either of them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:56 am

I don't think that Tino's posted since Sean Lock died. I wonder.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:59 am

Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:
Funny:

Not familiar with that.  Also indebted to him for his slating of Russell Brand making money from his book and calling Jack Whitehall a c*ck after his comment about halloumi on the BBQ.  Got the feeling he couldn't stand either of them.
Skip to 2 minute mark:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:00 am

There you go, Galts.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:02 am

Cheers, Rick. Will view it shortly, have a team meeting to endure first.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:12 am

Something to look forward to then, mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:16 am

Galted wrote:I don't think that Tino's posted since Sean Lock died.  I wonder.

I f*cking wish I was as funny as Sean Lock.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:25 am

We all wish you were.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:25 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:There you go, Galts.

Ah, rectum of the year. The bit about the worlds in Cancun did crack me up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

We all wish you were.

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:49 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I think I finally found out what happened to SecretFly -
https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/17/man-built-bunker-from-tins-and-burned-down-5g-tower-to-stop-harmful-waves-15106623/

On a serious note I just checked his last post from April. It's not what I would call happy.

Spoiler:

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:00 pm

Blimey, that is pretty dark.

We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that it is conspiratorial b*llocks though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Blimey, that is pretty dark.

We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that it is conspiratorial b*llocks though.

True, but when someone abruptly disappears from the forum, without even a whiff of a goodbye message, I fear the worst, don't you Tino?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next