The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

County Championship/Bob Willis Trophy 2021

+10
Lowlandbrit
Dolphin Ziggler
sirfredperry
king_carlos
James100
guildfordbat
Soul Requiem
Good Golly I'm Olly
JDizzle
Duty281
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

County Championship/Bob Willis Trophy 2021 - Page 2 Empty County Championship/Bob Willis Trophy 2021

Post by Duty281 Wed 31 Mar 2021 - 14:45

First topic message reminder :

Starts in eight days time on the 8th of April, so we may as well have a thread for it. It's another revised structure for this year, with two trophies up for grabs: the County Championship and the Bob Willis Trophy.

The 18 counties have been split up into three seeded groups:

Group 1: Derbyshire, Durham, Essex, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire
Group 2: Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Leicestershire, Middlesex, Somerset, Surrey
Group 3: Glamorgan, Kent, Lancashire, Northamptonshire, Sussex, Yorkshire

Counties will play every group opponent home and away - a total of ten matches. After ten matches, the top two teams in each group advance to Division One. Teams finishing 3rd and 4th go to Division Two. Teams finishing 5th and 6th go to Division Three.

In the division stage, each county will play a total of four more games. They will not, as far as I'm aware, play again against their initial group opponents. For instance, if Essex and Warwickshire make it through to Division One, they won't play each other in the division stage, just the top two from groups two and three.

After these four extra games, the team that is top of Division One will be classed as the County Championship winners. The County Championship winners will then play the team that finished second in Division One in the five-day final to determine the Bob Willis Trophy winners.

The group stage will run from April-July. The division stage will start late August and conclude in September. The final is set to be played from the 27th September-1st October (the ECB know it rains and gets dark then, right?).

I can't say I'm a fan of this format, to be honest, as the County Championship trophy has been relegated in stature, but I hope it all works out well.

With SkyBet, defending champions Essex have been installed as favourites at 5/1 to win the Bob Willis Trophy. Perennial runners-up Somerset are the second favourites at 13/2, then Yorkshire at 7/1. Lancashire, Nottinghamshire and Kent a bit further back at 9/1. Forum favourites Surrey at 12/1. No-hopers such as Durham, Glamorgan and Leicestershire way out at 66/1.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

County Championship/Bob Willis Trophy 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: County Championship/Bob Willis Trophy 2021

Post by Duty281 Sat 17 Apr 2021 - 18:04

Durham reduced to 0/2, but have made a mini-recovery to get to 32/3. Brilliantly poised.

Somerset will need an inspired effort to defend the 153 that they've set Gloucestershire after a highly disappointing effort with the bat.

Ollie Pope's double ton followed up with Root notching a century of his own.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

County Championship/Bob Willis Trophy 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: County Championship/Bob Willis Trophy 2021

Post by king_carlos Sat 17 Apr 2021 - 20:40

Root's 101 came off 139 balls but included only 7 boundaries. He's as good at rotating the strike as almost any player I've seen.

king_carlos

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 12:46

Essex win by 44 runs. Great fightback from them after being bowled out for 98 in the first innings. Porter took the final wicket, but Harmer's match figures of 10/136 and Cook's 6/74 were instrumental in the win.

No such joy for Somerset as Gloucestershire appear to be easing to a comfortable win - keeper James Bracey currently on 72*.

One other game of particular note at the moment is Warwickshire v Notts. Warks need 333 to win, and at 85/3 they seemed a long way off, but Hain and Lamb have dragged their side up to 161/3 giving them plenty of hope of springing an upset.

Duty281

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 15:45

Ollie Robinson with a 9fer for Sussex. Absolute gun. He will play Test cricket this summer.

Disappointing from Somerset. Eventually their luck had to run out. Can’t keep making miraculous escapes!

JDizzle

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 16:42

Warwickshire had a mini-collapse - 174/3 to 184/6 with Hain and Lamb both making 50s but not pushing on . However the unlikely batting duo of Bresnan and Stone have forged a partnership close to 100 and got their side 55 runs away from completing an astonishing chase.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 18:03

Warwickshire win. An almost unbelievable chase of 333 considering that was the highest score of the match, they were a man down with Sibley out injured, and no batsmen scored higher than Bresnan's 68. Oh and they were up against a pretty decent Notts attack, featuring Broad.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 18:49

JDizzle wrote:Ollie Robinson with a 9fer for Sussex. Absolute gun. He will play Test cricket this summer.

Disappointing from Somerset. Eventually their luck had to run out. Can’t keep making miraculous escapes!

Hi JD - yep, I saw earlier that Robinson had a 9fer. Thought it only right to let you announce it for yer man. Smile Don't think I've yet seen him play but looking forward to doing so. He's putting in some impressive showings.

Agree with you about Somerset. Credit though to Gloucs and their new coach Ian Harvey with 2 wins out of 2 now (they stuffed Surrey last week). No big names in their team but they currently seem greater than the sum of their individual parts.

PS Great effort by Worcs including another of yer men, Barnard this time, to escape with a draw at Derbys.

guildfordbat

JDizzle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 20:24

guildfordbat wrote:
JDizzle wrote:Ollie Robinson with a 9fer for Sussex. Absolute gun. He will play Test cricket this summer.

Hi JD - yep, I saw earlier that Robinson had a 9fer. Thought it only right to let you announce it for yer man. Smile Don't think I've yet seen him play but looking forward to doing so. He's putting in some impressive showings.

Agree with you about Somerset. Credit though to Gloucs and their new coach Ian Harvey with 2 wins out of 2 now (they stuffed Surrey last week). No big names in their team but they currently seem greater than the sum of their individual parts.

PS Great effort by Worcs including another of yer men, Barnard this time, to escape with a draw at Derbys.

I really think Robinson is a tremendous bowler. With the number of Tests England play this summer, I think it is inevitable (injury permitting) he plays - and hopefully he backs up my praise of him! Think it is coming to a crossroads for Barnard soon. If he is happy at Worcester, he can have a good and long county career there, but if he wants to push for higher honours (he has played England Lions) then he needs to be playing D1 cricket when things return to the old format.

Gloucs have quietly put together a very nice side. Dent and Bracey are very good County batsmen and I said earlier, but Ryan Higgins is the perfect county cricketer. Middlesex have whiffed badly ever letting him leave.

How much of Hassan Azad's 100 did you see out of interest? He slyly averages over 50 for Leics and 47 in FC Cricket in general. Impressive numbers.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 20:36

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN0JZeeLKIh/?igshid=v4pykkvmnr0h

Ollie Robinson’s 9fer for anyone interested.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 21:05

As you'd expect, Ollie Robinson is the leading wicket-taker in the County Championship thus far with 15 wickets @ 13.13 and a SR of 28.4. If he maintains that level of form I think England selection at some point this summer - and it's a long summer with seven tests - is inevitable.

I've also been impressed, so far, with what I've seen from Sam Cook at Essex and Ethan Bamber at Middlesex, both of which are bowling options to keep an eye on.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 21:06

JDizzle wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:

I really think Robinson is a tremendous bowler. With the number of Tests England play this summer, I think it is inevitable (injury permitting) he plays - and hopefully he backs up my praise of him! Think it is coming to a crossroads for Barnard soon. If he is happy at Worcester, he can have a good and long county career there, but if he wants to push for higher honours (he has played England Lions) then he needs to be playing D1 cricket when things return to the old format.

Gloucs have quietly put together a very nice side. Dent and Bracey are very good County batsmen and I said earlier, but Ryan Higgins is the perfect county cricketer. Middlesex have whiffed badly ever letting him leave.

How much of Hassan Azad's 100 did you see out of interest? He slyly averages over 50 for Leics and 47 in FC Cricket in general. Impressive numbers.

Hi again JD - I mainly just watched the first session and a bit of the second. Azad played the role required of him today highly effectively being resolute and determined. I suspect that's his natural and favoured style rather than being elegant and free flowing. I would add that the pitch was a road from start to finish which also helped him. However, you shouldn't regard any of that as criticism - whilst I would like to see how he gets on in different match situation on a more bowler friendly track, he judged today's match circumstances to a tee and achieved the best result possible for Leics. Particularly good off his hip against Surrey's seamers when they veered towards leg.

I go along with your other points.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 21:54

Duty281 wrote:As you'd expect, Ollie Robinson is the leading wicket-taker in the County Championship thus far with 15 wickets @ 13.13 and a SR of 28.4. If he maintains that level of form I think England selection at some point this summer - and it's a long summer with seven tests - is inevitable.

I've also been impressed, so far, with what I've seen from Sam Cook at Essex and Ethan Bamber at Middlesex, both of which are bowling options to keep an eye on.

Not seen Ethan Bamber bowl, but I did note he had a stumping taken off him in this game. Not to completely consign him to the dustbin but not a trait you seen in many real quality bowlers!

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Mon 19 Apr 2021 - 9:24

Morning all.

I also rate Ollie Robinson very highly. The below compilation from a few seasons ago is interesting. One outfield catch in all those wickets. He puts the ball in very good areas. I also think he's put on half a yard of pace since then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IVdarQYqAw

On the Bamber having a stumping taken off him it does suggest he's medium-fast rather than fast-medium but from recent memory all of Stuart Broad, Vernon Philander and Mohammad Abbas have had the keeper stand up to them in Tests when circumstances demanded.

Hassan Azad is starting to become a bit of a late bloomer. It's always a trait that I've found makes a player immediately likable if they haven't quite made it through the usual systems, get released by a county but fight their way back into a pro deal.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by James100 Mon 19 Apr 2021 - 10:50

This report from the first round of fixtures goes heavy on comparing Bamber to Murtagh - https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/county-championship-2021-1244186/middlesex-vs-somerset-group-2-1244218/match-report-2

Murtagh averages 16 from 3 Tests so there definitely is a place for that kind of bowling but you wouldn't expect someone like that to be playing 10-15 Tests a year, it would have to be conditions dependent.

Last edited by James100 on Mon 19 Apr 2021 - 14:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

James100

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 19 Apr 2021 - 14:13

Yes, Bamber's not the quickest, I grant you. Never seen a speed-gun on him, but I'd estimate he's high 70s to low 80s. But he is a tremendously accurate bowler who gets the ball moving both ways, and has played at the U-19 World Cup a couple of years ago, doing rather well by a statistical count.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 22 Apr 2021 - 11:25

I thought today was a day to bat first, with glorious sunshine across the country, but four of the nine sides who've won the toss have opted to field first.

An interesting battle taking place this morning with Sussex playing Yorkshire, and Yorkshire batting first. It means that Ollie Robinson, the current leading wicket-taker, is up against Adam Lyth, the current leading run-scorer.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 22 Apr 2021 - 12:10

Adam Lyth falls for 42 to a very poor delivery. Will be immensely frustrating for him because he looked in good touch and was up against, Robinson apart, some very sub-standard bowling. First time he hasn't made 50+ this season.

Robinson bowled very well in his opening spell, beating the bat of both openers multiple times, but didn't get any reward for his efforts.

I see Cook made an uncharacteristic 46 off 47 for Essex, including a six, before edging behind. Is he feeling OK?!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 22 Apr 2021 - 15:01

Horrific collapse from Yorkshire - 60/0 to 150ao. Robinson with 2/17.

Mostly a case of bat triumphing over ball so far, with the exceptions of Yorkshire, Leics and Surrey.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Thu 22 Apr 2021 - 16:30

Somerset have used 7 bowlers already. Including six different seamers! Excellent stuff.

David Bedingham has gone to his second hundred of the season for Durham. Currently 117* after 180* vs Notts in Round 1.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 22 Apr 2021 - 17:31

Yes, I saw Somerset have had six different bowlers take wickets. Quite rare for a score of only 233!

Bedingham's crossed 400 runs for the season, joining only Lyth in that milestone.

Good day for Olly Stone as well, 4/61 against Essex.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 22 Apr 2021 - 18:10

And Somerset with their usual miserable start - 39/3 and Jack Leach sent out as a nightwatchman.

On the quest for 1,000 runs by the end of May, there's currently two leading contenders - David Bedingham of Durham is on 425 runs and has what remains of his current innings, plus a maximum of 9 more afterwards; Adam Lyth of Yorkshire is on 422 runs and has the same maximum of 9 more innings. An average of 62 from here, some good weather, and dame fortune might carry either of them to the milestone.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 12:56

JDizzle wrote:Somerset have used 7 bowlers already. Including six different seamers! Excellent stuff.

David Bedingham has gone to his second hundred of the season for Durham. Currently 117* after 180* vs Notts in Round 1.

Bedingham now 216*. Get that British passport printed.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 13:04

221* at lunch. Closing in on 500 for the season already.

Overall, five teams able to make it past 350 batting first. In the lower-scoring games, Essex and Somerset's games are pretty well-balanced, and Sussex are having to endure a Yorkshire fightback with the ball.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 14:13

Worcs have gone from 140-0 to 216-7 to 409-9. 50s for number 8, 9 and 10. Think Charlie Morris (3* off 46) will have to go some to add number 11 to that list...

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 14:35

Yeah, tough going for Notts against Worcs. Nearing three years since Nottinghamshire recorded a FC win! Won't be ending that run this weekend.

250 up for Bedingham. The first 250 of the season.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 18:14

Fifties for Burns and Crawley, plus another one for Lyth. Hameed actually heading towards one as well, albeit on a wicket that's said to be lifeless.

Luke Wood, of Lancashire, with easily the best performance of the day so far - 119 with the bat, 3/23 currently with the ball.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 20:17

Close contest going on between Warks and Essex at Edgbaston. The visitors probably just shading it.

Essex 295 all out. In reply, Warks are 243/8.

Harmer sent down an incredible 37 overs today for 3/83. A threefer as well for Siddle (3/52 off 18) upon his Essex return.

Two skilled and willing operators who are again likely to play a key role in success for their team this season.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 11:20

Three games with a wicket coming off the first ball of the day - unusual to say the least!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 13:27

Essex in trouble v Warwickshire. 25/4 in their second innings after only gaining an 11 run lead in the first innings, but the champions normally find an escape route.

Notts have lost five wickets this morning, maybe the pitch isn't such a road, but Hameed is still going strong at 86*.

Bracey, tipped for England selection at some point, out for 65 after misjudging a leave.

Craig Overton's match figures currently reading 6/54 v Leics - he's had a really strong start to the season with the ball.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 14:26

Century up for Hameed. clap

And Overton's got five-for in his second innings. Only Ollie Robinson (who finished with match figures of 5/90) ahead of him in the wickets column.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 14:50

After a horrible start to the season, Middx are up and running after a comprehensive win over Surrey.

Very good to see Hameed with a century to his name. Lancs were very patient with him and were probably reluctant to let him go. But should they have persevered longer. Anyway, their loss seems to be Notts' gain.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 16:39

Somerset cruising to a win over Leics, Lammonby finally making some runs with a half-century.

Notts have had to follow-on, so Hameed is out in the middle again after amassing 111 in the first innings.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 16:42

Essex fighting hard against Warwicks but first Wheater and now Lawrence needlessly get themselves out.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 16:57

Dom Bess with a brilliant and probably match-winning spell of 4/12 for Yorkshire. Sussex have collapsed from 81/2 to 86/5, in pursuit of a lofty 235, as a direct result.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 17:57

Hard work being 12th man these days. Used to be you bought out the odd sweater or occasional drink but now it's waiter service at the fall of every wicket.

sirfredperry

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 18:02

Looks like Essex have come back strongly, with a fifty from Harmer pushing them over a 200 lead. They should be defending that successfully with their bowling attack.

Durham were in a rush to declare, but Bedingham still found time to hit another 50 at just under run-a-ball pace. Means he's on 565 runs, with four matches left to get to the magic 1,000 by the end of May.

Garton and Brown mustered a 50 partnership to boost Sussex's chances, but Bess has prised out another to complete his five-for and move Yorkshire four away from victory.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 18:57

Going into Sunday, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Gloucestershire (missed avoiding the follow-on by one run!), Northants (once Glamorgan declare) and Kent will all be looking to bat through the day to escape with a draw.

In the other two fixtures left, Sussex need 99 more v Yorkshire with four wickets remaining, after Bess' five-for wrecked their top order. And Essex currently lead by 224 with one wicket left v Warwickshire; could be a tight finish, but you'd strongly back Essex with their powerful bowling attack.

Somerset and Middlesex (both in Group 2) have already completed comfortable wins.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sat 24 Apr 2021 - 22:18

Duty281 wrote:Century up for Hameed. clap

And Overton's got five-for in his second innings. Only Ollie Robinson (who finished with match figures of 5/90) ahead of him in the wickets column.

Bloody good bowler is Craig, who has been dealt a bit of a rough hand in his four Tests. Somerset's gain to have him around all year though. Added a yard of pace by all accounts too.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 12:15

Warwickshire set 256 to win, after Harmer got into the 80s and Porter hung around for a decent interval of time. Would be a heck of a chase if they were successful.

Another fifty for Hameed in Nottinghamshire's game. That's three consecutive 50+ scores for him now.

Sussex got to within 55 of victory with three wickets left, but Yorkshire captured the remaining three for just six runs, Bess finishing with 6/53 on a spinning pitch. Good comeback from Yorkshire who were bowled out for 150 in the first innings, and Sussex were 168/3 at one point in response.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 13:33

Whatever England do this summer do not select Hameed regardless of how well he scores. He needs this summer to put a string of performances together.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 15:44

Hameed's on the verge of another ton, 98* at tea. Marathon batting effort from him in this match, he's been at the crease for around 13 hours total. Worcs haven't been able to take a single wicket all day.

Essex look like they're going to lose, surprisingly, with Warwickshire at 140/2 needing another 116.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 16:19

Was watching what looked as if it would be a tight finish at Hove and then suddenly it was all over.

Hameed has now got that second 100. Good on him.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 16:42

7-126 as Matt Parksinson bowls Lancs to a win vs Kent. 9 wickets in the match and an incredible 52 overs bowled in the second innings.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 16:56

Hameed ends up with 114* as the game dribbles to a draw. That's taken him to an average of 61 for the season, albeit with a SR of 36, which is lower than pretty much all of the recognised run getters, with the exception of his opening partner at Notts. Still, the main thing is he's getting runs on the board.

Warwickshire are cruising to a win, and so are Northants, who are chasing 355. It's certainly been a round for the batsmen.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 17:05

Three rounds in and I am very much liking this format. 9 games, all starting and finishing on the same day - it’s simple to follow and there has been some good cricket and some good games. Will see how it progresses over the course of the year, but it’s been good so far

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 18:15

Warwickshire win with eight balls and seven wickets left. Excellent chase from them to beat Essex, Yates with a ton, Vihari and Hain with fifties. Chasing down 255 on a fourth day pitch inside 81 overs is some going.

And Northants, even better, beating Glamorgan by chasing down 357 in 72.4 overs. Vasconelos and Keogh with centuries.

Hampshire look to have been denied victory by numbers ten and eleven for Gloucestershire batting out 15 overs and counting. Like Cardiff 2009.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 18:35

Reading that Hameed has faced the most deliveries in any county championship match ever at 635 deliveries

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 23:40

Duty281 wrote:Warwickshire win with eight balls and seven wickets left. Excellent chase from them to beat Essex, Yates with a ton, Vihari and Hain with fifties. Chasing down 255 on a fourth day pitch inside 81 overs is some going.

And Northants, even better, beating Glamorgan by chasing down 357 in 72.4 overs. Vasconelos and Keogh with centuries.

Hampshire look to have been denied victory by numbers ten and eleven for Gloucestershire batting out 15 overs and counting. Like Cardiff 2009.

That turned out to be a brilliant effort by Glos to bat the final 6 overs last night and all of today for the draw after following on. Special credit to Josh Shaw and Dominic Goodman (in only his second match) at 10 and 11 to safely see out more than 17 overs.

Following wins against Surrey and Somerset and now this battling draw, Glos continue to impress. Under new head coach Ian Harvey, they are not a team of stars but seem greater than the sum of their parts.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Mon 26 Apr 2021 - 16:37

Could be that this format is better than the two divisions where some of the cricket in Div 1 is ultra cautious as everyone is afraid of relegation.

Weather forecast looks a bit iffy for later this week but at least three rounds of matches have been played in sunny conditions.

Watched quite a bit of the last day at Edgbaston. Yates looked very good.

Do try to read the Notts last-day report on Cricinfo. Some purple prose.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Mon 26 Apr 2021 - 16:55

I like the format, you might end up with some mismatches at some point but it's easier to follow than the old two division system. They could do be streamlining the second stage though, 18 matches is still far too many.

Top from each division and the best second place team progressing to the semis and final at lords would make much more sense, 12 matches then.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next