The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
superflyweight
Galted
Pal Joey
guildfordbat
Mind the windows Tino.
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 22 Jun 2021, 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Banana

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:07 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Hey everyone, turns out LiW is a professor.

Laugh

This isn't a good forum for anecdotes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:10 am

Exactly. The professor is right.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:22 am

Galted wrote:

Laugh

A friend of mine once had a threesome with twin sisters.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:25 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Laugh

A friend of mine once had a threesome with twin sisters.

Shocked

Julius is really a twin sister!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:26 am

l*l out loud.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:40 am

Galted wrote:I will be haunted by the spitting cobras for the rest of my 606 life.  It's like the time I foolishly told the b*stards about a colleague of mine who passed out in the City only to wake up to, as he put it, 'a tramp getting off with me'.

Pretty sure you told us he was getting "noshed off" by a tramp?

You make the above sound almost romantic.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:46 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:I will be haunted by the spitting cobras for the rest of my 606 life.  It's like the time I foolishly told the b*stards about a colleague of mine who passed out in the City only to wake up to, as he put it, 'a tramp getting off with me'.

I would be very surprised if I'd used the term 'noshed off'. That's the kind of phrase you'd see in a Readers' Wives letter.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:47 am

And I'm pretty sure your anecdote about falling off a old brass whilst struggling to maintain a stiffy renders all your previous anecdotes obsolete.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:48 am

Galted wrote:

I would be very surprised if I'd used the term 'noshed off'.  That's the kind of phrase you'd see in a Readers' Wives letter.

To be fair, it does sound very much like the sort of term Jeff/Geoff would have used.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:50 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:And I'm pretty sure your anecdote about falling off a old brass whilst struggling to maintain a stiffy renders all your previous anecdotes obsolete.

She wasn't old, she was young and fit, which makes the loss of £95 all the more gutting.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:51 am

From November 2015 -

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:That sounds like a man speaking from experience Dave?
No, I just used my imagination and, given the  thought of being noshed off by a tramp at the end of the day proved to be almost vomit inducing, it didn't take much imagination to believe the experience would be unpleasant at any other time.

One of my ex-colleagues who was a bit of a p1ss-head got hammered in the City one night and missed his train back to Rickmansworth so ended up passing out in or near the metal slab sculpture outside Liverpool Street station.  When he woke up a homeless was tasting his John Thomas.  He told us the story in an heroic "I hit a tramp" way but no-one saw past the knob-in-mouth part.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:53 am

Update - from earlier that day in November 2015 -

seanmichaels wrote:michaelsed

It deserved better as well.

A bummer tramp noshing you off is no way to end the day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:54 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:From November 2015 -

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:That sounds like a man speaking from experience Dave?
No, I just used my imagination and, given the  thought of being noshed off by a tramp at the end of the day proved to be almost vomit inducing, it didn't take much imagination to believe the experience would be unpleasant at any other time.

One of my ex-colleagues who was a bit of a p1ss-head got hammered in the City one night and missed his train back to Rickmansworth so ended up passing out in or near the metal slab sculpture outside Liverpool Street station.  When he woke up a homeless was tasting his John Thomas.  He told us the story in an heroic "I hit a tramp" way but no-one saw past the knob-in-mouth part.

"tasting his John Thomas"

l*l out loud.

Very Galted language that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:55 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Update - from earlier that day in November 2015 -

seanmichaels wrote:michaelsed

It deserved better as well.

A bummer tramp noshing you off is no way to end the day.

I stand by that comment.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 10:55 am

Great work as well, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 22 Jul 2021, 11:14 am

I am not blond

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Jul 2021, 11:14 am

"Tasting his John Thomas" is a classic of its type. I can't believe I let that slip from my memory.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 11:35 am

Excellent work, Julius, I'm too scared to quote myself now.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 12:01 pm

Galted wrote:Excellent work, Julius, I'm too scared to quote myself now.

Mind the windows Tino wrote:Me too

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 12:33 pm

Galted wrote:How the f*ck did you do that?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 12:38 pm

Galted wrote:

Mind the windows Tino wrote: Mind the windows Tino has been using the forum long enough to be competent with the quote function.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 12:44 pm

Galted wrote:

Galted wrote:

Mind the windows Tino wrote: Mind the windows Tino has been using the forum long enough to be competent with the quote function.

Galted wrote: Sorcery.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 12:45 pm

[quote="Galted"][quote="Galted"

I do miss sean's expert use of the quote function.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 12:51 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:[quote="Galted"

l*l.

He was pretty hopeless at it. I used to love it when Cane would make an arse of the function because he prided himself on his mastery of it. All those fancy table he used to come up with.

The chance to catch him was rare but enjoyable.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 22 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm

Galted wrote:

l*l.

He was pretty hopeless at it. I used to love it when Cane would make an arse of the function because he prided himself on his mastery of it. All those fancy table he used to come up with.

I chair your thoughts on that observation.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Jul 2021, 12:55 pm

Wonder what Union is up to these days?

His reverse lineal heavyweight champion threads were the work of disturbed genius. Think there's also a chance that Spring might have been an alias of his (although not ruling out that Spring might have been Windy's unknown alias).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 1:03 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

l*l.

I dread not being able to contribute to these pun threads but sofa so good on this one.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 22 Jul 2021, 1:08 pm

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

l*l.

I dread not being able to contribute to these pun threads but sofa so good on this one.

You're stool pretty good yourself, Galts.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 22 Jul 2021, 1:21 pm

I was having a healthy snack earlier and it reminded me of the old Ian Dury song 'Raisins to be Cheerful'

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Jul 2021, 1:26 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

l*l.

I'd like to buy a sofa but I canapé.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Jul 2021, 1:27 pm

lostinwales wrote:I was having a healthy snack earlier and it reminded me of the old Ian Dury song 'Raisins to be Cheerful'

I'd like to buy a snack but I canapé.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Jul 2021, 1:37 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

l*l.

JuliusHMarx wrote:
lostinwales wrote:I was having a healthy snack earlier and it reminded me of the old Ian Dury song 'Raisins to be Cheerful'

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 2:38 pm

superflyweight wrote:Wonder what Union is up to these days?  

His reverse lineal heavyweight champion threads were the work of disturbed genius.  Think there's also a chance that Spring might have been an alias of his (although not ruling out that Spring might have been Windy's unknown alias).    

Almost certainly dead. He will have corrected the wrong person in a pub and had his head kicked in as a result.

Manos was Winchester so anything is possible on the alias front.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Jul 2021, 2:54 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

l*l.

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Very good of you to quote my excellent double pun.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Jul 2021, 3:15 pm

His reverse lineal heavyweight champion threads were the work of disturbed genius.  Think there's also a chance that Spring might have been an alias of his (although not ruling out that Spring might have been Windy's unknown alias).    

Almost certainly dead. He will have corrected the wrong person in a pub and had his head kicked in as a result.

I think Spring is my all-time favourite WUM.  Such a silly concept but so effective - was always great when someone thought he was being serious and took the bite.  My other favourite WUM was the guy (can't remember his username) who called Shenglong "slug" and who used to end every post in response to Shenglong with "Salt for the Slug".  Have a feeling it might have been an alias of DAVE.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 Jul 2021, 3:25 pm

Wasn't his username Salt For The Slug.

Spring was amazing, as was the why do all boxers have big red hands guy

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Jul 2021, 3:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I think Spring is my all-time favourite WUM.  Such a silly concept but so effective - was always great when someone thought he was being serious and took the bite.  My other favourite WUM was the guy (can't remember his username) who called Shenglong "slug" and who used to end every post in response to Shenglong with "Salt for the Slug".  Have a feeling it might have been an alias of DAVE.

I think it was Lumbering Jack's alias who ended each post with 'Salt for the Slug'.

That is not to say that Lumbering Jack wasn't an alias of Dave although I'm fairly certain it wasn't.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jul 2021, 7:53 am

First fist for f***ing forever.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021, 8:02 am

Sicond sicond in a row.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jul 2021, 8:36 am

Treble tird.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021, 8:48 am

So who's going to be the big winner in the Olympics... covid, racism or beefy men in dresses?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jul 2021, 8:52 am

Galted wrote:So who's going to be the big winner in the Olympics... covid, racism or beefy men in dresses?

The crowd control stewards maybe?

Will watch some of it regardless of the fact that 99% of seats will be empty.
Feel sorry for the Japanese after all that prep work. Hope it goes very well for them.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021, 8:56 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:So who's going to be the big winner in the Olympics... covid, racism or beefy men in dresses?

The crowd control stewards maybe?

Will watch some of it regardless of the fact that 99% of seats will be empty.
Feel sorry for the Japanese after all that prep work. Hope it goes very well for them.

Same, kind of thing you'd wish on the Paris Olympics.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jul 2021, 8:58 am

Currently it's making the women's teams wear unnecessarily skimpy clothes for some reason.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jul 2021, 9:04 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Currently it's making the women's teams wear unnecessarily skimpy clothes for some reason.

Yes, what was that... the Danish or Dutch? women's beach volleyball team fined for wearing shorts instead of bikinis? Laugh

Sorry... Norway. Less sand up their cracks I suppose.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jul 2021, 9:14 am

All seems pretty silly does it not lol

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021, 9:29 am

Funny as it was it's quite shocking that that's an actual rule.  All it needs is for one of the NZ women's team's cocks to slip out and I'm sure there'd be a hurried rule change.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jul 2021, 9:40 am

It's kinda odd that this may happen.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jul 2021, 9:52 am

Yep, we're living in an episode of South Park, with a bit of cowriting from the Pythons and Godard.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jul 2021, 11:10 am

Galted wrote:Funny as it was it's quite shocking that that's an actual rule.  

Can only imagine what sean is thinking about this.

Probably wondering why they are even allowed bikini bottoms. Why aren't they forced to play in a thong?

Mandatory handjobs for the Olympic committee at half time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next